Bloodlusted Orion Vs Supergirl, Powergirl, & Donna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/159276-58896-orion_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1494/86416-153701-supergirl_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43215/1501401-donna_troy_by_cedric_poulat_large.jpg

JakeTheBank
Orion solos.

aztec
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Orion solos.

Uh, no... Stop trolling, you rabid fanboy. mad stick out tongue

On another note, he takes the majority 7/10. I give them a couple wins, if Donna is able to lasso him. I pity the girls, because his punches are going to hurt. *ouch*

TricksterPriest
They can't win. They're not strong enough to put him down. And they definitely can't take the Astro-force.

Q99
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
They're not strong enough to put him down.

Yes they are. You've got two Kryptonians, one a mature adult one, and Donna's gotten near-Wonder Woman's level and was recently beating down Superwoman of the CSA.

If it was non-bloodlusted I'd give the three a solid majority.

Though bloodlusted Orion is a supremely nasty thing, so I'll second Aztec's judgement.

Philosophía
Orion rips them apart.

The Nuul
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Orion solos.

-Pr-
Orion, but the girls make him work for it. None of them are individually on his level...

kevdude
Orion, I'd say the girls last a little while (at best).

carver9
I'm giving this to the girls and they are strong enough to drop him. Going by PG recent showings, her alone would be trouble if she was bloodlusted as well.

PillarofOsiris
I'm not sure why people think Orion is winning this. 2 non-fodder kryptonians, and Donna, is way too much. Not to take anything away from Orion, but Supergirl has given Superman a hard time one on one before.

-Pr-
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I'm not sure why people think Orion is winning this. 2 non-fodder kryptonians, and Donna, is way too much. Not to take anything away from Orion, but Supergirl has given Superman a hard time one on one before.

Only because he lets her, imo.

The Nuul
Yeah, Kara is not a serious threat to Clark unless he wants her too be. Clark is the best of his race by a good amount.

PillarofOsiris
I wouldn't deny he holds back, but she is related to him, and thus also descended from Rao.

The Nuul
Being related doesnt mean shit. Jor-El is way less powerful than Clark.

-Pr-
I wouldn't deny he holds back, but she is related to him, and thus also descended from Rao.

Superman is a step ahead of most Kryptonians though, including Supergirl, at least, from what i've seen in the books.

PillarofOsiris
Yes, I agree, but keep in mind, I said "give a hard time to" not "beat down". Superman isn't one shotting her either.

The Nuul
He two shots instead.

Q99
Supergirl is probably the smallest threat of the three.

The Nuul
Shes the best of the girls.

carver9
Superman main (and only advantage) over Supergirl is his experience but I think her training with Diana changed that. In a fight, I would give Clark the majority but Kara would give him hell.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Superman main (and only advantage) over Supergirl is his experience but I think her training with Diana changed that. In a fight, I would give Clark the majority but Kara would give him hell.

his strength, his speed, his intelligence, his skill, his durability...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by -Pr-
his strength, his speed, his intelligence, his skill, his durability...
Just minor details.

The Nuul
Holy christ, I am sick of Carvs bullshit. Paul, is there a way to block other peoples quotes?

Wait, PMing you instead of spamming.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Just minor details.

Nah, Clarks beats Kara in everything by a good amount.

carver9
Forgot to add that Batman read and scanned her powerlevel and it showed that her power level was higher than his due to her age. After this she was trained by Diana and became even more powerful.

So if we ignore Batmans statement (which is a TERRIBLE statement to ignore) then you might have a point and thats a HUGE might.

-Pr-
Forgot to add that Batman read and scanned her powerlevel and it showed that her power level was higher than his due to her age. After this she was trained by Diana and became even more powerful.

So if we ignore Batmans statement (which is a TERRIBLE statement to ignore) then you might have a point and thats a HUGE might.

Batman didn't state anything.

He said "maybe".

Read the comic again before posting stuff like that, Carver.

Badabing

So if we ignore Batmans statement (which is a TERRIBLE statement to ignore) then you might have a point and thats a HUGE might. That was proved false in a later arc. Something about her being new with her abilities and not holding back.

