Remo Williams Vs Magnus, Robot Fighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/308982-150714-remo-williams_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/61822/1326709-magnus2_large.jpg

dmills
I am Shiva, lord of destruction. Who is this dog meat that stands before me?!

Prep-Man
Never heard of both, huh?

dmills
(auto quote)[/quickquotlaughing out loud You can't be a fan of Remo and not get that reference! Anyway, Remo takes it.

Uriel005
Should start a Chiun vs Danny Rand and Shang Chi at the same time. The old man will still murderstomp the two of them. big grin

dmills
What did Danny and Shang do to you to deserve that horrible fate lol?

Uriel005
Originally posted by dmills
What did Danny and Shang do to you to deserve that horrible fate lol? dared to call themselves masters of combat unarmed or otherwise.
Edit: Little father would totally eat them alive which is why I won't make the thread for fear of being called on a spite thread.

dmills
Originally posted by Uriel005
dared to call themselves masters of combat unarmed or otherwise.
Edit: Little father would totally eat them alive which is why I won't make the thread for fear of being called on a spite thread. thumb up Chiun would be picking his teeth with them lol.

jalek moye
Damn these guys are that good? What are they from?

dmills
Originally posted by jalek moye
Damn these guys are that good? What are they from? Yo Jalek. Remo Williams and Chiun are originally from a series of novels turned comics called "The Destroyer". They are masters of a martial art called shinanju, which is basically the first martial art and the one in which all forms of fighting -armed and unarmed- originated. Basically it gives them super human speed, reflexe, strength (class 80 or so) etc. Remo is the avatar of Shiva. If anyone kills Remo it is viewed as a personal challenge to Shiva, who then takes over Remos' body with the famous speech; "I am Shiva, the Destroyer; death, the shatterer of worlds. The dead night tiger made whole by the Master of Sinanju. Who is this dog meat that dares challenge me?" And then he proceeds to rip the opponent to pieces. Shiva is basically a skyfather in Marvel Canon.

dmills
Oh and once Shiva is done with Remo's body he resurrects him. Remo at times has tapped into Shiva's power. The only known weakness that I can recall Remo and Chiun are really affected by is lack of oxygen. Their strength is fueled by proper breathing. One of his enemies took advantage of that weakness by starting fires all around the battlefield which took away Remo's strength.

Uriel005
Originally posted by jalek moye
Damn these guys are that good? What are they from? behold the face of death

TricksterPriest
Nothing I've heard says they're better than Danny Rand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.