Abel Nightroad vs. Alucard Hellsing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i196/sweetlyprincess1/Anime/crusnik02_80_grin_missarm.jpg
Abel (Trinity Blood)

Vs.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n211/Axel_K_H_2006/Hellsing/alucard_grin.jpg
Alucard (Hellsing)

Abel's Crusnik power is at 80%. He has access to all of his powers and abilities.

Alucard is restricted from using shadow manipulation (just 'cause). He can only release Level Zero and no, he can't use any of the above levels. Also, he does not posess the power to manipulate reality which means you Hellsing fans (I'm mostly directing this towards you, FinalAnswer) won't be bringing up any of that "he lives as long he wishes it" BS. Alucard's weapon of choice will be the badass ARMS 13 mm Auto Anti-Freak Pistol (a.k.a. Jackal).

Fight will take place outside, next to Hellsing HQ.

Will Alucard turn Abel into a piece of dog **** or will he be next on the Crusnik's menu?

Discuss.

Nephthys
Alucard. Because.

FinalAnswer
Alucard because Trinity Blood was garbage.

The manga atleast.

Nemesis X
Why don't you actually discuss the fight and not make this a popularity contest?

Nephthys
Very well. I know nothing about the first guy, so I'll need some feats and I csan't find shit on the guy so you'll have to provide them. But he'll need some damn good ones to beat Alucard.

SquallX
He's able to manipulate lighting, and he can absorbs blood from other vampires, without direct contact.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by SquallX
He's able to manipulate lighting, and he can absorbs blood from other vampires, without direct contact.

And Alucard is able to telekinetically control about 40000+ tons of blood.

Yay.

Nephthys
I don't think that was telekinesis. Just blood control.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Nephthys
I don't think that was telekinesis. Just blood control.

Even though Alucard HAS telekinesis and has displayed it previously many times before.

Infact, who says blood control just isn't telekinesis =|

NemeBro
IIRC hasn't Abel Nightroad devastated cities with his power or some bullshit?

Edit: Oh, and I think Cain survived re-entry, Cain IIRC is as strong as Abel.

Nephthys
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Even though Alucard HAS telekinesis and has displayed it previously many times before.

Infact, who says blood control just isn't telekinesis =|

I don't recall him ever using telekinesis.

And if it is then it's pretty frickin weird how he never used any telekinesis in battle, especially if he's stong enough to TK 4000+ tons of blood.

Vamps just have the ability to 'suck' up blood imo.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Nephthys
I don't recall him ever using telekinesis.

And if it is then it's pretty frickin weird how he never used any telekinesis in battle, especially if he's stong enough to TK 4000+ tons of blood.

Vamps just have the ability to 'suck' up blood imo.

He threw several police officers through windows and impaled them on flagpoles, for example.

Alucard generally toys with nearly all of his opponents. The only opponent that he ever truly went serious with was Nail Anderson, and hey, he used TK to basically disintegrate him.

SquallX
Originally posted by NemeBro
IIRC hasn't Abel Nightroad devastated cities with his power or some bullshit?

Edit: Oh, and I think Cain survived re-entry, Cain IIRC is as strong as Abel.

Cain is far stronger than Abel.

Radarock1971
Originally posted by SquallX
Cain is far stronger than Abel.

Cain is only stronger by a small margin and thats only because he absorbed their other sister and took her powers

Radarock1971
I say abel because alucard would need blood after a while and abel could feed of of his besides that it would just go on forever

Samurai100
It would take quite a while for Alucard to need blood

Radarock1971
I know thats what im saying its not gonna end so hes gonna need blood eventually and thats whats gonna be his downfall

Troll killer
You do know that at the end alucard dose not need blood at the end of the series right? And form 0 is his most power full form in less you are talking about the first hellsing Anime witch has nothing to do with the manga at all. And in that case he has no form zero. Wate ignore the end of the series thing I missed the rule on that my bad.

