sentry vs the authority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
apollo

doctor (latest)

midnighter

hawksmoor

jenny quantum

engineer

swift

vs

sentry (siege mindset)

Badabing
Whatever Mungi says...

TricksterPriest
Well, if Thor took him down, I'm sure the Doctor can.

MrMind
or jenny

bbrem123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Well, if Thor took him down, I'm sure the Doctor can.

hahahaha...i love how people make it like thor beat hiim straight up...not even close

Prep-Man
Authority.

The Nuul
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Well, if Thor took him down, I'm sure the Doctor can. Originally posted by MrMind
or jenny Originally posted by Prep-Man
Authority.

The Nuul
I love how people think theres not an once of PIS with Sentry.

And...with the new rules, this is Sentry with no Void feats.

"Sentry and Void feats are not interchangeable, at all."

Parmaniac
Originally posted by The Nuul
I love how people think theres not a once of PIS with Sentry. PIS is a myth made by mods to keep Carver in control.
Unfortunately his sharingan can see through their illusions.

Gecko4lif
I love how people think theres not an once of PIS with Sentry.
PIS is whatever the majority thinks it is.

Just Gen pop's way of giving you the finger.

Also Quantum + doctor > Sentry

Solidus Black
Hell, i think Jack could take him.

Phase him into the ground

kakuzu
Originally posted by bbrem123
hahahaha...i love how people make it like thor beat hiim straight up...not even close Classic Thor would rape Sentry current Thor is alot weaker so yeah it was a surprised.

So if a weak Thor could beat him I guess its pretty safe to assume these guys would rape him lol. Midnight could probably do it alone

thor couldnt beat voidtry

authority would stomp

The Nuul
Thor killed him in Siege.

Thor killed him in Siege. and yet, he didnt and couldnt beat him straight up on his own or without the help of sentry's suicidal urges

kakuzu
Originally posted by 753
thor couldnt beat voidtry

authority would stomp

Thor or rather classic Thor can easily beat void. He's beaten, foes like Surtur, Mephisto and skyfathers what on earth is void going to do to be a threat to him? What has void even done to be a threat? He broke Hulks bones but Hulk is durable not invulnerable like Thor. The first time when the void was out they didn't even show a fight, they showed a few panels of shapeshifting and a few of the WEAKER character hitting him. Classic Thor would dominate void.

Originally posted by kakuzu
Thor or rather classic Thor can easily beat void. He's beaten, foes like Surtur, Mephisto and skyfathers what on earth is void going to do to be a threat to him? What has void even done to be a threat? He broke Hulks bones but Hulk is durable not invulnerable like Thor. The first time when the void was out they didn't even show a fight, they showed a few panels of shapeshifting and a few of the WEAKER character hitting him. Classic Thor would dominate void. he beat the molecule man and came back from the dead 4 times. he was in fact indestructible

classic thor was not a skyfather either and when exactly did he straight up beat mephisto, not just ruin his plans or resist his corruption?

kakuzu
Originally posted by 753
he beat the molecule man and came back from the dead 4 times. he was in fact indestructible

classic thor was not a skyfather either

1.He got a new powerset for the first time by a writer which he doesn't even know how to use on any one larger than molecular man. Thor alot larger. Thor can do the same thing just like he has done to absorbing man TWICE.

2.Classic Thor of course isn't skyfatehr but he's beaten threats much more dangerous than void. Hell Iron man could probably take out void lol. I'm pretty sure you can't post anything that shows the void not Sentry but the void is a match for classic Thor. Regardless of the two Thor can beat them. Thor has actually demonstrated the power of 1,000 and 1,000,000 exploding suns, Sentry has not demonstrated the power of even half a sun yet.

kakuzu
Originally posted by 753
and yet, he didnt and couldnt beat him straight up on his own or without the help of sentry's suicidal urges

That was a weak Thor lol. That is a depowered version its sad the void even had trouble with that. If he couldn't even handle that how could he handle the real deal? Your forgetting that even though sentry wanted to die that doesn't coutn for the fact it only took one hit. That means the weak Thor still needed one hit.

1.He got a new powerset for the first time by a writer which he doesn't even know how to use on any one larger than molecular man. Thor alot larger. Thor can do the same thing just like he has done to absorbing man TWICE.

