Shichibukai (onepiece) vs akatsuki (naruto)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Radarock1971
So the setting is a grassy field its

Itachi vs kuma

Kisame vs jinbei

Deidara vs moria

Pein vs doflamingo

Kakuza vs hancock

Sasori vs hawkeye mihawk

Hidan vs crocodile

Madara vs black beard

Nephthys
Shichibukai in every single one, except Madara vs Black Beard.

Radarock1971
Yea thats wat i think

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
Shichibukai in every single one, except Madara vs Black Beard.

I wouldn't quite say say that. Itachi can win with Genjutsu and Deidara can win with his huge bomb (Moria being the weakest Shichibukai and all). The Shichibukai win the rest.

Nephthys
Doubt it. Kuma is a cyborg after all.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v40/c362/16.html - continue reading

Diedara's huge blast takes too long. Moria was faster than Base Luffy, so he should be able to blitz Deidara before he can set it off imo.

menokokoro
Itachi vs kuma Without genjutsu, Kuma every time, but with (which would be weird if he didn't) itachi every time.

Kisame vs jinbei I like this pair, it is literally two shark people, though I like Kisame more, and think he is more epic in his context, I say Jinbei takes this, he is faster and stronger in water, and in general.

Deidara vs moria Deidara would win this, his tactics are too defensive...then REALLY offensive for Moria to do anything to him.

Pein vs doflamingo I don't know the extent of Doflamingo's abilities, But I think this would be the closest fight yet, It would pretty much just be a battle to take over the bodies, and whoever won...could win. If Flamingo won, easy win, if pein won, still has to fight someone really tough...idk, could go either way on this one.

Kakuza vs hancock Probably Hancock

Sasori vs hawkeye mihawk lol, easy win for Mihawk

Hidan vs crocodile If Hidan could figure out in time that he can use water to wound Crocodile, he could win pretty easily...eh, no, he would just win. You can't kill him, and he is a very formidable opponent, so he would figure out how to get the blood he needs to stab him in the hear (this is assuming that that tech would work..It might not).

Madara vs black beard Well, it seems like they pretty much ahve the same ability, black beard just doesn't use it the same way, or as efficiently. Madara wins easily.

These are just taking into account the 'main' abilities of the ninja, all these ninja are capable of much more than what I talked about, the warlords pretty much just have their one ability with general fighting. The ninja have many different techs that would confuse the warlords and give them upper hands that they wouldnt normally.

menokokoro
Doubt it. Kuma is a cyborg after all. I was thinking of him before he had a robot brain, maybe it wouldn't work.

Q99

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v40/c362/16.html - continue reading

Diedara's huge blast takes too long. Moria was faster than Base Luffy, so he should be able to blitz Deidara before he can set it off imo.

Deidara has flight, and is known to use clay clone distractions.

Hm, I wonder if the nanobombs might work too.

Radarock1971
None of his bomb techniques would because moria can switch him self with his shadow instantly and the whole shadow thing would take him by surprise

Radarock1971
And also i dnt think itachi can beat kuma because i remember kuma saying he can repel anything he even repelled luffys fatigue whats to say he cant repel genjutsu

menokokoro
Originally posted by Radarock1971
And also i dnt think itachi can beat kuma because i remember kuma saying he can repel anything he even repelled luffys fatigue whats to say he cant repel genjutsu EXCELLENT point.

Radarock1971
Thanx im just saying even though they only have one power shichibukai mops the floor with the akatsuki every time

TheAuraAngel
So why was this thread made again? I know Naruto is likely packing in the variety but it is to my understanding that One Piece far outranks them in terms of actual power. None of these fights even appear close with one or two exceptions being discussed at the moment.

Q99
AuraAngel- yes and no. OP is much higher in physical power, but some specific strategic ninja abilities are still really far up there and only a handful of characters like Enel can really claim to have more raw power than any ninja. City-destroying power is huge in either verse.