And it's not BS man it's just alucard being broken. But it's true thanks to the fact he ate ****ing cat boy.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Troll killer
You do know that at the end alucard dose not need blood at the end of the series right? And form 0 is his most power full form in less you are talking about the first hellsing Anime witch has nothing to do with the manga at all. And in that case he has no form zero. Wate ignore the end of the series thing I missed the rule on that my bad.

And it's not BS man it's just alucard being broken. But it's true thanks to the fact he ate ****ing cat boy.

As I said before:

Troll killer
Originally posted by Nemesis X
As I said before: Like i said my bad. But really form zero is alucards strongest form dude. Wether it's broken alucard or not. But one thing safe to say is hellsing hq dose not survive or the rest of Briton for that matter.

Radarock1971
Yea there fights gonna keep going till he needs blood then he loses if he didnt need blood itd go on forever but abel wins

Troll killer
Originally posted by Radarock1971
Yea there fights gonna keep going till he needs blood then he loses if he didnt need blood itd go on forever but abel wins
I really wanna argue that but I'm not familiar enough with this able to do so.

FinalAnswer

Alucard is from the superior manga though

So he wins.

Troll killer

So he wins.
I really like hellsing but that's just stupid. I mean like fanboy stupid.

FinalAnswer
No, rly

I tried reading Trinity Blood, and I had to stop after Volume 3

It was that bad :l

Troll killer
No, rly

In any case you like hellsing so much you should watch the prequel thing were alucard and Anderson go to south America. The captine is epic.

FinalAnswer
In any case you like hellsing so much you should watch the prequel thing were alucard and Anderson go to south America. The captine is epic.

Wut?

Nemesis X

So he wins.
No, rly

Just because a Manga is probably bad, doesn't mean it alters the character's powers in any way. You're making this into a popularity contest again and should knock it off.

Wut?

Radarock1971
No, rly

Just because you dnt like something doesnt mean its bad just because hellsing is more popular doesnt mean alucard is going to win dont be a fanboy like i said before abel wins

FinalAnswer
Just because you dnt like something doesnt mean its bad just because hellsing is more popular doesnt mean alucard is going to win dont be a fanboy like i said before abel wins

It's bad, as in, the writing is bad

Like Twilight is bad.

And nah, Alucard pops Abel's head with TK

Radarock1971
O y didnt anybody think of that before thays definitely gonna work since he can regenerate just as fast as alucard right idiot

FinalAnswer
O y didnt anybody think of that before thays definitely gonna work since he can regenerate just as fast as alucard right idiot

No, you don't understand me boyo.

Alucard causes his body to explode with 40000+ ton TK, then TKs his blood towards him and drinks it, thereby taking his soul. Should he try regenerating, will continuously get popped.

Also, keep the insults down boyo, kthx.

Radarock1971
Ok numbeR one y that wont work is because he can dodge and or make a shield of lighting second he can absorb alucard the same way if he trys to absorb him he will just do the same thing

FinalAnswer
Ok numbeR one y that wont work is because he can dodhe amd or make a shield of lighting second he can absorb alucard the same way so if he trys to absorb him he will just do the same thing

You can't dodge TK =l

Furthermoar, something like a shield of lightning wouldn't stop TK in the slightest.

How will he absorb when he's nothing but a stream of blood floating into Alucard's mouth?

Radarock1971
His blood actually eats other things so if he absorbs him hes just gonna eat him from the inside out

Radarock1971
You can't dodge TK =l

Furthermoar, something like a shield of lightning wouldn't stop TK in the slightest.

How will he absorb when he's nothing but a stream of blood floating into Alucard's mouth?

Each individual blood drop he has has teeth and they eat anything they come in contact with so even if he did do that hes just gonna have an alucard buffet from the inside out

FinalAnswer
Has he actually ever been eaten by someone who will devour your soul while doing so?

Also, Alucard's regen > teeth

Radarock1971
Regeneration wont work one because since hes a vampire hes sucking up all his blood till hes a skinny corpse again

FinalAnswer
Regeneration wont work one because since hes a vampire hes sucking up all his blood till hes a skinny corpse again

But he already has blood my boy.

Abel's blood.

