The Avengers Vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
The Avengers face off with the Darkseid plus Granny Goodness and the Female Furris... This is the Darksied that sent Batman thru the time stream ......

The Avengers:

Cap.America
Thor
Iron Man
Hank Pym
Hulk
Spider-Man
Wolverine

Vs

Darkseid
Granny Goodness
The Female Curtis

Who wins? No prep...

Bentley
Darkseid solos?

Gecko4lif
Fairly certain Granny goodness could solo depending on what version of thor

The Nuul
DS omgwtfshitstomps.

MrMind
DS SLAUGHTERS

the ninjak
With his allies it makes this a slaughterhouse.

Sirius77
Yeah, DS.

Omega Vision
Darkseid

The Nuul
Oh wait, DS on average doesnt have super speed, Tony does, he can get a few wins on his own.

the ninjak
Ironman's force field containments + Pym Pockets = a deadly mix.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by The Nuul
Oh wait, DS on average doesnt have super speed, Tony does, he can get a few wins on his own.

He's blitzed and counter-blitzed Superman among many others.

Ninjak: Omega Effect. GAME IS OVER. eek!

TheTyrant
Darkseid.

The Nuul
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He's blitzed and counter-blitzed Superman among many others.

Game over, Hudson style?

the ninjak

Stupid Omega Beams.

Yeah...the Avengers deserve a little prep. For a Kamikaze attack.

TricksterPriest
Omega Beam is just the blast/desintegrator. OE is all the crazy shit like reality warping, time control, etc.

Omega Vision
Someone's really arguing Iron Man can take wins against Darkseid solo? facepalm

JakeTheBank
Extremis/Bleeding Edge is the shit.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Does Darkseid have the Anti-Life? Darkseid was dying and so was in the shell of an old man during Final Crisis.

Starscream M
OE can be countered potentially by Mjolnir

Thor can use Mjolnir to attract the beams into it.

And one godblast would put Darkseid down for good.

I give it to Avengers, Captain America will tell the asgardian oaf how to use his powers effectively to beat the DC baddies.

PillarofOsiris
Wolverine is too fast for DS. Wolverine solos.

Simbon
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Wolverine is too fast for DS. Wolverine solos.

Granny Goodness solos.

Seriously though, this is a slam-dunk for team Apokalips.

PillarofOsiris
Yeah in all seriousness I don't see how the Avengers even stand a chance here. Thor is the only major threat.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Starscream M
OE can be countered potentially by Mjolnir

Thor can use Mjolnir to attract the beams into it.

And one godblast would put Darkseid down for good.

I give it to Avengers, Captain America will tell the asgardian oaf how to use his powers effectively to beat the DC baddies.

Stopping the OE is much much harder than that. Darkseid can just send it between time, through space so it strikes Thor from behind, he could stop Thor in time, take his powers, etc, etc, etc.

Darkseid gets no respect on this board. Anyone claiming that Thor can stop the OE from hitting him is nuts. He might block a shot, but once DS targets the hammer itself, Mjollnir is done. And once the hammer is gone, Thor's done. Hell, the hammer can't stop the OE. It's too versatile.

OneDumbG0
Hell, the hammer can't stop the OE. It's too versatile. Mjolnir's no Wonder Woman Bracer, after all.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Mjolnir's no Wonder Woman Bracer, after all.

No. No it's not. Mjollnir has been broken and overloaded. Name the last time someone broke her shield.

JakeTheBank
Mjolnir should be able to fare at least as well as the bracers have, and that's based off of reading quite a bit of Thor and WW alike.

JakeTheBank
No. No it's not. Mjollnir has been broken and overloaded. Name the last time someone broke her shield.

If the Olympian gods wanted it destroyed, they could do it.

TricksterPriest
They made it, bad example. stick out tongue And it's tanked the entire pantheon.

OneDumbG0
No. No it's not. Mjollnir has been broken and overloaded. Name the last time someone broke her shield. Blood-lusted Superman was about to by Diana's admission. Name the last time adamantium's been broken or overloaded. Guess adamantium > Omega Effect too. Some truth to Wolverine > Darkseid, perhaps?

TricksterPriest
Sacrifice? I'm not counting that BS. roll eyes (sarcastic) Adamantium HAS been broken.

Starscream M
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Blood-lusted Superman was about to by Diana's admission. Name the last time adamantium's been broken or overloaded. Guess adamantium > Omega Effect too. Some truth to Wolverine > Darkseid, perhaps? that's a silly analogy. adamantium would be unphased by omega effect...but that wolverine is not adamantium.

OneDumbG0
Sacrifice? I'm not counting that BS. roll eyes (sarcastic) Adamantium HAS been broken. Nope. And I don't recall adamantium ever being broken. Originally posted by Starscream M
that's a silly analogy. adamantium would be unphased by omega effect...but that wolverine is not adamantium. laughing out loud

Starscream M
Adamantium HAS been broken. only when magic was involved. never by PURE force.

JakeTheBank
They made it, bad example. stick out tongue And it's tanked the entire pantheon.

Their intent wasn't to destroy Diana or the bracers, however. IIRC, they were destroying Mt. Olympus to recreate it anew. It was more symbolic than them actively trying to attack Diana; it was a honor for her.

Mjolnir's been broken/reforged several times in comics, each of them the result of high end Asgardian/deific energy or matter/reality manipulation. And ODG, you're referring to the crazed Superman/DD thingy? Because I remember that instance, too.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Starscream M
that's a silly analogy. adamantium would be unphased by omega effect...but that wolverine is not adamantium. Adamantium has been broken. And you don't think Darkseid could erase it from existence? really?

Starscream M
Adamantium has been broken. And you don't think Darkseid could erase it from existence? really? I don't think he could damage it. erase it or teleport it, of course he could. its not magical.

OneDumbG0
Adamantium has been broken. And you don't think Darkseid could erase it from existence? really? Not primary adamantium in 616. It hasn't been broken or overloaded, so by your standards, yeah.

TricksterPriest
I'm sure somebody did it. Besides King Thor in the Reigning. I know it can be done.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Great debating. I'm convinced.

Thor once dented Adamantium. That's about it. It's never been broken in the 616 unless you count the time Pym used Anti-Metal in Unlimited.

baka

Anyone claiming that Thor can stop the OE from hitting him is nuts. He might block a shot, but once DS targets the hammer itself, Mjollnir is done. And once the hammer is gone, Thor's done. Hell, the hammer can't stop the OE. It's too versatile.

no

ares834
GG solos... Honestly, this thread is pure spite.

MrMind
I found this scan, looks like adamantium has been broken before
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3084/adamantiumsuper.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, that's an alternate time line involving Logan's older brother etc.

Adamantium has never been broken in the real Marvel Universe.

MrMind
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, that's an alternate time line involving Logan's older brother etc.

Adamantium has never been broken in the real Marvel Universe.
when you say "real marvel universe". you mean just 616? or did you include ultimate?

Rage.Of.Olympus
616. We use the 616 unless stated otherwise.

PillarofOsiris
*nevermind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.