Doomsday vs Zeus fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Could Doomsday take out Zeus in a physical fight?

Zeus outright canceled Hulks healing factor with his magical fist. Can he do the same thing to Doomsday... do the impossible like he did to Hulk?

Who wins?

carver9
I'm giving this to Zeus

celeyhyga17
Zeus.
I'm taking skyfathers in fist fights all day. granted they're either Zeus or Odin. whistle

quanchi112
Zeus breaks him.

leonidas
lol

one good appearance from dd and we're supposed to extroplate far enough as to say he can beat a skyfather?

c'mon carver..... erm

gonna take a WHOLE lot of proof before we can even BEGIN to suggest dd can hang with let alone defeat a skyfather.

Comics Queen
Originally posted by carver9
Could Doomsday take out Zeus in a physical fight?

Zeus outright canceled Hulks healing factor with his magical fist. Can he do the same thing to Doomsday... do the impossible like he did to Hulk?

Who wins? Nothing is beating a Skyfather but an Abstract.

Starscream M
is this HP DD?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Starscream M
is this HP DD?

I'm guessing it's current with all the hoopla surrounding him recently.

Starscream M
ok

current DD hasn't shown anything to beat Zeus

but I think HP DD could

BruceSkywalker
Zeus brings doom to Doomsday

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas
lol

one good appearance from dd and we're supposed to extroplate far enough as to say he can beat a skyfather?

c'mon carver..... erm

gonna take a WHOLE lot of proof before we can even BEGIN to suggest dd can hang with let alone defeat a skyfather.

I agree, it doesn't have to be this version of Doomsday but imo Doomsday IS Doomsday... all of his feats are available to him. It doesn't have to be the most recent version.

BUSTER1
Zeus destroys him.

Bentley
Doomsday should lose.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Bentley
Doomsday should lose. depends on the version

the HP DD that beat Darkseid and Superman to a pulp with ease should be able to beat Zeus. other incarnations would lose.

Nihilist
DD does better than Hulk

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Nihilist
DD does better than Hulk

He does and it would be interesting to see Zues fighting at higher speeds.

Galan007
depends on the version

the HP DD that beat Darkseid and Superman to a pulp with ease should be able to beat Zeus. other incarnations would lose. i agree. H/P doomsday damn near killed darkseid -on apokolips- with like 3-4 punches... and that was well before darkseid's powerlevels had been watered down to the extent we saw them in more current continuity (pre-FC.)

and while current doomsday does have a few impressive showings under his belt (steamrolling through the eradicator and the outsiders), they are hardly enough to give him the win against zeus. come to think of it, the fact that 'the olympian' (aka. achilles) was able to harm current doomsday -however minutely- is enough to say that the most powerful member of the olympian pantheon would likely demolish him... as of now. imo.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Galan007
i agree. H/P doomsday damn near killed darkseid -on apokolips- with like 3-4 punches... and that was well before darkseid's powerlevels had been watered down to the extent we saw them in more current continuity (pre-FC.)

and while current doomsday does have a few impressive showings under his belt (steamrolling through the eradicator and the outsiders), they are hardly enough to give him the win against zeus. come to think of it, the fact that 'the olympian' (aka. achilles) was able to harm current doomsday -however minutely- is enough to say that the most powerful member of the olympian pantheon would likely demolish him... as of now. imo. yep...I would say every version of DD after the original HP DD was neutered in one aspect or another. they never seemed as threatening...which is sad, considering in DD, DC had a legit guy who threatened superman

but they must've decided HP DD was TOO powerful, and hence chose to weaken him in all his future incarnations

Galan007
but they must've decided HP DD was TOO powerful, and hence chose to weaken him in all his future incarnations likely so. a character with >> superman-level stats + the ability to evolve beyond pretty much everything is just too much of a proverbial 'hax'. i mean, when a character can only be beaten by dumping them directly into entropy, there's a problem... hence why they chopped off his balls in subsequent appearances.

but who knows, maybe the current reign of doomsday arc will showcase some DD-awesomesauce... but for some reason i see him going out like a chump in the end. /shrug

KuRuPT Thanosi
Did carver just say... Zeus negated his healing factor with his lighting punches... Are there scans of this being stated because the comic I read said no such thing.

kevdude
I think they are gonna give him some good showings but not up to his stuff in HP/OWAW. I doubt he would ever get to that power level ever again considering he was only able to return with help from Lex. In the beginning of Steel #1 the doctor is talking like Superman has died fighting DD, so well see how the story progresses..

