Void vs. Morg with Waters of Life vs. Hunter Prey Doomsday vs. Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Amazo has the powers of the JLA (the big 7)

Who wins?

The Nuul
Its a trap.

quanchi112
Void wins.

Sirius77
Amazo.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by The Nuul
Its a trap.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfgv65bVHK1qa7yfto1_400.jpg

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfgv65bVHK1qa7yfto1_400.jpg I don't get it...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I don't get it...

Star Wars reference.

Look up "Admiral Ackbar" and "it's a trap!".

Black bolt z
Star Wars reference.

Look up "Admiral Ackbar" and "it's a trap!". I know. I get that. But the rest doesn't make sense. Was that like ackbars face on a lawyer and the lady was reading her contract?

Starscream M
spite.

HP DD is unbeatable.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I know. I get that. But the rest doesn't make sense. Was that like ackbars face on a lawyer and the lady was reading her contract?

Yes, that's the overall gist of the joke.

Ackbar's being shown something, and he thinks it's a trap. Given his history with traps, he would be a leading authority. big grin

Black bolt z
Yes, that's the overall gist of the joke.

Ackbar's being shown something, and he thinks it's a trap. Given his history with traps, he would be a leading authority. big grin laughing out loud. I was at a star wars convention and, besides the people like mark hamil and carie fisher, he had the most people in his line for autographs.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Starscream M
spite.

HP DD is unbeatable. Not according to the writer or the actual story.

Starscream M
Originally posted by quanchi112
Not according to the writer or the actual story. actually you're wrong

according to the story...the only way superman was able to beat HP DD was to send him to entropy

btw, im not referring to later neutered versions masquerading as HP DD...Im referring to the true and only original HP DD that was sent to entropy

quanchi112
Originally posted by Starscream M
actually you're wrong

according to the story...the only way superman was able to beat HP DD was to send him to entropy

btw, im not referring to later neutered versions masquerading as HP DD...Im referring to the true and only original HP DD that was sent to entropy That was the only way to stop the cycle of him coming back again and again. This way he couldn't escape his fate but in a forum match you just need one kill shot.

Uriel005
I'd back amazo on due to the fact that there was no stips on his copy powers. He copies Void Morg and HP DD... now what.

TricksterPriest
^You win the thread. thumbsupdur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.