Doomsday Vs. Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Gotta atleast KO the other.

Current Doomsday

Rage.Of.Olympus
Doomsday had a good showing recently. The Destroyer's recent showing blows it out of the water.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Doomsday had a good showing recently. The Destroyer's recent showing blows it out of the water.

I'm riding the Doomsday wave for now... Can you tell?
stick out tongue

Prep-Man
Doomsday seems Amazo lite. If he can copy powers now, I see why he can't with Destroyer.

carver9
You all are going a lil too far. He just appeared... ALL characters have high end showings in the beginning. He might just be like Rulk right now... running through everyone then turned out to be equal to Hulk.

I'm giving this to the Destroyer until we see more from Doomsday.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Doomsday seems Amazo lite. If he can copy powers now, I see why he can't with Destroyer.

erm Amazo lite? Even if he does have the ability to absorb powers (Which I don't think he does), there's a difference between the Eradicator, and the Destroyer.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I'm riding the Doomsday wave for now... Can you tell?
stick out tongue

That's fine but the Destroyer can warp the fabric of reality apparently and was forcefully draining the power of all the other pantheons.

This isn't even a fight if you want to use the most current versions. He gets one shotted like the Evolutionary.

celeyhyga17
I wonder how this DD would take a disintegrator beam?!?!?!

Rage.Of.Olympus
He would be disintegrated. smile

Prep-Man
erm Amazo lite? Even if he does have the ability to absorb powers (Which I don't think he does), there's a difference between the Eradicator, and the Destroyer.

That's fine but the Destroyer can warp the fabric of reality apparently and was forcefully draining the power of all the other pantheons.

This isn't even a fight if you want to use the most current versions. He gets one shotted like the Evolutionary.

He copied Steel's ability to fly and Geo Force's powers in the same fight. It seems he's just as formidable as Amazo in that respect.

celeyhyga17

Not using that Destroyer. That was some divine/science mixed thingamajig that was just sooo bleh...

guy222
Destroyer FTW

Rage.Of.Olympus
He copied Steel's ability to fly and Geo Force's powers in the same fight. It seems he's just as formidable as Amazo in that respect.

I don't remember that happening. The only new power he demonstrated in the Outsider fight was Eradicator like energy projection. I see no indication of him copying Geo-Forces powers.

baka Just as formidable as Amazo?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not using that Destroyer. That was some divine/science mixed thingamajig that was just sooo bleh...

Okay then, whose inhabiting the Destroyer then?

Prep-Man
I don't remember that happening. The only new power he demonstrated in the Outsider fight was Eradicator like energy projection. I see no indication of him copying Geo-Forces powers.

baka Just as formidable as Amazo?

Didn't Geo-Force say something like, "I didn't know he had my powers"? And, yes, copying powers on the fly. Just like Amazo. We haven't seen DD limits yet, so...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Didn't Geo-Force say something like, "I didn't know he had my powers"? And, yes, copying powers on the fly. Just like Amazo. We haven't seen DD limits yet, so...

No, he never said anything like that. The only new power he demonstrated was the Eradicator like energy projection that was being no sold by the Eradicator.

Again, I'm hesitant to call it power copying until I see more.

erm You seriously don't see what's wrong with that argument?

quanchi112
Destroyer wins.

Prep-Man
No, he never said anything like that. The only new power he demonstrated was the Eradicator like energy projection that was being no sold by the Eradicator.

Again, I'm hesitant to call it power copying until I see more.

erm You seriously don't see what's wrong with that argument?

I'll double check tonight, but Geo Force was surprised he had new powers. Anyway, it doesn't matter. He copied 2 powers in 2 fights. Looks like he can evolve and copy powers.

-K-M-
To early to tell. Could be just him adapting like when he did against Steel

Also Geo-Force didn't make that comment Eradicator did. "I don't understand...there is no record of his having powers like mine!"

Prep-Man
Ok, thought the speech bubble came out of Geo's mouth, but I haven't seen DD evolve to gain powers like this. Is this a new thing?