-Pr-
Superman AND Batman state that Carver is wrong:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/supergirl_v5_005pdf-023.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
That was proved false in a later arc. Something about her being new with her abilities and not holding back.

Oh...

I thought Batman said that she was more powerful due to her youth... she is able to absorb more sunlight faster and her cells are able to hold on to it better than Clark.

carver9

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/supergirl_v5_005pdf-023.jpg

Omg...

Pr, you have helped me. I know you are thinking that I am attacking Supes but I'm not. I always wanted to know who was more powerful out of the two because in my mind, kara gets downplayed "a lot". In my eyes, she is high herald.

Thanks for the info.

-Pr-
Omg...

Pr, you have helped me. I know you are thinking that I am attacking Supes but I'm not. I always wanted to know who was more powerful out of the two because in my mind, kara gets downplayed "a lot". In my eyes, she is high herald.

Thanks for the info.

You're welcome. sneer

carver9
You're welcome. sneer

She still can give him a run for his money.

stick out tongue

-Pr-
She still can give him a run for his money.

stick out tongue

Lots of people can annoy him. Putting him down permanently is another matter entirely.

The Nuul
And Supes is low herald, I mean high meta since Northstar can beat or match him.

Either way Orion stomps these girls. He has the boomtube and MB.

carver9
Lots of people can annoy him. Putting him down permanently is another matter entirely.

Hhhhmmmm...

I am going to hold on to my thoughts about this comment. Let me just say "I disagree".

Nuul, stop being funny. Superman is high herald just like I think Kara is.

-Pr-
Hhhhmmmm...

I am going to hold on to my thoughts about this comment. Let me just say "I disagree".

Nuul, stop being funny. Superman is high herald just like I think Kara is.

You can disagree all you like. The only way she's getting wins off of Kal is if he underperforms. He's a level (or several) above her.

StyleTime
That much seemed obvious in the aforementioned story arc.

I guess that requires that one actually read it though. biscuits

The Nuul
The only way she's getting off is if he underperforms. He's a level above her.

Sounds kinky.

carver9
You can disagree all you like. The only way she's getting wins off of Kal is if he underperforms. He's a level (or several) above her.

I agree with that part... that's not what I disagree with about your sentence.

-Pr-
Originally posted by The Nuul
Sounds kinky.

And incestuous.

I agree with that part... that's not what I disagree with about your sentence.

Okay...

carver9
Smh

-Pr-
Now you know how i feel...

Q99

In the next few pages, Superman easily takes down one SG, Wonder Woman the other smile It's not close in either case, and this is post-Amazon training by the same author who pushed Kara as super strong and powerful.

Supergirl is maybe medium herald on a good day. Power Girl is solid, consistently medium herald and beats Supergirl in a fight.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Q99
In the next few pages, Superman easily takes down one SG, Wonder Woman the other smile It's not close in either case, and this is post-Amazon training by the same author who pushed Kara as super strong and powerful.

Supergirl is maybe medium herald on a good day. Power Girl is solid, consistently medium herald and beats Supergirl in a fight.

I can agree with that.

TricksterPriest

Simple. Orion has fought Superman in fisticuffs and given him a very solid fight. He's fought his father, enhanced versions of Kalibak, Apokoliptian war dogs, Kanto, white martians, etc.

Unlike the girls, Orion IS consistently high herald when he's not being jobbed. There's a reason he was the one to yank out Darkseid's heart. The Astro-force has been shown to hurt Superman, and countless others. Orion without holding back is the dog of war. Very few herald levelers can wreck as much destruction as Orion. The guy has devastated Apokolips. whistle

Q99
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Unlike the girls, Orion IS consistently high herald when he's not being jobbed. There's a reason he was the one to yank out Darkseid's heart. The Astro-force has been shown to hurt Superman, and countless others. Orion without holding back is the dog of war. Very few herald levelers can wreck as much destruction as Orion. The guy has devastated Apokolips. whistle

Bloodlusted, I'd put him above Superman. His Astro Force is an attack that can wreck even powerful heralds quickly.

quanchi112
Orion wins.

kevdude
Originally posted by The Nuul
Nah, Clarks beats Kara in everything by a good amount.

I think OV is just being sarcastic. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.