Power Girl vs. Ms. Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Current for both.

Random encounter.

aztec
Karen takes 10/10. Ms. Marvel doesn't impress me. She's more around Cassie's level. Karen stronger, far more durable and once again has the speed advantage. I's definately pick up Powergirl's current run, if you haven't.

JakeTheBank
I've been reading PG since issue #1; good stuff.

I don't know if Karen takes 10/10 from Carol, though.

aztec
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I've been reading PG since issue #1; good stuff.

I don't know if Karen takes 10/10 from Carol, though.

I love Carol, she's one of my favorite Marvel superheros. But, once again I'm not impress by her. She gets taken out too easily. I might be wrong of course, because I own more comics/trades of Karen.

carver9
PG wins 6/10

marwash22
Booby-chan.

MrMind
ms marvel can drain power girl's solar energy if she can touch her. which is extremely unlikely. power girl is faster, stronger and more durable than ms marvel.
ms marvel does not have the durability to take power girl's, or any full grown kryptonian punches.
ms marvel isn't even class 100, even though she has class 100 strength feats, her punches will only hurt power girl a little.
power girl is faster than her which means ms marvel draining power girl energy's chances is very slim while on the other end she can't avoid power girl's attacks.
power girl for a easy victory.

Bouboumaster
Power Girl stomp the shit out of Carol 10/10

The Nuul
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Twice on Sundays.

PillarofOsiris
Power Girl

-Pr-
PG.

celeyhyga17
PG easy.. Ms. M doesn't have the durability to take many of PG's shots..

marwash22
i feel bad for Carol, i shall console her. flirt

Konton
Originally posted by aztec
Karen takes 10/10. Ms. Marvel doesn't impress me. She's more around Cassie's level. Karen stronger, far more durable and once again has the speed advantage. I's definately pick up Powergirl's current run, if you haven't.

Carol isn't even on Cassie's level IMO. I don't see her going head to head with Match or catching planes... something Wonder Girl was doing like two upgrades ago.

iceman24567
Power Girl rips her in two 10/10

BUSTER1
Power Girl for a stomp

Omega Vision
Power Girl easily.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Current for both.

Random encounter. power girl at least 8/10

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Sin I AM
I would have to be in Binary form to be able to fight a kryptonian. Currently im just high meta which is arguable...

The Nuul
Huh?

-Pr-
Originally posted by The Nuul
Huh?

Sin I AM
Huh?

I Am Ms Marvel diva

The Nuul
Like Pr is Supes?

Sin I AM
Like Pr is Supes?

supes is gay...........so i suppose yes like PR and supes smokin'

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
supes is gay...........so i suppose yes like PR and supes smokin'

...pr1983

marwash22
Pr is our overlord, watch your tongue, mortal. sneer

-Pr-
The problem is, if i actually was gay, I could take that as a homophobic comment and warn people for using my sexuality as some sort of insult.

mmm

Philosophía
See? You being attracted to men benefits the whole forum.

-Pr-

marwash22
roasted.

TricksterPriest
I just caught the carol danvers under Sin's name. Even Binary would get beat by Karen.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I just caught the carol danvers under Sin's name. Even Binary would get beat by Karen. if power girl defeats binary, it'd be like how mongul jr. beat arkillo type of victory at best

TricksterPriest
Skill rather than power? Probably true. Or did you mean she would brutalize her?

psycho gundam
as in barely win

TricksterPriest
What the hell has Binary done to put her on Karen's level?

iceman24567
What the hell has Binary done to put her on Karen's level? You make it sound like big boobs is a top tier or something laughing

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by iceman24567
You make it sound like big boobs is a top tier or something laughing naughty She is a kryptonian though, so let's not sell her short. Plus, dat ass.

marwash22
naughty She is a kryptonian though, so let's not sell her short. Plus, dat ass. don't you mean, dem t!ts!

iceman24567
Originally posted by marwash22
don't you mean, dem t!ts! thumb up

-Pr-
Originally posted by marwash22
don't you mean, dem t!ts!

why not both?

though admittedly, i'm not a boob man... mmm

iceman24567
Originally posted by -Pr-
why not both?

though admittedly, i'm not a boob man... mmm Yeah I look more at the shape and size of the ass than the boobs I love legs too

celeyhyga17
naughty She is a kryptonian though, so let's not sell her short. Plus, dat ass.

Against Binary... I'll sell her short...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.