Flash Villains Vs. Batman Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blight
This isn't necessarily a VS. Battle so much as an "Explain why you think so-and-so's villains are better/More fun/more intricate Etc."

I contemplated putting this in the Regular Comics section. If people deem that a better place then by all means, do so. Apparently I DID put it in the Regular Comics Section :P

We're talking about Batman (Joker, Two Face, The Riddler, Clayface, Ras Al Ghul Etc.)

And Flash (Captain Cold, Reverse Flash, Gorilla Grodd, Mirror Master, The Top, Etc.)

Just want to get your guys' opinions since I seem to be arguing with one of my friends about it in real life.

BlackZero30x
i like the riddler and Ras Al Ghul but i like reverse flash and mirror master......

as for the freeze or captain cold question this all i have to say....

i just added the year i was born 1988 to the age that im turning this year.....you know what it equals? 2012.....i think im going to die this year.......

cool

BlackZero30x
i meant to post this....

Blight
Oh I'm so using that. My friend totally thinks Mr. Freeze is a better character and I just can't get my head around it! Freeze had, like, 1 good storyline and it was inspired by the Animated Series!

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Blight
Oh I'm so using that. My friend totally thinks Mr. Freeze is a better character and I just can't get my head around it! Freeze had, like, 1 good storyline and it was inspired by the Animated Series!

i have a scan of freeze admitting cap colds gun is better! if you want me to post it

Blight
I actually found that earlier and used it stick out tongue

I wish Captain Cold had a Respect Thread.

Prep-Man
I think Batman has the best rogues of any hero, IMO. Flash is a close second or third. I think he and Spidey have some of the best villains. The Rogues are very cool.

Warlord
meh spider-man's villains always seemed boring to me.

Blight
Have to agree with warlord... spiderman has almost no intriguing villains. If you were to say he has 20 villains, 9 would be animal themed, 4 are goblins and 3 are symbiotes... the rest are common electric or shockish or poisonous... just not that intriguing to me.

Prep-Man
Over the years, Wolverine has had a bunch of cool villains. I see him in top 5. X-Men also have great rogues.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.