Weaponer Vs Mongul Jr.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1677684-weaponer_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/614759-11129_400x600_large.jpg

Gecko4lif
Mongul gets jacked

Prep-Man
i think mongul will put up a fight. maybe a split. or small edge to weaponer because of the white light.

psycho gundam
he has a yellow power ring now

Slaanesh
if Sinestro can beat the Weaponer..Mongul can do it better..

kevdude
Yeah I'd agree, Mongul Jr.

The Nuul
Sinestro is far better and more powerful than MJ.

JakeTheBank
Weaponer

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Sinestro beat him by being a really good ring wielder. Mongul's raw power might not be enough if he's not ready for the Weaponer's attacks.

Split

Allankles

Agreed. Mongul is more powerful with the ring, without the authorization override Mongul>>>Sinestro.

TricksterPriest
I disagree. There is a huge skill gap between them. Sinestro is one of the best ring-slingers in comics.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Sinestro beat him by being a really good ring wielder. Mongul's raw power might not be enough if he's not ready for the Weaponer's attacks.

Split

Mongul can match the power output of 6 veteran GL..and his strength is not bad either..i think he can take whatever the Weaponer weapon can dish out..he got what it takes to beat the Weaponer..massive power is better than skill..

SevenShackles
i agree sinestro has alot more skill with a power ring than mongul but regardless of that mongul's power output along with his natural abilities makes him a mountain of a opponent even for someone as skilled as sinestro.. the weaponer would most likely give one hell of a fight but get stomped by the yellow warlord.

Omega Vision
Mongul can match the power output of 6 veteran GL..and his strength is not bad either..i think he can take whatever the Weaponer weapon can dish out..he got what it takes to beat the Weaponer..massive power is better than skill..
The Weaponer is like a jeweler when it comes to rings and constructs. You can try hitting a diamond with an aluminum baseball bat and not even chip it, but a skilled jeweler with a small wooden chisel can hit a diamond at a precise angle and split it.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The Weaponer is like a jeweler when it comes to rings and constructs. You can try hitting a diamond with an aluminum baseball bat and not even chip it, but a skilled jeweler with a small wooden chisel can hit a diamond at a precise angle and split it.

did u see how Sinestro beat the weaponer??he just use shield to defend himself and pound the weaponer to the ground with a construct..there's nothing precise about that..if u can bypass the weaponer shield and make a shield powerful enough to tank his attack..u can beat the weaponer..and i have no doubt that Mongul can make a better defense and attack..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.