Terrax vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comics Queen
Bloodlust. Both operating at the very best of all of their abilities. Who would win?

Nihilist
Apocalypse wins, unless Terrax goes for the planet slicing strike everytime(which he wont).

Comics Queen
Originally posted by Nihilist
Apocalypse wins, unless Terrax goes for the planet slicing strike everytime(which he wont). I thought Terrax was able to do that because of his explicit control over earth. Not that he was just so powerful to destroy a planet out right.

Starscream M
Apoc wins. Terrax is just too dumb to utilize his power.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Comics Queen
I thought Terrax was able to do that because of his explicit control over earth. Not that he was just so powerful to destroy a planet out right. IIRC he did it from power alone after fighting the space parasite and being really pissed off.

TricksterPriest
Terrax is a herald. He jobs a ton, and he's really crappy at his job. But he's still a herald. Cutting a planet in half is within his power.

Starscream M
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Terrax is a herald. He jobs a ton, and he's really crappy at his job. But he's still a herald. Cutting a planet in half is within his power. so what he's a herald? he got beat by the thing iirc

that planet feat was a one off feat that is far beyond what terrax average showing is

BigSid
Originally posted by Starscream M
so what he's a herald? he got beat by the thing iirc

that planet feat was a one off feat that is far beyond what terrax average showing is

Actually Terrax while not as powerful as Surfer has been shown capable of levitating Manhattan into space (FF 242) he has gone toe to toe and held his own against Morg on a couple of occasions (all be it for a limited time)

A lot of his low showings have been in unstable and de-powered forms, like when he fought the New Warriors the first time and his form was unstable or when Doom restored just a portion of his power.

When Surfer gathered the heralds to go up against Morg he said that they couldn't do it without Terrax when asked by the others why they needed to take him along.

He is a legit Herald level being he's also jobbed out a lot though.

The Nuul
Apoc stomps his ass, Terrax sucks is too dumb.

Flameback
Terrax starts off looking like a contender before eventually keeping to his jobbing ways. Apocalypse wins.

AlmightyKfish
Considering the stips are 'fighting at the best of their abilities', Terrax takes the majority.

celeyhyga17
Terrax wins the battle of jobbers.

King Castle
i dont know why we are jobbing terrax so much and not applying it to blue lips.

everyone knows they will job so hard it will turn into a slap fight

leonidas
tough call. i'd certainly not say a clean sweep either way. terrax likely has more raw power, but apoc is sharp and his molecular control is a tough power to deal with even for someone like terrax. with full capabilities? damn, really tough call. maybe terrax 6/10?

Omega Vision
Terrax

TricksterPriest
Poccy is rarely at full power. The Apoc who took down Stryfe? That was Apocalypse revived. He would beat Terrax.

Prep-Man
toss up.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse wins without much trouble. I'm confident that Sentry wouldn't be able to no-sell his best blows.

Black bolt z
I want to say terrax. I really want terrax to win this. but he most likely doesn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.