The Fruit of My Loins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
ArrCee Charles Lynn Holtz-Hall

Born at 11:52am (PST) March 9th 2011, weighing in at 7lbs even and measuring 20 inches tall.

http://i.imgur.com/mZk6Z.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Good for you, duder thumb up Congrats!!!

Robtard
Congrats. Great looking kid too boot.

Wait at least 6 days to test his medichlorian count, bet you he's somewhere around Mace - Yoda levels.

The Nuul
Congrats!

TRiNiTYfemi
He's adorable! Congrats!!

Scythe
Fruits, eh? Makes him sound even tastier, I mean, congrats man. He's adorable!

frank911
congrats bro, a very cute baby.

Mairuzu
Looks delicious

Whats with the long confusing name?

Impediment
Congratulations, dad!

Being a father is a rewarding experience!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Impediment
Congratulations, dad!

Being a father is a rewarding experience!

Well....actually....

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/03/110302152813.htm

But I'm sure it will be fine ...

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well....actually....

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/03/110302152813.htm

But I'm sure it will be fine ...

LoL, liberal-nonsense. Entertaining read though.

Kids are physically, emotionally, intellectually and financially (this being the least) draining, but the reward felt is paid back many times over. There is no way to relate this to a non-parent in a fashion they can grasp though.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, liberal-nonsense. Entertaining read though.

Kids are physically, emotionally, intellectually and financially (this being the least) draining, but the reward felt is paid back many times over. There is no way to relate this to a non-parent in a fashion they can grasp though.

Perhaps, though on the other hand, if it was true, that would be exactly what you'd be saying, eh?

That ACDC Chick
congrats

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Looks delicious

Whats with the long confusing name?

To make you ask questions.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
Perhaps, though on the other hand, if it was true, that would be exactly what you'd be saying, eh?

While true, look at the study, seems very questionable. They started out looking for two very specific conclusions; low-n-behold, they found them.

ie If I say I enjoy my children/being a parent, it's really just me masking feelings of resentment towards them for ruining me emotional, mentally, my marriage and my bankroll. This HAS to be it. Smells like BS done by a bunch of asshats who probably got their psychology degrees at some liberal college. Possibly militant lesbians, but that's redundant.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
While true, look at the study, seems very questionable. They started out looking for two very specific conclusions; low-n-behold, they found them.

ie If I say I enjoy my children/being a parent, it's really just me masking feelings of resentment towards them for ruining me emotional, mentally, my marriage and my bankroll. This HAS to be it. Smells like BS done by a bunch of asshats who probably got their psychology degrees at some liberal college. Possibly militant lesbians, but that's redundant.

Please, you really hate your kids, we are all friends, you can tell me.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by LanceWindu
To make you ask questions.

So whats with the long confusing name

AbnormalButSane
Very cute!

Bardock42
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Very cute!

Thanks, but I think this thread should really be about Ken and his son.

Mairuzu
awermm

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Mairuzu
So whats with the long confusing name

ArrCee (pronounced RC) is for my grandfather (mom's father) who passed away in November. His name is Robert Cook, aka R.C.

Charles is a family name on my side. It's my middle name, my grandfather's first name (dad's father). And so on and so forth.

Lynn is a family name on her side.

And then we both want to continue our last name heritage so we hyphenated them.

Cherrywild
He's absolutely adorable. I added you on facebook so I can creep baby updates. Heh.

Congratulations on your wonderful new little one!

Mairuzu
Originally posted by LanceWindu
ArrCee (pronounced RC) is for my grandfather (mom's father) who passed away in November. His name is Robert Cook, aka R.C.

Charles is a family name on my side. It's my middle name, my grandfather's first name (dad's father). And so on and so forth.

Lynn is a family name on her side.

And then we both want to continue our last name heritage so we hyphenated them.

So his name is basically ArrCee Hall

Sancty
ArrCee Holtz-Hall

It's not that long. I have 2 middle names and a ~double barrel last name too mmm One of my friends had a double barrel last name and 5 middle names xD

Mairuzu
That wont be made fun of

bacati55
Hello

I have have much idea about what a child needs.
But every fruit is good for heath and fulfils every deficiency if any.

Thanks
A2zchild

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.