Blade versus Michael Corvinus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Blade and Michael (Underworld: Evolution) do battle in the same room where Blade fought Nomak for the first time.

Michael is obviously in hybrid Vamp/Lycan form and at full strength.

Blade has his sword, his glaive, his cable knife and his silver stakes, no guns. Also at full strength.

Fight to the death, who wins?

marwash22
Michael. too fast for Blade, i think he's stronger as well.

Rogue Jedi
Dunno, Blade was pretty fast in the fight with the ninja vamps.

Rogue Jedi
VA0Ch2_2o7I

marwash22
sure, but he wasn't "blink and he's gone fast". Michael was basically blitzing Victor in their fight.

Rogue Jedi
Not really. He moved at the speed you mentioned only once. Viktor was moving at human speeds and tagging him.

marwash22
lol. Michael was 10 minutes old when he fought Viktor... and was still phucking him up. He had the upper hand in that fight due to pure physical stats. Also, Michael tanked bullets w/o using Kevlar. Even if Blade get's a shot in, not only will his weapons not one-shot Michael like they do with the vamps Blade is accustomed to fighting, Michael's HF is superior to Blade's... the longer this fight goes, the worse Blade's chances are.

Rogue Jedi
Decap'll work nicely.

BruceSkywalker
dunno who wins, first i will scour youtube for scenes than will decide

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
VA0Ch2_2o7I

Holy shit. Blade is awesome. I almost forgot how badass he was.

He could definitely take on Preston and win, easily, just on swordsmanship, alone. The additional strength doesn't hurt.

As far as strength goes, yeah, I'd say that ol' mikey has him beat by maybe a ton or two of lifting force. Blade is a one toner, imo.

Speed goes to blade, no problem. He only did the teleport thing once. I would have loved to see it happen in the second film but it didn't happen. So, I must conclude that it was a one time thing. I want Michael to win because I like that franchise better...but I can't be honest and say he has a chance.

Michael is more of a really strong brawler. His speed is very lacking compared to Blades.

Rogue Jedi
His toner?

Mindset
Not really. He moved at the speed you mentioned only once. Viktor was moving at human speeds and tagging him. How do you know Viktor was moving at human speeds? I don't remember any humans around during the time to compare.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mindset
How do you know Viktor was moving at human speeds? I don't remember any humans around during the time to compare. Because we can see him throw punches at human speeds.

Mindset
How can you see him throw punches at human speeds? Everyone in the scene has super human speed. If he's hitting someone with super human speed with his punches, and he himself has shown super human speed, why are we to assume they are thrown at human speeds?

King Castle
your back! eek!

not sure who to pick, speed wise Michael look the better remember how he was moving when he fought viktor?

dadudemon
His toner?

one ton+er = "wun tun-er"

dadudemon
How can you see him throw punches at human speeds? Everyone in the scene has super human speed. If he's hitting someone with super human speed with his punches, and he himself has shown super human speed, why are we to assume they are thrown at human speeds?

What makes you say they were all moving at super-human speeds? In fact, we see how the water reacts as they step through-it obviously indicating (due to how it falls) that it's not some sort of ultra-slow-mo mode like the fight between Edward and Felix is New Moon was.

In other words, what RJ said was correct.

Edit - Also, you are asking waaaaaaay too many questions and not actually posting in these threads. You content in this thread: 3 questions and 2 actual sentences/asserations. We get to see their "Super-human speed" from one of the strongest if not THE strongest Lycan: Lucian ran beween 35-45 mph chasing the car the Michael and Salene were in. That's not that far above superhuman in speed. As far as combat speed goes, they are fighting just as fast as humans in almost every last scene. The exceptions are: Kate in the woods towards the beginning of the second film, Lucian running down the car in the first film, and Michael seemingly teleporting when fighting Viktor. I cannot think of other moment of super human speed in terms of running or combat.