BUSTER1
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Did carver just say... Zeus negated his healing factor with his lighting punches... Are there scans of this being stated because the comic I read said no such thing.

Though nothing has been stated, Zeus has done something more than just his physical beating of Hulk-as he still hasn't fully recovered, days after the kicking. Hulk is so weak, at the moment, that he dare not turn back to Banner or else his injuries will kill him.

iceman24567
Has it been stated Zeus canceled out Hulks healing factor or is carver being butthurt again? Doomsday loses

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Has it been stated Zeus canceled out Hulks healing factor or is carver being butthurt again? Doomsday loses

Lol... you are my boy iceman (no homo).

As for your question... its pretty obvious it was canceled. As soon as Zeus hit Hulk with that lightning attack, every hit/punch that Zeus hit Hulk with, the damage did not heal at all... he kept all of the bruises which was shown throughout the fight.

He canceled his healing factor buddy.

Galan007
^ except hulk didn't get hit by any lightning attacks.

my opinion based on what was shown/stated: hulk's HF was simply maxed out due to the extreme ass kicking zeus gave him. he wasn't able to heal as fast as he was taking on damage.

quanchi112
@Galan

I think the maxed out theory is bogus imo as we have seen him completely burn out which is maxing out and then getting angry enough to far surpass any previous levels we have ever seen from the Hulk.

I think Zeus being Zeus prevented it temporarily from hitting it's normal levels.

The comment after when he was about to be tortured also leans towards my reasoning as anger wouldn't spike his healing up as it had in the past.

carver9

my opinion based on what was shown/stated: hulk's HF was simply maxed out due to the extreme ass kicking zeus gave him. he wasn't able to heal as fast as he was taking on damage.

Possibly but the thing that is making me question that is recently, Hulk power is completely depleted.

I am also referring to the first lightning attack Zeus hit Hulk wit that dropped him.

Let's not pretend like Hulk hasn't been through a beat down from a powerful foe before. Zom Strange alone was punching him so hard that it was punching holes through his body.

The thing is, right after that lightning blast, Hulk didn't heal from one single attack that was dished out by Zeus and let's not say that he didn't have time, because he did. Let's remember, Zeus punched him off of the cliff, Hulk helped his teammates take out the lobster monster and he talked with them, etc... but yet he was still damaged.

psycho gundam

my opinion based on what was shown/stated: hulk's HF was simply maxed out due to the extreme ass kicking zeus gave him. he wasn't able to heal as fast as he was taking on damage. in the issue prior to the fight he sure did:

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/2609/55972675.jpg

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4214/17660623.jpg

("i hate spunk"...... really?)

imo, zeus smote him for his hubris and weakened him like he did the titans. he even punished him like he did prometheus for his hubris with the whole birds eating the liver thing

quanchi112
@Psycho--this actually makes sense. Maybe Zeus did weaken him right out of the gate and negate his healing.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
@Galan

I think the maxed out theory is bogus imo as we have seen him completely burn out which is maxing out and then getting angry enough to far surpass any previous levels we have ever seen from the Hulk.

I think Zeus being Zeus prevented it temporarily from hitting it's normal levels.

The comment after when he was about to be tortured also leans towards my reasoning as anger wouldn't spike his healing up as it had in the past. when exactly was hulk supposed to get angry? while he was getting beaten within an inch of his life? you see, unlike most others hulk faces zeus didn't just poke the beehive and stir shit up... he dropped a gawd damn house on it.

now is it possible that the magics in zeus' punches/lightning somehow negated hulk's HF? i suppose so. was it outright stated, though? no.

Let's remember, Zeus punched him off of the cliff, Hulk helped his teammates take out the lobster monster and he talked with them, etc... but yet he was still damaged. no, he really wasn't.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
imo, zeus smote him for his hubris and weakened him like he did the titans. he even punished him like he did prometheus for his hubris with the whole birds eating the liver thing it's certainly possible that the lightning strike in that scene did weaken hulk. but claiming it cancelled out his HF entirely (the point i'm arguing) is completely baseless.

