Anime characters best moments

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai100
Ill start

Hinata vs Pain

Uryu trying to buy Orihime time against Ulquiorra

Seras drinking Pips blood (Hellsing OVA)

Nephthys
Code Geass ending.

menokokoro
The group of gang members find Spike, all point guns at him, and call him Vicious, Spike punches a pipe, denting it, then brutally beats them all into a pulp.

Nemesis X
Abel Nightroad going Crusnik.

P2cI5O5GT6A

FinalAnswer
Light Yagami doing, guess what?

DEHsMTyAAwE

marwash22
- Gohan going SSJ2. that was pretty sick for him as a character 'cause he stepped out of Goku's shadow.

- Shikamaru tooling Hidan 'cause it showed how badass a nerd can be.Originally posted by Samurai100
Hinata vs Pain She got worked. Did you pick this because it was a good moment for the character in terms of be brave?

Samurai100
I thought it was a great scene as Hinata finally came out of her shell and protected Naruto from someone she knew she couldn't beat. So yes I thought it was a very good moment, definetely her best.

General_Iroh
Originally posted by Nephthys
Code Geass ending.
Fact.

To name a few:
-Ichigo's resolve during his fight with Renji (Bleach)
-Hohenheim vs. Pride (FMA:B)
-Sunohara fighting Tomoya (Clannad: After Story)
-Cain Warlock's Rage scene (Black Blood Brothers)
-Naota becoming the pirate king (FLCL)
-Kamina in Simon's dream (Gurren Lagann)
-Kikuchiyo saving the village from the ship (Samurai 7)

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Samurai100
Ill start

Hinata vs Pain

Uryu trying to buy Orihime time against Ulquiorra

I agree completely on both counts.

Haruna in "Corrector Yui" Season 2 when she returned to being a Corrector, used all four Element Suits perfectly in rapid succession and, with Corrector Ai's aid, saved Yui, Freeze and the other petrified people.

chilled monkey
Fonda Fontaine (Yugioh GX):

- Defending a sick Blair from Duel Ghouls, winning a Duel against one (off-screen unfortunately) and then taking on three at once (Episode 123).

Another good moment:

- Standing up to Professor Viper (Episode 111). Okay, he hadn't revealed he was a villain at that point, but Viper is a pretty intimidating guy nonetheless.

TheAuraAngel
Can think of better Naruto moments than that....

Zuko goes through his psycho dream. Yes I'm counting it, shut up. >_>

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Nephthys
Code Geass ending.

This.

BloodRawEngine
Kenshiro every time he goes Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken on his enemies and/or sheds the manly tears.

Zinaut
-When Kaname bites Yuki (Vampire Knight Guilty)

menokokoro
Changed my answer.

Spike's final word.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.