-K-M-
Ok, thought the speech bubble came out of Geo's mouth, but I haven't seen DD evolve to gain powers like this. Is this a new thing?

It's understandable, others got mixed up too.

Nope, really shown in Doomsday: Hunter Prey.

Prep-Man
I remember the bones forming as weapons, but not actual powers. Is that what you mean?

-K-M-
I remember the bones forming as weapons, but not actual powers. Is that what you mean?

Yes, and his fight with Radiant.

Igniz
Originally posted by carver9
You all are going a lil too far. He just appeared... ALL characters have high end showings in the beginning. He might just be like Rulk right now... running through everyone then turned out to be equal to Hulk.

I'm giving this to the Destroyer until we see more from Doomsday.

fear Oh please!No!No Doomsday Loebforce please!

Although this makes me curios on how DD will take down the Destroyer or vice versa.

Can I go w/ stalemate for now?I want to see scans on both sides to come out w/ a verdict.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yes, and his fight with Radiant.

I remember he punched through energy.

BTW, did DD teleport at the end. Kinda unclear for me. He just disappeared right?

-K-M-
I remember he punched through energy.

BTW, did DD teleport at the end. Kinda unclear for me. He just disappeared right?

Ripped right through him, which was impossible for him prior.

1. http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/5-2.jpg
2. http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/6-2.jpg

I think he punched a hole in a side of a volcanno and walked through. Not sure to be honest

Prep-Man
It looks like he's powered up by something, which could be the source of all the powers he's gaining. Just speculation.

Brockalizer
I wonder how this DD would take a disintegrator beam?!?!?!
Doomsday was able to shake off an Omega beam from Darkseid so the disintegrator beam would probably achieve the same affect. That being said I still think that the Destroyer would win. Doomsday is powerful, but Destroyer is more powerful.

-K-M-
It looks like he's powered up by something, which could be the source of all the powers he's gaining. Just speculation.

At the end of Outsiders? Yeah perhaps. We will have to wait and see I suppose. He definetly isn't normal Doomsday he is amped by something.

zopzop
Destroyer

Comics Queen
At the end of Outsiders? Yeah perhaps. We will have to wait and see I suppose. He definetly isn't normal Doomsday he is amped by something. He is amped by his death at the hands of all the Kryptonians. DD comes back stronger every time he dies.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Comics Queen
He is amped by his death at the hands of all the Kryptonians. DD comes back stronger every time he dies.

Thank you?

I'm well aware of this.

Starscream M

I think he punched a hole in a side of a volcanno and walked through. Not sure to be honest think that was the animated superman cartoon

BattleMage
WHAT? Destroyer fwt!

paisapower
Doomsday even gained the ability to shoot blasts.

http://http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/876/ccf0309201100000.th.jpg

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9

I'm giving this to the Destroyer until we see more from Doomsday. It's his own event called "Reign of Doomsday"

carver9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
It's his own event called "Reign of Doomsday"

Oooookkkkaaaayyyy...

What does that suppose to mean?

Like I said, I wouldn't put him so high up the food chain just yet until we see more from him. A high end feats ALWAYS happen for a character that is either reappearing or new. His first showing against Steel wasn't all that great tbh but this showing showed some difference. Let's look at how his next fight goes.

psycho gundam
Ok, thought the speech bubble came out of Geo's mouth, but I haven't seen DD evolve to gain powers like this. Is this a new thing? he countered the radiant's energy output (after an assload of years reconstituting) and he shot fire out of his mouth to defeat martian manhunter

Rage.Of.Olympus
IIRC, the scene with the Radiant was after a long time of reconstructing. During Hunter Prey, he shot claws and closed his ear canal. That's about the most evolving on the spot he did as far as I can remember.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'll double check tonight, but Geo Force was surprised he had new powers. Anyway, it doesn't matter. He copied 2 powers in 2 fights. Looks like he can evolve and copy powers.

To early to tell. Don't jump the gun.

Sr J-Bieb
Destroyer beats him into a forever coma he can't evolve beyond

celeyhyga17
Okay then, whose inhabiting the Destroyer then?

Let's make it the Executioner... :-D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.