All Women Team vs Thanos/Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Big Barda
Maxima
Jade (Green Lantern)
Sersi
Wonder Woman
Wonder Girl
Super Girl
Power Girl
Thor Girl (Current)
Rogue
Storm
Hawk Girl
She Hulk (with Jupiter Suit)
Red She Hulk
Sif
Sue Storm
Emma Frost
Brunnhilde (616 Marvel)

vs

Thanos and the Void

PillarofOsiris
The women win.

Sin I AM
alotta the women here get one-shotted....which version of Big Barda is it?

Nihilist
1 omni blast from Thanos ko's most of them, then its jus lambs to the slaughter for the rest of them

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos solo's. Pretty much all of these girls are one shot

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos solo's. Pretty much all of these girls are one shot

None of these girls are getting one shot by Thanos or the Void:

Big Barda
Maxima
Jade (Green Lantern)
Sersi
Wonder Woman
Super Girl
Power Girl

Sirius77
There will be a lot of oneshots, but there are a lot of variables. Sersi being the one that sticks out. I can see them taking wins.

Sin I AM
Big Barda
Maxima
Jade (Green Lantern)
Sersi
Wonder Woman
Super Girl
Power Girl
Thor Girl (Current)...not sure of her current power levels
She Hulk (with Jupiter Suit)
Sue Storm

these will last the longest, if WW can lasso Void (which imo should defeat him) the rest may be abe to k.o. thanos by sheer numbers alone

Nihilist
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
None of these girls are getting one shot by Thanos or the Void:

Big Barda
Maxima
Jade (Green Lantern)
Sersi
Wonder Woman
Super Girl
Power Girl So you think them who are left can take Thanos and the Void?

Sin I AM
Sersi, Jade, and Thor Girl are the variables here since the rest are bricks.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Nihilist
So you think them who are left can take Thanos and the Void?

Well, I didn't notice the OP gave She Hulk the Jupiter Suit either, which makes her considerably stronger than even Hercules, although I'm not sure whether or not that affects her durability.

Another thing is Sue can protect them all with her shield.

And another point is that if Thanos uses an omni-blast, he is going to potentially take out the Void as well. So I don't think that that is a viable option.

Wonder Woman's lasso can incapacitate the Void or Thanos. And there is a huge speed advantage with the women from Power Girl, Super Girl, Maxima and WW.

So yes, they can take Thanos and the Void.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Sersi, Jade, and Thor Girl are the variables here since the rest are bricks.

How are Maxima, Super Girl and Power Girl just bricks?

Sin I AM

i dont agree with this, but the rest i concur

@Pillar i didnt mean Maxima, but the rest ARE flying bricks

Nihilist
Well, I didn't notice the OP gave She Hulk the Jupiter Suit either, which makes her considerably stronger than even Hercules, although I'm not sure whether or not that affects her durability.

And another point is that if Thanos uses an omni-blast, he is going to potentially take out the Void as well. So I don't think that that is a viable option.

Wonder Woman's lasso can incapacitate the Void or Thanos. And there is a huge speed advantage with the women from Power Girl, Super Girl, Maxima and WW.

So yes, they can take Thanos and the Void. The Void would just reform from a blast from Thanos, plus Thanos can and has fired blasts from behind his shields, or Thanos can just stop most of their attacks with TK.

Overall they dont have the power neede to take these two down.

PillarofOsiris

@Pillar i didnt mean Maxima, but the rest ARE flying bricks

Well, to an extent. But for me personally, when I think of Brick, I'm thinking of guys like the Thing or the Hulk. The Kryptonians can eye beam, and move incredibly fast as well.

And I suppose Big Barda could be considered Brick-ish...but she's an EXTREMELY powerful brick.

Sin I AM
Well, to an extent. But for me personally, when I think of Brick, I'm thinking of guys like the Thing or the Hulk. The Kryptonians can eye beam, and move incredibly fast as well.

yes but kryptonians all fight like flying bricks, rarely do they speedblitz, eyebeam, superstrength, in tandem.

its out of character for them to do so

Q99

And I suppose Big Barda could be considered Brick-ish...but she's an EXTREMELY powerful brick.

The Mega Rod can shoot pretty powerful beams, and she flies on aero-disks too.

Sin I AM
besides whats stopping Sersi from creating radion and killing DS

quanchi112
besides whats stopping Sersi from creating radion and killing DS Where do you see Ds at in this thread ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm unclear about something here.. what gives some people the impression that this team has what it takes to put void down, let alone Thanos. Sure, they could last awhile, and make a fight of it using tactics. At the end of the day though, they don't have the firepower to put Thanos down for the count

Badabing
yes but kryptonians all fight like flying bricks, rarely do they speedblitz, eyebeam, superstrength, in tandem.

its out of character for them to do so No it isn't. Pr and I have been over this too many times. They've done it enough to where it's a viable option. Given the way the rules are set up, they will use all powers at their disposal.

