X-men vs. Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aztec
Donna Troy
Wally West
Beast Boy
Tempest
Starfire
Raven

Cannonball
Vulcan
Rogue (Classic)
Northstar
Rachel Summers
Iceman

MrMind
titans, I don't think anyone from the x-men can take wally

Mindset
Originally posted by MrMind
titans, I don't think anyone from the x-men can take wally Except Vulcan, Iceman, and Rachel.

MrMind
Originally posted by Mindset
Except Vulcan, Iceman, and Rachel.
too slow

Mindset
Wally can't put Iceman or Vulcan down.

Rachel can mindrape while he's fighting one of them.

MrMind
Originally posted by Mindset
Wally can't put Iceman or Vulcan down.

Rachel can mindrape while he's fighting one of them.
raven could use soulself on rachel, why can't wally put vulcan and iceman down? plus wally can massive speed steal everyone as soon as the battle started.

Mindset
Originally posted by MrMind
raven could use soulself on rachel, why can't wally put vulcan and iceman down? plus wally can massive speed steal everyone as soon as the battle started.
Because he can't.

Yea, because that's likely...

Sirius77
Wally speed force dumps the ones that won't go down and then the other heavy hitters could potentially take care of the rest. It's not as easy as it sounds, but that's how it goes down imo. The only problem is vulcan tbh. I don't know if he'd be able to get out of the speed force or not.

Mini Bennett
Northstar should be able to take out a few of the Titans provided he doesn't try to go toe-to-toe with Kid Flash at the start.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by aztec
Donna Troy
Wally West
Beast Boy
Tempest
Starfire
Raven

Cannonball
Vulcan
Rogue (Classic)
Northstar
Rachel Summers
Iceman

team two

Metalmanx
As much as I love Marvel and want the X-Men to win this, they don't stand a chance. And no team ever will against a Flash. Wally is the only reason the Titans win this, as he can take out the heavy hitters from the get-go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.