KuRuPT Thanosi
But after this said lighting attack IIRC.. didn't Zeus state he would fight Hulk on his terms.. and Hulk punched Zeus and knocked him backwards? Seemed to me like he was healed from that initial attack and was up ready to fight. I saw no indication via narration or artwork that his HF was negated by lighting

psycho gundam
it's the way zeus operates, even in the greek myth.

cronus committed patricide because his father ouranos tried to kill him and his siblings simply because he didn't want to be challenged. cronus then ate zeus and his siblings cause he didn't want to be usurped or challenged (and at some point perma-b&'d hades to the underworld), zeus obviously busted out and banished him to tarterus with the other titans (minus the ones he punished in a more personal fashion) and made sure his children couldn't step to him.

that's how zeus rolls

But after this said lighting attack IIRC.. didn't Zeus state he would fight Hulk on his terms.. and Hulk punched Zeus and knocked him backwards? Seemed to me like he was healed from that initial attack and was up ready to fight. I saw no indication via narration or artwork that his HF was negated by lighting maybe it wasn't set out to kill him, which is my point

carver9
But after this said lighting attack IIRC.. didn't Zeus state he would fight Hulk on his terms.. and Hulk punched Zeus and knocked him backwards? Seemed to me like he was healed from that initial attack and was up ready to fight. I saw no indication via narration or artwork that his HF was negated by lighting

His recent showings is proof enough that his healing factor was negated since, well, it hasn't returned yet. Its going to have to take some type of outside source to bring it back or Zeus himself.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Psycho does bring up a point, and it is possible. However, I wouldn't cross that bridge of it has been proven, since really, the proof is on the side that it didn't negate anything.

Galan007
His recent showings is proof enough that his healing factor was negated since, well, it hasn't returned yet. Its going to have to take some type of outside source to bring it back or Zeus himself. i suggest you read incredible hulks #624. hulk reverted back to banner, and was just fine -- and as hulk he also healed from miscellaneous wounds sustained in the very same issue. bottom line: his HF is intact, and it HAS been working... his battle with zeus simply maxed it out

it's very similiar to wolverine's HF being maxed out after magneto pulled the adamantium from his body.

psycho gundam
his healing factor was nerfed, not negated carver

Don Corleone
i suggest you read incredible hulks #624. hulk reverted back to banner, and was just fine -- and as hulk he also healed from miscellaneous wounds sustained in the very same issue. bottom line: his HF is intact, and it HAS been working... his battle with zeus simply maxed it out

it's very similiar to wolverine's HF being maxed out after magneto pulled the adamantium from his body.

I can agree with this.

carver9
his healing factor was nerfed, not negated carver

Thanks for the correction.

GRIMNIR
Pak created new BS magic for Zeus to go along with the PIS story
Pak is a moron
On one hand he writes that they have a fist fight and at same time he lets Zeus use his magic twice
First to amp his physical strength and second to create these magic punches that somehow stops Hulk regen healing
Its crap writing from a crap writer
It was PIS writing in the first place when Zeus was given this power to amp physical strength
Hercules has always been known to be the strongest Olympian not Zeus. If Zeus can up his strength, what is the point in Hercules character?

Parmaniac
lol

Nihilist
Another idiot Hulk fan

GRIMNIR
Another idiot PIS fan

SamZED
Cause Hulk losing to some stupid skyfather is a total PIS bs.

Existere
("i hate spunk"...... really?) thumb up

Starscream M
Originally posted by SamZED
Cause Hulk losing to some stupid skyfather is a total PIS bs. its not that he lost, but the way he lost that seems suspicious

quanchi112
when exactly was hulk supposed to get angry? while he was getting beaten within an inch of his life? you see, unlike most others hulk faces zeus didn't just poke the beehive and stir shit up... he dropped a gawd damn house on it.

now is it possible that the magics in zeus' punches/lightning somehow negated hulk's HF? i suppose so. was it outright stated, though? no.

no, he really wasn't.

it's certainly possible that the lightning strike in that scene did weaken hulk. but claiming it cancelled out his HF entirely (the point i'm arguing) is completely baseless. Hulk said he could get angry to which he was told it didn't matter. I think it's implied Zeus really affected it but to each his own.

Zack Fair
Hulk said he could get angry to which he was told it didn't matter. I think it's implied Zeus really affected it but to each his own.

I took that as Zeus talking trash to Hulk so the green giant finally learned his place. Kindda like saying "Get as angry as you'd like. I'll still punch the shit out of you"

Galan007
^ exactly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I took that as Zeus talking trash to Hulk so the green giant finally learned his place. Kindda like saying "Get as angry as you'd like. I'll still punch the shit out of you" Nah, this comment was made after Hulk was beaten when he referenced his healing abilitiy.