Originally posted by Digi
Debating Format
Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Clarification of CIS

Ok people, here are the finalised rules as regards PIS, CIS, and everything related to it.

PIS is, as always, off unless the thread starter says it's ON.

CIS, as was said before, is now a more diverse term, but is not as vague as before.

While CIS still exists in the form of characters like Rhino (who are just too stupid to know better), it also exists in one other form.

This is known as Character Inhibited Power. This applies to characters that have intelligence, like the Silver Surfer, Superman, and so on and so forth.

As Bada said:

"It's a self imposed limitation in certain circumstances which there is concern for civilians and buildings for the most part. It's not stupidity, it's a limitation set until the threat exceeds a certain threshold."

What this means is that people like the Surfer and Superman and so on will not use the full extent of their powers if it will endanger civilians. It doesn't, though, mean they will fight like idiots. The character's personality is an integral part of the match and dictates how they will perform. This is the crux of the rules we've come up with. It doesn't come down to powers, it comes down to the man or woman that weilds them.

In accordance with this, several factors come in to play in debates:

The Opponent, Basic Information, the Arena and the Character's Personality and Experience

Those four are key.

Example:

If Martian Manhunter fights say, Juggernaut.

MM doesn't personally know Juggernaut (Opponent). So he has Basic Information. This is categorised as being what the general public would know about the Juggernaut. It goes by averages. If that average man or woman on the street knows that Juggernaut is super strong, then MM knows. The average man or woman doesn't know, however, that the Juggernaut is weak against psionics. J'onn would approach with caution, not knowing whether Juggernaut was in his weight class, and not knowing the full extent of the man's powers.

However. If Martian Manhunter went up against Amazo, he would know to go for broke right at the start, because he KNOWS Amazo (Personality and Experience). He will use his speed, his strength, his shapeshifting. This is because if he knows what it takes to bring down Amazo, or he believes his standard attacks won't work. If J'onn was fighting Juggernaut, there would come a point when he would realise that normal attacks won't work, and would up his game. Any character that doesn't suffer from Rhino-esque stupidity is capable of this. Even with this, though, the Arena comes in to play. If civilians are in danger, J'onn won't shapeshift in to a fire breathing dragon. Juggernaut on the other hand doesn't care, so wouldn't hesitate to toss cars and trucks full of civilians at the Martian.

Examples:

Thor knows he can't out-brawl Hulk, so uses exotic powers sooner than he would against the likes of Superman, as Superman is an unknown to him.

Superman would go all out against Doomsday or Despero because he knows how powerful they are. Against the Hulk, he's going to take a few punches before realising he'll have to use something rather than slugging it out. He won't bathe the street in heat vision either, because there are civilians nearby.

It ALL comes down to the CHARACTER, not the POWERSET.

-Pr-

its out of character for them to do so

that only applies to fodder kryptonians, not to people like Kara, Karen or Ursa.

TheTyrant
Thanos defeats them all with an omni-directional blast.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Thanos defeats them all with an omni-directional blast.

LOL. Because he does that all the time, right? If you think Thanos can solo this team then you're insane. Even with the Void on his side he has an uphill battle here.

Besides which, there are multiple people here who can make powerful shields, and others who can outrun any energy explosion. Technically several heroes here are too fast for Thanos to even land a single blow on them.

TheTyrant
Everybody watch out. I'm insane.

Nihilist
Thanos can target people with omni blasts so out running them is doubtfull, and imo the blasts would get through any shields put up as the mni blast were powerful enough to kil 12 Rigellian soldiers whilst Thanos was trapped in a pure photon block. Thanos has used omni blasts at least 6 times.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Not to mention killing Warlock with the Soul Gem in one blast. Please explain how any of these ladies have the firepower to beat Thanos?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by quanchi112
Where do you see Ds at in this thread ?

u know i just caught that...for some reason i pictured darkseid, when the post clearly read thanos...maybe ive been reading too much dc lately

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2 wins by default. Course, Sentry might have a vagina and Thanos is a bit girly so it might not be that clear cut.

Originally posted by Badabing
No it isn't. Pr and I have been over this too many times. They've done it enough to where it's a viable option. Given the way the rules are set up, they will use all powers at their disposal.

mhmm

mmm

durthor

carver9
When has any of these girls shown the speed to out run blast?

Bouboumaster
Thanos might soloes. The one who survive the initial attack of attack will most likely get trashed the moment he puts his hands on them.

TricksterPriest
I'm inclined to agree with Sin. I do not think Void can take the truth effect of the lasso.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Everybody watch out. I'm insane. laughing out loud

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos might soloes. The one who survive the initial attack of attack will most likely get trashed the moment he puts his hands on them.

He could never solo this team without an artifact or some MASSIVE prep. By his own power he can't solo this many heavy hitters.

In addition, there are several people on this team who can solo the Void (Maxima and Super Girl for starters).

TricksterPriest
What about lassoing him?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What about lassoing him?

Just one of many options this team has.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.