Also, you do realise that Alucard could just, I dunno, hold Abel infront of him with TK and shoot him with the Jackal, which stops regen, until he's a puddle of blood, yes?

Radarock1971
But he already has blood my boy.

Abel's blood.

Also, you do realise that Alucard could just, I dunno, hold Abel infront of him with TK and shoot him with the Jackal, which stops regen, until he's a puddle of blood, yes?

Like i said if he eats him he will get eaten and theres no way to stop his regeneration because it doesnt work like regular regeneration his blood eats itself and then self produces and evwn if he did keep him still he could just call down lightning (which he can do without moving) to incinerate alucard then eat whateverms left and no he cant dodge because hes not light speed fast

FinalAnswer
Like i said if he eats him he will get eaten and theres no way to stop his regeneration because it doesnt work like regular regeneration his blood eats itself and then self produces and evwn if he did keep him still he could just call down lightning (which he can do without moving) to incinerate alucard then eat whateverms left and no he cant dodge because hes not light speed fast

Not true boyo, because if Alucard ate him, Abel's soul would be devoured. Not that drinking Alucard's blood will drain him or anything, Alucard's regen is linked to the amount of souls he has, which is over 3 million.

What's regular regeneration? =/

Lightning would do nothing to Alucard, and playing that game, Alucard, having Bram Stoker's Dracula's background, calls down lightning on him. Not that it matters

What's the fastest he's ever reacted?

Radarock1971
Not true boyo, because if Alucard ate him, Abel's soul would be devoured. Not that drinking Alucard's blood will drain him or anything, Alucard's regen is linked to the amount of souls he has, which is over 3 million.

What's regular regeneration? =/

Lightning would do nothing to Alucard, and playing that game, Alucard, having Bram Stoker's Dracula's background, calls down lightning on him. Not that it matters

What's the fastest he's ever reacted?

Ok that would be true if abel had a soul and where does it say his blood count is from how many souls hes eatened thats a lie because if that was the case he wouldnt need blood for a while if that was the case and ive seen him drinking blood often

FinalAnswer
Ok that would be true if abel had a soul and where does it say his blood count is from how many souls hes eatened thats a lie because if that was the case he wouldnt need blood for a while if that was the case and ive seen him drinking blood often

Show scans that Abel dun have a soul plz

No, his regeneration stems from his soul count, and obviously he can regen blood, how much blood a vampire consumes =/= How much blood a vampire has

Just because Alucard drinks blood often, doesn't mean he needs to. He's a vampire, so of course he will be drinking blood often.

Radarock1971
Show scans that Abel dun have a soul plz

No, his regeneration stems from his soul count, and obviously he can regen blood, how much blood a vampire consumes =/= How much blood a vampire has

Just because Alucard drinks blood often, doesn't mean he needs to. He's a vampire, so of course he will be drinking blood often.

It never said his soul count can be used as nurishment instead of blood and if it does show me because im pretty sure it doesnt

FinalAnswer
When Alucard is hurt, he loses blood =l

Shit, in Chapter 2, he regenerated from a head =l

So, yeah, he can regenerate his blood, he just needs to drink some every once in a while

NemeBro
FA you are aware that Stoker's Dracula never called down lightning on anyone, right?

Nephthys
Didn't Alucard survive for like 50 years locked in a basement with absolutely no blood? Are we sure he even needs it to survive? Maybe he just likes the taste.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by NemeBro
FA you are aware that Stoker's Dracula never called down lightning on anyone, right?

Pretty sure Stoker wrote something about vampire's controlling weather, and specifically mentioned lightning, but waffles, not like it matters.

Abel still dies.

And Neph, though he was in a state that he couldn't do anything, it took only a drop of blood or something to revive him, and we aren't sure how long it took to essentially make him a corpse. Alucard DOES need blood, though it would prolly take years for him to be turned into that state.