Originally posted by Radarock1971
And also i dnt think itachi can beat kuma because i remember kuma saying he can repel anything he even repelled luffys fatigue whats to say he cant repel genjutsu

He had to actually touch Luffy to do that, though.

Itachi's genjutsu is based on senses like sight. A touch based ability won't help there.

NemeBro
There is not a single Naruto character who has destroyed a city.

In terms of which is the "stronger" verse, One Piece absolutely crushes Naruto, even when variety is taken into account.

Physical powerhouses like Tsunade and Sage Mode Naruto have had their feats replicated by East Blue Luffy, and the absolute fastest Naruto characters are considered mildly supersonic. Luffy has been intercepting bullets from over a hundred meters away since the first few chapters.

Naruto loses every single fight.

Itachi's Genjutsu means nothing when he finds himself missing his upper-half from a single attack before he can react. Or Kuma could, to ensure he does not miss, destroy everything around him, like he did to the Straw Hats. An attack Zoro not only survived, but was able to continue standing through.

Moria just straight up crushes Deidara in his hand. Especially if this is Moria during the Thriller Bark arc, when he had all those shadows under his control. That would be funny.

Madara MIGHT beat Blackbeard, because I am unsure how Madara's intangibility would react to Black Hole, and he may be able to absorb Blackbeard first.

Q99
Pain. And his 'moon' attack is stronger than his push attack.

Deidara's suicide attack had a multi-kilometer radius too. His bomb against Suna, while not city-destroying, was certainly big enough to take out a very large chunk of a city, the downtown area if you will.

Onoki's cone attack was said to be strong enough to destroy a multi-kilometer island, though admittedly we haven't seen it delivered.

With Susano'o up, he could last long enough to do his genjutsu.

Kuma doesn't normally attack instantly for that matter, and all Itachi needs is a look.

I view Deidara's C3 bomb (that is, the bomb he used against Suna) as a major threat, as well as obviously his suicide one. The nano bombs too, Moria breaths that in and he's finished.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Pain. And his 'moon' attack is stronger than his push attack.

Deidara's suicide attack had a multi-kilometer radius too. His bomb against Suna, while not city-destroying, was certainly big enough to take out a very large chunk of a city, the downtown area if you will.

Onoki's cone attack was said to be strong enough to destroy a multi-kilometer island, though admittedly we haven't seen it delivered.

With Susano'o up, he could last long enough to do his genjutsu.

Kuma doesn't normally attack instantly for that matter, and all Itachi needs is a look.

I view Deidara's C3 bomb (that is, the bomb he used against Suna) as a major threat, as well as obviously his suicide one. The nano bombs too, Moria breaths that in and he's finished. 1. I must have missed the part where Konoha=City. Oh, and Enel's showings with Maxim utterly and completely eclipse both Shinra Tensei at full power and Chibaku Tensei. His Raigou, the Advent of Thunder, utterly vaporised an entire island and the layers of Seacloud below it, compared to Pain who left much of Konoha alive. He then created a larger one, one he said would destroy all of Skypiea. Keep in mind even before Maxim was created Enel apparently destroyed his home island of Belkin. Also keep in mind all of Enel's feats are in fact done at less than full strength. Granted Enel is exceptional in terms of destructive power in One Piece.

Ten kilometers actually. I cannot think of a city that is that small. Not to mention, destructively, that is the most impressive feat in the manga, except for maybe Konan's prep feat.

I admittedly forgot about Onoki, who does seem very strong destructively.

2. Or Kuma could push Susano'o on the other side of the planet. With or without Itachi. Kuma is faster than Itachi and can even push abstract concepts, he can push Susano'o.

And all Kuma needs to do is push. Not to mention I am not sure what Genjutsu is going to do considering Kuma can still destroy everything around him, Itachi included.

3. Why? That bomb's explosion was not particularly powerful. But I will hold off on talking about Moria, before I know whether it is Thriller Bark or base Moria.

Radarock1971
It is base moria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.