Temari vs Shino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Because it would be best if you guys stopped with clogging up the thread.

Part 1 Temari and Shino.

Round one: Chunin exam dome.

Round two: The forest where Shino fought Kankuro.

I don't know if theres an issue with Temari having her summon or not, so if you feel she shouldn't have it then you can state why to me and I'll come to a decision. Because frankly if she does Shino has all of zero chance imo.

Q99
From the other thread:

Originally posted by dadudemon
Dude, everything you've brought up, covered already.

Yes, they've been covered. And shot down, with cites from the manga, and your repeating them isn't the same as countering the manga.

Also, there is some stuff you have still left uncovered, like how Shino is going to defend from Temari's wind blasts. You just assume Shino can deal with them, while Temari can't deal with much slower attacks (no matter how 'multi-vector' they are... and they'll only be multi-vector from the ground, I'll note, they are slow enough that counterblasts and escape are both quite possible, as has been demonstrated).

There are flaws in your argument.

It's not "Shino wins. Deal with it."

It's that you are making bad conclusions based on assumptions, a lot of which aren't true.

I'm not going to say Shino wins based on bad arguments no matter how often you repeat said arguments, period.

You'll note no-one in the other thread agreed with said arguments.

No, I addressed it specifically refuted it. The multi-vector thing requires bugs to surround someone, which still requires *lots of speed*, simply to get into position (i.e. even if the attacks themselves aren't so fast, setting them up would still require significant speed), and is quite a bit slower than her attacks in any case letting her have the initiative and opportunity to defend.

In the manga, he only got attacks from multiple angles by laying traps. He never just sends them and then attacks them from multiple angles.

I throw those words back at you, but point out how I've been citing the manga, you've merely been repeating yourself without backing your arguments.

Because those reasons are not consistent with his part 1 manga abilities.

Reasons which are not from the manga and don't fit with the manga don't count.

Nephthys
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v24/c214/20.html

Yeah, no way is Shino surviving that.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys

Yeah, no way is Shino surviving that.

That is from later on, I don't think she had the summon yet.

Though even her normal blasts are quite big, strong, and capable of hitting multiple targets at once.

TheAuraAngel
I just remember in the anime Temari saying something like, "I thought I was the only Genin with Kuchiyose."

That said....

In the arena, Temari wins. The bugs cannot get near Temari.

In the forest, Shino stands a far closer chance. Do not know though, Temari still can make it difficult for the bugs to get near her.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Q99
That is from later on, I don't think she had the summon yet.

Though even her normal blasts are quite big, strong, and capable of hitting multiple targets at once.

That's why I havn't decided on whether to allow it or not yet. Though.... the was still part one Temari and iirc, wasn't it only a few weeks after the chunin exams?

TheAuraAngel
Temari wins with her class 100+ winds.

vin

And just don't allow her summon. Wouldn't be a fair fight.

Nephthys
awepedo

i see wat u did ther

Yeah, fine.

Q99
I think the summon is unfair- the Sand siblings level up more than anyone else post-exam smile

Originally posted by Nephthys
That's why I havn't decided on whether to allow it or not yet. Though.... the was still part one Temari and iirc, wasn't it only a few weeks after the chunin exams?

I think that was a few months later.

Part 1 iirc takes place over the course of about a year, and the hunt for Tsunade alone takes a few weeks I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.