Radarock1971
Where are you getting your information when did it say itd take years to suck up his blood it wouldnt taje years because he doesnt even have that much in him

Radarock1971
Abel sucks his blood and makes him into a rotting corpse the end

FinalAnswer
Where are you getting your information when did it say itd take years to suck up his blood it wouldnt taje years because he doesnt even have that much in him

From the manga no expression

No. Abel explodes and Alucard steals his soul

/thread.

Radarock1971
From the manga no expression

No. Abel explodes and Alucard steals his soul

/thread.

For the last time he does not have a soul rtard read some trinity blood

Troll killer
Not having a soul is all well and good but alucard could still turn him to a bloody mess with his jackal and other over sized hand gun. The things are like anti tank. No joke. And alucard might finnaly try. Because really he never really does that he just ****s around. Exept for the good father then he just goes **** it and ripes his heart out.

FinalAnswer

Already told you, I tried reading it.

Trinity Blood is an insult to my intelligence, show scans or it didn't happen.

But nah, given that the Jackal's properties are holy magic in nature, Alucard still just shoots him to death while immobilizing him :3

Radarock1971
I repeat He cant die from holy objects because hes not a vampire you rtard can someone who knows what their talking about please comment omg i hate it when people ignorantly say things

FinalAnswer
I repeat He cant die from holy objects because hes not a vampire you rtard can someone who knows what their talking about please comment omg i hate it when people ignorantly say things

Gai.

In the manga, the Jackal stopped Anderson's healing factor. Anderson is a character who is obviously immune to holy power.

Also, settle down.

Radarock1971
Gai.

In the manga, the Jackal stopped Anderson's healing factor. Anderson is a character who is obviously immune to holy power.

Also, settle down.

Just because it stopped his doesnt mean itll work on abel one because he has nano bots to heal him two he has a healing factor of his own even without the bots and three dnt be mad because u dnt know anything about abel but you seem to think alucard can beat him learn more about both sides of an discussion instead of one to avoid looking stupid...up too late

FinalAnswer
Just because it stopped his doesnt mean itll work on abel one because he has nano bots to heal him two he has a healing factor of his own even without the bots and three dnt be mad because u dnt know anything about abel but you seem to think alucard can beat him learn more about both sides of an discussion instead of one to avoid looking stupid...up too late

Is magic though, and it was capable of stopping both vampire's and Anderson's healing factor, which was made from artificially altering him. Magic > Technology smile

You've been looking stupid for the past 3 stages with your piss poor writing and your lack of actually backing up Abel on how he could win.

Radarock1971
Is magic though, and it was capable of stopping both vampire's and Anderson's healing factor, which was made from artificially altering him. Magic > Technology smile

You've been looking stupid for the past 3 stages with your piss poor writing and your lack of actually backing up Abel on how he could win.

You cant just sau magic beats technology because thats not true you have no proof to back that up thus your point is irrelevant

Radarock1971
You cant just say magic beats technology because thats not true you have no proof to back that up thus your point is irrelevant

FinalAnswer
Why did you quote yourself? no expression

Also, is this correct?

Because if so, Alucard just keeps killing him for the lulz over and over.

Radarock1971
Why did you quote yourself? no expression

Also, is this correct?

Because if so, Alucard just keeps killing him for the lulz over and over.

Thats true for anime abel if its anime abel vs alucard then he loses of course because in the anime they put too many limits on his power but in the manga hes way better

FinalAnswer
Moar Mary Sue, you mean. mhmm

chibi.bg
my opinion is abel is a crusnik and alucard is a vampire obviously (at least for me) the result of fight will be abel's victory why am I saying this? because crusniks feeds on vampyres so no matter what extra a rabit has it will be eaten by the fox!!!!! these is it ! the fight will end with abel sucking up alucard's blood smile

FinalAnswer
wut

NemeBro
Crusniks can drain the blood from Vampires by willing it.

KingD19
Someone backing Alucard calling another character a Mary Sue/Gary Stu?

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by KingD19
Someone backing Alucard calling another character a Mary Sue/Gary Stu?

Was mostly trolling.