Galan007
^ the only reference to hulk's HF post-ass-beating was when hephaestus said: "your wounds will only heal fast enough to keep fed."

quanchi112
^ the only reference to hulk's HF post-ass-beating was when hephaestus said: "your wounds will only heal fast enough to keep fed." Make me mad enough he says to which he replies you've been hit by Zeus. Any other Hulk can just get angry and get stronger but Zeus is an exception in this instance.

His strength/healing factor was obviously lowered due to it being Zeus.

Galan007
^ so you think there was some sort of unmentioned happening in which zeus used his powers to weaken hulk's strength/HF? i totally disagree.

hulk asked for a purely physical brawl, and that's exactly what zeus gave him (by his own accord.) after the beating, hulk was unable to do much of anything because, well, his body had to kick into overdrive just to -barely- keep him alive. hell, a few issues later and he's STILL recovering. i'd wager that it's going to be a while before his HF completely recovers after having to work so hard for so long.

same shit happened to wolverine during the fatal attractions arc.

quanchi112
^ so you think there was some sort of unmentioned happening in which zeus used his powers to weaken hulk's strength/HF? i totally disagree.

hulk asked for a purely physical brawl, and that's exactly what zeus gave him (by his own accord.) after the beating, hulk was unable to do much of anything because, well, his body had to kick into overdrive just to -barely- keep him alive. hell, a few issues later and he's STILL recovering. i'd wager that it's going to be a while before his HF completely recovers after having to work so hard for so long.

same shit happened to wolverine during the fatal attractions arc. At this point it's restating ourselves. Hulk's powers don't stop working because he puts them in overdrive. We saw that in ww hulk him actually burn out and then gain so much power his mere existence was causing massive collateral damage.

He says you've been hit by Zeus so clearly it has something to do with Zeus not hulk being overtaxed.

TricksterPriest
I'm siding with Galan's explanation for now, but Hephaestus saying that does raise the suspicion.

Galan007
He says you've been hit by Zeus so clearly it has something to do with Zeus not hulk being overtaxed. you seem to have taken that comment as: "you've been hit by zeus, therefore your powers were mysteriously neutered." i took it as: "zeus beat the shit out of you, therefore it will take you a while to recover."

either way, there's no proof that hulk's powers were magically sapped in his -physical- confrontation with zeus. based on what has been revealed thus far, he was simply receiving damage FAR faster than his HF could repair it (hence the overly long recovery time.)

JakeTheBank
Zeus beat the shit out of the Hulk in his own game; we don't need to make excuses as to how or why that happened with wild speculation that's unsupported by the comics themselves. If/when Zeus or another source comes out and says "Zeus' magic/divine power kept Hulk from healing right" then yeah, we should consider that. But until then, as it stands, Zeus just whooped his ass. There's no PIS in Hulk losing a brawl with a Skyfather being.

TricksterPriest
I interpreted Hephaestus as saying that Hulk healing slowly was part of the punishment, and not tied to the beatdown.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by GRIMNIR
Pak created new BS magic for Zeus to go along with the PIS story
Pak is a moron
On one hand he writes that they have a fist fight and at same time he lets Zeus use his magic twice
First to amp his physical strength and second to create these magic punches that somehow stops Hulk regen healing
Its crap writing from a crap writer
It was PIS writing in the first place when Zeus was given this power to amp physical strength
Hercules has always been known to be the strongest Olympian not Zeus. If Zeus can up his strength, what is the point in Hercules character? u mad

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I interpreted Hephaestus as saying that Hulk healing slowly was part of the punishment, and not tied to the beatdown. i think that also, well at least hephaestus' words make it seem that way

JakeTheBank
lmfao

WhiteWitchKing
Hulk got the snot beat out of him by Zeus and the fanboys are making speculations to excuse it. It was just a damn lightning attack and nothing more. Never once does anyone, including Hulk, claim that Zeus nullified his healing factor. He fought the top dog of the Olympian pantheon and got wrecked to the point that his healing factor was out of whack.

Zeus beats Doomsday likewise.

quanchi112
you seem to have taken that comment as: "you've been hit by zeus, therefore your powers were mysteriously neutered." i took it as: "zeus beat the shit out of you, therefore it will take you a while to recover."

either way, there's no proof that hulk's powers were magically sapped in his -physical- confrontation with zeus. based on what has been revealed thus far, he was simply receiving damage FAR faster than his HF could repair it (hence the overly long recovery time.) To me it's the same thing as he's gotten his ass kicked before and raged himself well past it so Zeus is the exception to the Hulk's powers in this instance.