Mindset
Originally posted by dadudemon
What makes you say they were all moving at super-human speeds? In fact, we see how the water reacts as they step through-it obviously indicating (due to how it falls) that it's not some sort of ultra-slow-mo mode like the fight between Edward and Felix is New Moon was.

In other words, what RJ said was correct.

Edit - Also, you are asking waaaaaaay too many questions and not actually posting in these threads. You content in this thread: 3 questions and 2 actual sentences/asserations. We get to see their "Super-human speed" from one of the strongest if not THE strongest Lycan: Lucian ran beween 35-45 mph chasing the car the Michael and Salene were in. That's not that far above superhuman in speed. As far as combat speed goes, they are fighting just as fast as humans in almost every last scene. The exceptions are: Kate in the woods towards the beginning of the second film, Lucian running down the car in the first film, and Michael seemingly teleporting when fighting Viktor. I cannot think of other moment of super human speed in terms of running or combat. Because the fact the they are all faster than humans mean they have super human speed. If there was only one level of superhuman speed you'd have a point.

In other words, he's not correct.

Asking questions isn't considered posting? If people don't want their statements questioned, don't post them.

I'm not sure what kind of shitty car can only go 45mph in 20 seconds of pushing the pedal all the way to the floor on a straightaway.

the ninjak
At first I instinctively went with Michael.

But after a long thought I reckon Blade takes this.

Blade 2 is all you need for feats.

dadudemon
Because the fact the they are all faster than humans mean they have super human speed. If there was only one level of superhuman speed you'd have a point.

Your point fails, completely, to actually address what I've stated. The argument was never about differing levels of super-human speed, it was about this statement that RJ made:

"Because we can see him throw punches at human speeds."

In other words, he's not correct.

You ignored the portion that showed that he was, indeed, correct.

Asking questions isn't considered posting?

Not when you constantly post question after question instead of actually making a contribution to the threads. You are doing what I call, "question trolling." Guess which sock troll does that quite often: Sir Whirly Splatt.

Of course, an "honest" troll doesn't know he or she is trolling.

If people don't want their statements questioned, don't post them.

That's not the problem: your only posting style consists of lots of questions but very little content or contribution.

Not once have you said something, "Blade wins because he's stronger because of Y."

I'm not sure what kind of shitty car can only go 45mph in 20 seconds of pushing the pedal all the way to the floor on a straightaway.

Well, that's too bad, isn't it? Because:

1. They didn't "floor" it the whole time.
2. We see, quite clearly, how fast he was going.
3. It was definitely less than 45.
4. If you watched the featurette, you'd know that the car was going between 15-25 and they had Lucian on a "treadmill" to make him appear much faster.

smile

Rogue Jedi
Mhm.

Robtard
Probably Blade, cos Michael is a whiner. Blades also dealt with a fool a lot faster than Michael, Blood-God-Frost.

Rogue Jedi
If Michael gets ahold of Blade, Blade might be in trouble. But I don't see that happening.

Utrigita
Michael for the win imo.

marwash22
Originally posted by Robtard
Blades also dealt with a fool a lot faster than Michael, Blood-God-Frost. if by dealt with, you mean, got his ass handed to him, i completely agree. Frost was merc'n that ninja.

0mega Spawn
frost only handled blade after becoming a god -_- even then he was sliced in half & had his hand sliced off
then was killed

michael has no chance at all LOL
blade turns him into fetuccini

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by marwash22
if by dealt with, you mean, got his ass handed to him, i completely agree. Frost was merc'n that ninja. Pretty sure Blade won that.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by dadudemon
one ton+er = "wun tun-er"

Actually its "One Tonner" = One Tonner in that context, though isn't it?
"Someone or thing that weighs One Tonne"

'One toner' is something you might use at the Gym.

A different thing from 'one tuner' as in "Naturally, I tuned that Bass one tuner at a time."

stick out tongue

Johnny Demonic
Hand to hand, Michael. But stince Blade has his sword, cuts Michael into little pieces.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.