Daredevil vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Both of them in Current form!!!

Daredevil1
Pretty much a toss up.

But I guess I'd go with barely DD 6/10 could go either way and neither can curb stomp the other.

Don Corleone
Daredevil, duh he's a man.

SasuOna
Daredevil is stronger and faster then her he takes this.

Dum Dum Dugan
No he not.

King Castle
how many DD vs Elektra threads do we need?

in a comic it would near even DD coming on top and elektra not using her vast abilities.

in a forum fight she murders the bum

Daredevil1
Originally posted by King Castle

in a forum fight she murders the bum

laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

King Castle
keep laughing if it makes you feel better.

Elektra would silent scream his butt unconscious or at the very least disorient him long enough to capitalize on it.

Daredevil1
keep laughing

laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

Konton
CIS on? Elektra wins every time. She's more composed than he is.

CIS off? I'd still rate Elektra higher than him. She has outmuscled him on panel and has much better speed. Coupled with her psi talents, he would be hard pressed to take her down if she isn't holding back. ALSO, she said herself that she already knew how to bypass his radar sense... and I'm fairly certain the issue this was revealed occurred not only to provide an insight into what kind of information she sold to Kingpin about Matt, but also to explain away the multiple times she's been able to catch him off guard - even with projectiles on a few occasions.

BruceSkywalker
current Daredevil is off finding himself so he isn't doing anything worthy of saying he wins.. Elektra 10/10

thanos-prime
Goes either way.

SasuOna
keep laughing if it makes you feel better.

Elektra would silent scream his butt unconscious or at the very least disorient him long enough to capitalize on it.

You do know DD has been hit with one of Nitro's blasts before right? Didn't break his concentration or allow to not be able to track people. Sensory overload for DD isn't a factor.

Elektra bypassing his radar sense isn't viable since that was a skrull and would still be a clear cut case of PIS even if it wasn't. Daredevil can sense Master Izo and I doubt Elektra is anywhere near as skilled as him. Her strength feats also frankly don't compare to anything DD has done.

CIS off DD would still be above her since people seem to forget that Daredevil is never out to kill people while Elektra is fighting to kill all the time.

Daredevil1
She never elaborated on how she bypassed but IIRC it was due to recording tech for Kingpin. She never established it was due to fighting skills or her mind powers so it might be tech until revealed otherwise. In that same issue you are referencing DD had to save Elektra(Skrull or whoever it was) twice from Bullseye.

Catching DD off guard isn't new..... even a good sniper has done so but the majority of the time it's harder then not.
I seriously doubt you have true evidence for a test of strength between the two but if you seriously think so lets see it. Because throughout there history DD strength feats are better then Elektra's.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Goes either way.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Konton
She has outmuscled him on panel

When did she do this?

Daredevil1
I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was talking about Elektra when she held DD and put him in skillful hold while they were standing(after DD probably got his jollies on with Millia that night in there apt bedroom.) Which is nothing to do with a real strength test.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Daredevil1
I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was talking about Elektra when she held DD and put him in skillful hold while they were standing(after DD probably got his jollies on with Millia that night in there apt bedroom.) Which is nothing to do with a real strength test.

My thoughts exactly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.