BUSTER1
As far as i'm concerned, there is nothing wrong wih Hulk getting his head completely kicked in by a very powerful skyfather, in a 1 on 1 tear up. But it was obvious the Zeus did something, probably after the beating, to reduce his HF-this would be to teach Hulk a lesson about messing with the gods. By the time Hulk awoke to find himself chained up, his HF should've totally healed him up-going by previous examples-so enabling him to be strong enough to break his chains. She-Hulk ripped the chains, with no significant effort, to free Hulk-so even if he was only at, say, 50% he should be able to free himself.
As for possibility, that the beating itself overtaxed Hulk's HF-I'm sorry but that dog don't hunt. The actual injuries the Hulk sustained in the Zeus fight amounted to broken ribs, collapsed lungs and concussion-his HF has taken care of similar and worse damage with no problem. In WWH he had holes punched through him by Zom/Strange and kept fighting. Professor Hulk was stripped down to a nearly a skeleton by Vector of the U Foes and he recovered in seconds-no overtaxing there. Maestro used a gun, designed to kill him, to blast several holes through Professor Hulk and then delivered a vicious beating with his fists-as Maestro was twice a strong as his younger self this was similar, though not as severe as the Zeus beating. He tricked Maestro into a time machine before Maestro could finish him and then a few minutes later was nearly fully healed.
As I said before, Zeus real punishment wasn't the beating itself, but what came after.

Back to topic though, Zeus hands DD his head

mrpress
I think one of the differences here is that DD (especially HP DD) wouldn't stand around to talk smack with Zeus, nor give Zeus time to do likewise. He'd relentless attack Zeus and keep attacking until he either won or was utterly destroyed. That might put things in his favor. If DD is able to get the jump on Zeus and just start laying into him without mercy, then Zeus could very well be going down. Add in DD's bone spurs and he's also going to be doing more physical damage to Zeus then just Hulk's fists.

Not saying that Zeus has no chance, but I don't see this being quite the one-sided smackdown others apparently are.

Newjak
Doomsday evolves a bed, a blood transfusion equipment, an assisted breathing respirator, and some comfy pillows after the beat down he gets here so he can rest up.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Newjak
Doomsday evolves a bed, a blood transfusion equipment, an assisted breathing respirator, and some comfy pillows after the beat down he gets here so he can rest up. not hp dd

WhiteWitchKing
@buster Or simply put,neither Maestro not Vector could much the output of Zeus. a severely poisoned Odin one Shot koed Ulik. A kid Zeus one shot another foe of Thor's. then you have Hera commenting on how Zeus could just incinerate Hulk. Well instead of that, he channeled that power to amp his strength in a fist fight. Difference here is that Zeus hit his vital organs hard enough that the guy was puking up green goop which I assume is blood. whatever it was, when was the last time Hulk puked because of the damaged he sustained. If I recall correctly, part of his outer tissue was fillet off but not to a skeleton. His heart and brain didn't take the damage it did against Zeus. Even after they rescued him, his heart gave out and that he needed resuscitatiton. Hulk was lucky Pak didn't have Zeus one shot him.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
@buster Or simply put,neither Maestro not Vector could much the output of Zeus. a severely poisoned Odin one Shot koed Ulik. A kid Zeus one shot another foe of Thor's. then you have Hera commenting on how Zeus could just incinerate Hulk. Well instead of that, he channeled that power to amp his strength in a fist fight. Difference here is that Zeus hit his vital organs hard enough that the guy was puking up green goop which I assume is blood. whatever it was, when was the last time Hulk puked because of the damaged he sustained. If I recall correctly, part of his outer tissue was fillet off but not to a skeleton. His heart and brain didn't take the damage it did against Zeus. Even after they rescued him, his heart gave out and that he needed resuscitatiton. Hulk was lucky Pak didn't have Zeus one shot him.

If you check my post, i said nearly a skeleton-and anyway in that Vector incident Hulk did have a lot of tissue stripped away, not just skin. The amount of tissue regeneration required to heal back to normal would be greater than needed to heal from broken ribs and collapsed lungs. I know Professor Hulk wasn't knocked out by Vector's attack, but he wasn't taking skyfather hits to his head in that fight. If Zeus just left Hulk with a physical beating his HF, if operating at normal levels, would have healed right up before the Olympium vultures turned up to feed on him. Hulk's Hf doesn't stop just because he's unconscious.

