Wonder Woman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SquallX
This is not a fight, but a question i have about her.

I haven't been keeping up with the new story line. So i know nothing about her.

The new WW have a new costume, and new origin story, but here's my question.

I just finish reading The Flash: Case 1 The Dastardly Death Of The Rouges Part 6. In the end of the story, the Court Of Temporal Justice founds out about about multiple Paradox in the 21st century, and one of them was Wonder Woman.

They actually shows her, in her new costume, and the old one split in half.

So my question is. The new origin story for Diana, is it taking place in the main continuity or in a parallel one.

Hope this the right section. If it's not, can a mod move it.

Q99
She's shown up in Superman, so it seems like the WW part of the DC universe has been altered... kinda.

Donna Troy and Wonder Girl and Giganta appear unaffected in other titles.

So there's time stuff going on but it seems localized. It affects Diana, but it also bleeds through to the main DC and vice-versa.

SquallX
Originally posted by Q99
She's shown up in Superman, so it seems like the WW part of the DC universe has been altered... kinda.

Donna Troy and Wonder Girl and Giganta appear unaffected in other titles.

So there's time stuff going on but it seems localized. It affects Diana, but it also bleeds through to the main DC and vice-versa.

Can you tell me which Superman title that was.

Q99
The one JMS was on but left. I think just-plain Superman (though from what I've seen, it wasn't a particularly good issue. That is, it doesn't fit with the character arc in her comic and has a pretty stupid line about her just suddenly seeing what it means to be a hero after seeing him once).

Oh yea! She's also in the JLA/The 99 crossover.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.