Annihilus vs.......... Hank Henshaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
they fight on earth............

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/148572-190411-annihilus_super.jpg

vs...

http://scifiblog.net/wp-content/uploads/Cyborg-Superman-Hank-Henshaw.jpg

who wins?

Nihilist
Annihilus.

dmills
Annihilus

quanchi112
Annihilus.

the ninjak
Annihilus

BruceSkywalker
Annihlus

The Nuul
Hank takes over his shit.

TricksterPriest
Annihilus hasn't really done much that Hank couldn't. And yeah, Hank jacks his exoskeleton.

Sin I AM
i wonder y everyone sees annihilus winning so handily.......did he get a boost im unaware of?

Annihilus takes this. CCR + Opposing Force are too much for Hensaw and the CCR isn't really a machine which henshaw could take over either

guy222
bug wins

celeyhyga17
Annihilus is a step above Henshaw.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Annihilus hasn't really done much that Hank couldn't. And yeah, Hank jacks his exoskeleton. Since when is Annihilus's exoskeleton mechanical erm? He's just insectisoid like.

The Nuul
"Technologically-advanced semi-humanoid/leonine species" He has tech and Hank is taking over that shit.

rotiart
Originally posted by The Nuul
"Technologically-advanced semi-humanoid/leonine species" He has tech and Hank is taking over that shit.

That's what I was thinking

iceman24567
"Technologically-advanced semi-humanoid/leonine species" He has tech and Hank is taking over that shit. thumb up its like breathing for him

JakeTheBank
Co-signed ^

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Since when is Annihilus's exoskeleton mechanical erm? He's just insectisoid like. The actual entity refered to as Annihilus is a smaller creature integrated into the exo-skeletal armor. You probably saw this when Annihilus rezzed at the end of Annihilation. It was a smaller entity.

Plus, I hear he lost the Control rod. Without it, he's down most of his power. Hell, I think he needs it to live period.

dmills
What entity?

That's a clone in a birthing chamber. It starts off small like a baby and then grows into Annihilus. He's not a tiny man in a exo suit.

"Technologically-advanced semi-humanoid/leonine species" He has tech and Hank is taking over that shit. that is a line describing the species that created the spores from which annihilus descends. I mean wtf?

he doesnt have any 'tech' for henshaw to take over. the CCR isn't a machine of any kind and his armor is just his natural exoskeleton with some armored plates, no electronic circuitry.

The actual entity refered to as Annihilus is a smaller creature integrated into the exo-skeletal armor. You probably saw this when Annihilus rezzed at the end of Annihilation. It was a smaller entity.

Plus, I hear he lost the Control rod. Without it, he's down most of his power. Hell, I think he needs it to live period. No. That tiny baby annihilus was exactly that. His body was growing from an infant form cloned from his original body. When nova pulls his innards out, you can see clearly that he is an insect of that size and the only thing inside his organic exoskeleton are his organs.

celeyhyga17
The actual entity refered to as Annihilus is a smaller creature integrated into the exo-skeletal armor. You probably saw this when Annihilus rezzed at the end of Annihilation. It was a smaller entity.

Plus, I hear he lost the Control rod. Without it, he's down most of his power. Hell, I think he needs it to live period.

wut in the heck are u's talkin bout??

dontgetit

Prep-Man
Hank.

Sr J-Bieb

Plus, I hear he lost the Control rod. Without it, he's down most of his power. Hell, I think he needs it to live period. That's what Annihilus does when he 'dies'. He's essentially immortal.

One time he created two eggs when he died.

TricksterPriest
Can't tell if you're trolling me or he really did do that. whistle

Sr J-Bieb
Can't tell if you're trolling me or he really did do that. whistle That's the whole reason there was two Annihilus' fighting each other before his appearance in Annihilation... which might explain him seeming more powerful. Consumed his other half or something.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by 753
that is a line describing the species that created the spores from which annihilus descends. I mean wtf?

he doesnt have any 'tech' for henshaw to take over. the CCR isn't a machine of any kind and his armor is just his natural exoskeleton with some armored plates, no electronic circuitry. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.