Giganta vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules

MrMind
hulk shitstomps

-Pr-
Hulk.

The Nuul
Originally posted by MrMind
hulk shitstomps

carver9
Giganta wins... Hulk is currently dying.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Giganta wins... Hulk is currently dying. And you'll be next if you go against Hulk again! sneer

durhulk

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
And you'll be next if you go against Hulk again! sneer

durhulk

LOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOLHAHAHA

laughing

PillarofOsiris
I hate to say it, but Hulk wins this, although I haven't read any Hulk comics since the Zeus fight, so I'm a little behind on current Hulk.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I hate to say it, but Hulk wins this, although I haven't read any Hulk comics since the Zeus fight, so I'm a little behind on current Hulk. what a stupid comment. you must have missed a lot more then the 2 comics since that happened to "hate" to say hulk beats giganta's lame ass

hulk's pulled tectonic plates on sakaar back together, he'd squeeze giganta into a 20 ton meatball and feed a third world village.

PillarofOsiris
I hate to say it, because I hate the Hulk.

psycho gundam
then gtfo

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I hate to say it, because I hate the Hulk.

A lot of people hate the Hulk and why didn't you answer my PM.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by psycho gundam
then gtfo

Uh, oh, I pissed off a Hulk fanboy. Let me guess, I wouldn't like you when you're angry?

PillarofOsiris
A lot of people hate the Hulk and why didn't you answer my PM.

I thought I did, let me check. I still have a bunch of stuff to answer in various threads and I don't have a lot of time until tomorrow.

Omega Vision
Hulk decisively.

I'm not sure if Giganta has ever beaten Wonder Woman Post Crisis.

psycho gundam
A lot of people hate the Hulk and they can't resist trolling

TricksterPriest
Hulk. I don't think Giganta has done anything near the level needed to beat Hulk. If she actually gave Wondy a good fight, ok. But otherwise, no.

JakeTheBank
She's been, at best, a nuisance to Diana while operating under her own strength.

I don't think she can get a win over Hulk, period.

BruceSkywalker
Hulk biatchslaps giganta constantly until she has enough then she runs back to DCU crying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.