Has Abel actually lost any fights once he's gone Crusnik? Because at least Alucard was pretty much beaten by Anderson and had to be saved by Seras.

chibi.bg
No, rly

ok it depends on the mood trinity blood is not the kind of manga that makes froze and continue to read more and more but it's funny I also cant keep reading helsing without taking brakes the best manga of all are ones that have a good plot (it isnt depending only to the drawing part ) and to me to read manga it's counting on my mood though once I start a manga a book or even a film I have to endure it till the end (thats how I am) it doesnt depend time I can keep reading a book for 1 day and for 1 year (it depends on how much I like it) but once I start I have to finish !!!! anyway trinity blood is a smooth shoujo and helsing it's more of the seinen type so you cant compare them wink

chibi.bg
Thats true for anime abel if its anime abel vs alucard then he loses of course because in the anime they put too many limits on his power but in the manga hes way better smile abel is way better in the manga in many ways wink though I read these manga only because I like abel (and cain) those characters are the ones I like but I dont really like esther she is vary peaceful for my taste !

KingD19
Was mostly trolling.

Has Abel actually lost any fights once he's gone Crusnik? Because at least Alucard was pretty much beaten by Anderson and had to be saved by Seras.

Never read the mange. In the anime, I think he's had a few scraps where he would have lost had he not gone Crusnik. And a few where he had to access higher percentages of power to come out on top. But the one time he may have outright lost was against his brother, who was the most powerful being in existence basically besides Abel himself.

Tariel
Hi I believe you all of you guys are missing the point
The winner of this fight and whether or not it occurs at all comes down to intent.

Abel's powers come from tech ie nanomachines
Alucard's come from "magic" and "souls"
Same otherwise both fed off vampires both can feed off of mortals
Alucard is said to have killed about 3 mil
Abel killed more

So a fight would go something like this in the spirit of hellsing abriged
Alucard: *wings and scythe* is it Halloween? *sees long hair and large gun* hey nice canon ***** love canons
Abel: *sees fedora red shades and a vampire out in sunlight in protestant pre Armageddon England and freaks*

Would they fight from this I don't know I think abel would be to busy rewriting the future and at somepoint seras or integra would stop alucard

But a fight between these two would end the world alucard would feed off of whoever he needed to to survive (chaotic neutral aligenment) and a somepoint abel would concede (good alignment)

That not even to take into account the pacifist nature of abel and if he just topped off on blood before time traveling and time traveling effects on vampires.

Now what I want to know is what actually happens if they bite each other
Abelcard and alucard nightroad

Idk?

SquallX
Abel is far stronger than Alucard.

Fans of Alucard gets a hard-on so bad they equals DBz's.

What people don't know is that ALucard has been killed multiple times in the manga. Every time Alucard loses his head, he's actually dying. The only reason he doesn't stay dead completely is due to his soul count.

Think of it like an rpg. Where as Alucard soul count is his life point. Every time he dies, he loses a life point, or a soul. Once he dies enough times, he's gone.

Alucard is barely a bullet buster, his speed is only bullet time. He durability is shit. The only Alucard that can give Abel a fight is EOS Alucard.

Pre EOS, Abel makes Alucard his *****. Abel actually feeds on blood, what happened once ALucard runs out of blood? He becomes mummify, and don't say he can't become mummify because of his soul. The beginning of Hellsing proved other wise.

EOS Alucard chances of beating Abel goes up by 1. Alucard himself claimed, he he forgets himself he'll seek to exist. Guess what, Abel can make that happen.

Please, don't bring the whole Alucard is omnipresent bullshit. Why? Because id you're an Omnipresent being, you cannot force yourself to stop exiting since you exist in all time line. That's a paradox. Why? Because the Cat Alucard absorb to gain said powers forgot himself, that's why Alucard was able to win. He barely won, he had to sacrificed all of the other souls to beat the Cat personality from wining.

Also, don't bring the red herring of ALucard claiming only a human can beat him crap. It's like saying if Alucard goes against Darkseid, he'll win since Darkseid is not human.

Abel took on a being that survived being send crashing from space to the Earth. Create and control lighting.

Yeah, either way you cut this, Able wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.