Fernus Vs Hellfire Club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/34373/1360263-2_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/5599/188770-97354-hellfire-club_large.png

Dum Dum Dugan
So superman light with morals off, but also possess ability to phase and enormous amount of telepathic energy. Yea this is likely a spite thread.

Prep-Man
Cassandra Nova will keep him at bay. She's probably a slightly more powerful tp.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Cassandra Nova will keep him at bay. She's probably a slightly more powerful tp.
wont matter when he can move at speeds close to light. He has the same powers as martian manhunter except no morals. He just rip cassa head off.

Prep-Man
Seriosuly? Where did it state he can move that fast??

Dum Dum Dugan
Seriosuly? Where did it state he can move that fast??
pretty sure martian manhunter has vast superhuman speed.

Prep-Man
I don't think I've ever seen him move that fast in combat. He does have super speed, but nowhere close to the speed of light.

Dum Dum Dugan
I don't think I've ever seen him move that fast in combat. He does have super speed, but nowhere close to the speed of light.
perhaps, but match 11, being able to cross a city before a bullet reaches it target shot from only a few feat away, blizting around the world ect. suggest speed well beyond what the hellfire can deal with.

Prep-Man
According to Chris Claremont, the speed of thought is faster than light, IIRC. early 2000's X-Men run. Xavier has detected super speedsters in the past and from what I gather, Cassandra is more powerful than him.

I think Emma and Cassandra have what it takes to take him down in a psychic battle. It will be one hell of a fight, though.

Dum Dum Dugan
According to Chris Claremont, the speed of thought is faster than light, IIRC. early 2000's X-Men run. Xavier has detected super speedsters in the past and from what I gather, Cassandra is more powerful than him.

I think Emma and Cassandra have what it takes to take him down in a psychic battle. It will be one hell of a fight, though.

yea and pis is pis.

what good is tracking manhunter gunna do? Nothing when he ripps there heads off.

Again why would he fight them telepathically? when he could blizt them and ripp there heads off?

Prep-Man
He wouldn't have a choice. The pain will be too much. I know he has the muscle to rip them apart, but not if they let it.

Dum Dum Dugan
He wouldn't have a choice. The pain will be too much. I know he has the muscle to rip them apart, but not if they let it.
pain be to much? He can easily hold off for the micro second it would take for him to close the distance and ripp one of there heads off.

Not sure what you dont get. he has there level telepathy but also superman lite states and no morals..this is a spite.

Sirius77
This is spite in a horrible fashion.

Fernus fought an army of telepathic, invisible, shapeshifting supermen for the heck of it... and killed all of them. Then got bored and stomped the JLA.

He stomps them like they aren't even there.

Existere
According to Chris Claremont, the speed of thought is faster than light. According to Claremont, physics (and common sense) are for chumps.

Regardless of how long it would take "thought" (in this instance, referring to thoughts traveling from one brain to another) to work, "thought" (in this case, the activity of neurons activating in a brain to actually compute what actions to perform and allow the body to carry out) would still work vastly slower than light.

In other words, while Cassandra Nova's super powers may activate and register brain activity before Fernus wrecks her, her own brain wouldn't be able to compute the information to actually perform any actions (telepathically attacking him, warning her teammates, etc) in time.

Also, given Fernus' own formidable telepathy, Cassandra Nova would have a hard time dealing with him even if he stood still. Obviously that won't happen, so the point is moot regardless.

Those people were never in the hellfire club's inner circle, Emma hallucinated them.

Cassandra Nova wasnt just a telepath, she also had intangibiltiy, regeneration, psionic energy armor, telekinesis and a matter desintegration power. She walked through the Shiar Imperial Guard with Gladiator in it and had the mummudrai powers of body shift and possession on top of TP on par with chuck's. She can hold him at bay, and with Emma on her side, they can likely mindrape him too. I actually believe she can win this on her own. Dont recall Fernus himself blitzing anyone either, but it could just be my memory.

TricksterPriest
Fernus killed off almost the entire species of white martians. I believe it was close to a quarter million. Nova can't do that.

Zack Fair
Fernus is a badass. He should return for a mini or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.