MJJ vs. Spectre vs. Molecule Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comics Queen
Who wins?

SuperMan103
jaspers unless this is pre retcon molecule man.

zopzop
Originally posted by Comics Queen
Who wins?

It's strange because each of these beings have odd stips on their powers.

I think MJJ can't function in "unspace", where there is nothing to manipulate. He had trouble with The Fury who was able to rearrange itself every time MJJ tried messing with it's form.

Molecule Man had a bad showing vs Sentry but even before that vs Aaron the Rogue Watcher. He trapped MM in a prison where there were no molecules to manipulate and that was the end of that.

The Spectre can take this if he has backing. Without it, I'm not sure he's on the other two's level power wise. Between MM and MJJ, I'll go with MJJ. They actually had to destroy an entire universe to get rid of a WEAKER version of him!

Comics Queen
Originally posted by SuperMan103
jaspers unless this is pre retcon molecule man. How would MJJ defeat Spectre?

TheTyrant
Jaspers stomps.

Black bolt z
Most powerful spectre vs. most powerful MM vs. MJJ: Spectre wins

Average spectre vs. most powerful MM vs. MJJ: Owen

Average spectre vs. average MM vs. MJJ: MJJ.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Most powerful spectre vs. most powerful MM vs. MJJ: Spectre wins

Average spectre vs. most powerful MM vs. MJJ: Owen

Average spectre vs. average MM vs. MJJ: MJJ.

Are you just trolling now? Or are you really so misinformed on these characters that you, for some reason, think the Spectre, at his most powerful shown on panel without any external amps, can defeat pre-retcon Molecule Man and James Jaspers?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by SuperMan103
jaspers unless this is pre retcon molecule man.

This.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.