Bird Men (and women) vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Hawk Man (Katar Hol)
Hawk Man (Fel Andar)
Hawk Woman (Shayera Hol)
Hawk Girl (Kendra Saunders)
Zauriel (with flaming sword and heavenly armor)
Arch Angel (Marvel)
Golden Eagle (DC)

vs

World War Hulk

Fight takes place in NYC.

The Nuul
WWH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Birds.

King Castle
i see a thunderclap seriously hurt the team,, Maybe not Azrael but everyone else is gonna be hurting bad..

TricksterPriest
If Hawkman has Thanagarian tech, he can take Hulk himself. Claw o' horus.

Q99
Zauriel and Arch Angel who are capable of doing anything to Hulk, baring Claw of Horus (which was used to hurt someone that strong all of *once* iirc).

Hulk stomp.

Prep-Man
Zauriel's speer would do some damage to Hulk. Magic and all.

TricksterPriest
It stunned Superman. Something beyond Hulk unless he got very angry for a long time.

King Castle
Hulk has taken unhampered enraged blows from world shatterers/lifters and has weathered them just fine, he has also shaken off Supe lvl beings like Thor, Gladiator, Sentry and whatnot.

Hulk would have no problem replicating/tanking supe lvl blunt damage

TricksterPriest
He can tank being hit by the gravitational field of earth repeatedly? Hell no. thumb down

The Nuul
Its not stardard EQ, not allowed in thread.

TricksterPriest
Had to try. srug It's a spite thread otherwise.

Q99
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It stunned Superman. Something beyond Hulk unless he got very angry for a long time.

This is WWH, he's always incredibly angry by Hulk standards.

TricksterPriest
I don't think his WWH feats were that great to be honest. Savage has done better.

Prep-Man
According to KM, Claw of Horus is standard.

The Nuul
Hes Canadian, I dont believe him.

Prep-Man
Neither do I!

TricksterPriest
Mungi said it's standard?

-K-M-
Originally posted by The Nuul
Its not stardard EQ, not allowed in thread.

It was, he used it throughtout Brightest Day right until his death...so technically he isn't using it anymore.

King Castle
Originally posted by -K-M-
It was, he used it throughout Brightest Day right until his death...so technically he isn't using it anymore. b/c he died due to the white ring sentience?

-K-M-
Originally posted by King Castle
b/c he died due to the white ring sentience?

Correct.

PillarofOsiris
The team would need to be really coordinated with each other and stay in the air in between attacks to stand a good chance.

BattleMage
Originally posted by The Nuul
WWH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Birds. On to the next!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.