Newjak
Originally posted by BUSTER1
If you check my post, i said nearly a skeleton-and anyway in that Vector incident Hulk did have a lot of tissue stripped away, not just skin. The amount of tissue regeneration required to heal back to normal would be greater than needed to heal from broken ribs and collapsed lungs. I know Professor Hulk wasn't knocked out by Vector's attack, but he wasn't taking skyfather hits to his head in that fight. If Zeus just left Hulk with a physical beating his HF, if operating at normal levels, would have healed right up before the Olympium vultures turned up to feed on him. Hulk's Hf doesn't stop just because he's unconscious. It could be the case that Hulk's HF was working over time to not have Hulk get vaporized by Zeus' punches.

I'll put it this way there are the injuries Hulk sustained and they're are the ones he probably would have had if he didn't have a HF. I'm betting that what he saw Hulk receive in injuries was already after his HF got maxed out by getting hit by Zeus.

BUSTER1
It could be the case that Hulk's HF was working over time to not have Hulk get vaporized by Zeus' punches.

I'll put it this way there are the injuries Hulk sustained and they're are the ones he probably would have had if he didn't have a HF. I'm betting that what he saw Hulk receive in injuries was already after his HF got maxed out by getting hit by Zeus.

I assume your theory is that Hulk's HF was fully taxed before he got the "rib shatter" punch, as Zeus only hit him once more after that. Bearing in mind that most of Zeus' punches connected with Hulk's head, these "vapourizing" punches should have knocked Hulk out before he leapt back at Zeus and got his ribs caved in.

WhiteWitchKing
It could be the case that Hulk's HF was working over time to not have Hulk get vaporized by Zeus' punches.

I think this is similar to Bor's fight with Odin force Thor where normally Thor would've been oneshot killed by Bor. Zeus did do something to Hulk's healing factor alright. He smacked Hulk so hard even Hulk's healing factor was damaged as a result and thus it's only operating at levels that would be enough to heal him for the vultures to continuously eat him alive. In Hulk 623, his healing factor was at 7 percent.

Everything currently put out that Zeus mystically did nothing to Hulk's hf is pure speculation. What's on panel is Zeus giving Hulk a beating so badly that it damaged Hulk's strength and hf. Those punches came from a being that could've incinerated Hulk and yet chose to use that power to boost his strength for a raw beating.

TricksterPriest
I can see Zeus nerfing the HF post-fight, to prolong Hulk's punishment. Given that he did somethign similar to Prometheus, that fits. But I agree that Zeus probably did force Hulk's HF to max out. I mean, the hulk fans are claiming Hulk can heal through getting his internal organs crushed by a skyfather gut-punching him.

Gimmie a break. durlaugh The fight was fine, Hulk didn't get killed, but Zeus wasn't trying to kill him. Zeus clearly demonstrated his superiority.

psycho gundam
zom strange beat on the hulk and punched a hole right through that same stomach and the hole healed before hulk erased half of strange's medical education, all that happened after his campaign of whooping much ass after he landed on earth.

TricksterPriest
He didn't fight any herald levelers besides Sentry. Who basically got bitched out. Zom was winning, easily. Until Strange pulled the plug.

psycho gundam
you mean when his healing factor was nerfed twice and in one of those instances his neck snapped after his head got turned 175 degrees?

also he was shot with adamantium (aka hulktinite) bullets, phased into concrete, withstood a blast that took a chunk of the moon the size of rhode island clean off, etc in relative succession

yeah zeus is a sky-father, but it just seems like hulk getting his healing factor taken to 7% of his normal level on "his terms" seems odd

TricksterPriest
Zeus almost killed him easily. Gimmie a break.

carver9
Zeus didn't almost kill him easily. Where did you get that from?

Rage.Of.Olympus
The fight?

Zeus beat the Hulk to the brink of death (Actually, he would have probably died if the Warbound hadn't attended to him) without breaking a sweat. Knowing the bastard, he was probably just having fun.

psycho gundam
zeus is a weakbytch, check it:

hulk climbs up into his house n shit, and beats up zeus' kids, then slaps sues in the mouth in front of his wife while he was talking (hulk didn't even let him finish). hera has to encourage zeus to get his ass up and fight. he throws the bolt and hulk doesn't even flinch like a G, then hulk talks shit in front of his wife and zues has no choice but to suckerpunch him or he'll have to sleep on the couch. zeus slips on his magical brassnucks and after beating up hulk he chains him so he doesn't pull a ryu on his ass.

hulk had fun

BUSTER1
zom strange beat on the hulk and punched a hole right through that same stomach and the hole healed before hulk erased half of strange's medical education, all that happened after his campaign of whooping much ass after he landed on earth.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.