2.Classic Thor of course isn't skyfatehr but he's beaten threats much more dangerous than void. Hell Iron man could probably take out void lol. I'm pretty sure you can't post anything that shows the void not Sentry but the void is a match for classic Thor. Regardless of the two Thor can beat them. Thor has actually demonstrated the power of 1,000 and 1,000,000 exploding suns, Sentry has not demonstrated the power of even half a sun yet. Thor is larger than molecule man? wtf does this mean? powerwise, thor is a microbe next to MM

that writer retconned his powerset btw and the original void was said to have eaten galaxies

2. lol he beat the molecule man and owen, even after the retcon, is still>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>classic thor at his very best day. now, you could claim that owen was on a particularly watered down day or suffering from self-imposed power blocks again and that's fine, but to claim classic thor is above him is ludicrous

That was a weak Thor lol. That is a depowered version its sad the void even had trouble with that. If he couldn't even handle that how could he handle the real deal? Your forgetting that even though sentry wanted to die that doesn't coutn for the fact it only took one hit. That means the weak Thor still needed one hit. facepalm

The Nuul
This is Sentry from Siege in this thread and not Voidtry.

This is Sentry from Siege in this thread and not Voidtry. I know, which is why I said the authority would stomp. the debate simply strayed from it

kakuzu
Originally posted by 753
facepalm

Facepalm all you want but your the guy who doesn't read comics and actually thinks current Thor and regular Thor both loose to sentry/void lol Swear these new comic book readers dont know anything.

Parmaniac
Facepalm all you want but your the guy who doesn't read comics and actually thinks current Thor and regular Thor both loose to sentry/void lol Swear these new comic book readers dont know anything. Irony

kakuzu
Originally posted by 753
Thor is larger than molecule man? wtf does this mean? powerwise, thor is a microbe next to MM

that writer retconned his powerset btw and the original void was said to have eaten galaxies

2. lol he beat the molecule man and owen, even after the retcon, is still>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>classic thor at his very best day. now, you could claim that owen was on a particularly watered down day or suffering from self-imposed power blocks again and that's fine, but to claim classic thor is above him is ludicrous

1.Thor is larger dumba$$ it means what it is Molecule man is a short guy like mole man, Thors a good over 6ft 400 pounds? Sentry has trouble anything past molecule mans size, they said with practice one day he could get rid of a probably a building.

2.Classic Thor at very best day was taking out mephisto in his own realm? What has sentry done even half as good just throw it out there? Those are self imposed power blocks lol he isn't Superman Sentry holdds back he doesn't hold power back he doesn't even know his own list of powers that a big difference between holding back and not knowing your own list of powers. The writer made that so he can become one of the most powerful and strongest heroes in marvel but failed in comparison to Silver Surfer, strange and Thor who are the originals in power and Thor in strength. Its sad Sentry is like the only character you know about but you don't know jack about him. Can you post a feat of him that shows he is higher than Thor? I have picturs of Thors dishing it out with Mangog but theres pictures of sentry getting taking out by she hulk. I have pictures of Hercules adn Thor nearly destroying a planet, yet in Sentry vs Herc, Herc doesn't even consider Sentry a threat and you wanna say he's at Thors level right? Yeah your logic is horrible read an original comic when every one wasn't watered down.

Facepalm all you want but your the guy who doesn't read comics and actually thinks current Thor and regular Thor both loose to sentry/void lol Swear these new comic book readers dont know anything. you're a moron and illiterate on both the MM and the Void

kakuzu
Originally posted by 753
you're a moron and illiterate on both the MM and the Void

I'm a moron yet I read more comics than you?

I'm illiterate because I pretty much shut you logic out?

MM? Where talking about the void and sentry retard not MM lol. If anything Sentry is a cheap knock off of MM in a way.

1.Thor is larger dumba$$ it means what it is Molecule man is a short guy like mole man, Thors a good over 6ft 400 pounds? Sentry has trouble anything past molecule mans size, they said with practice one day he could get rid of a probably a building. lol I actually thought for a second that could have been what you meant bu t didnt think it'd be possible. VOID WARPED THE MOLECULE MAN AGAINST HIS WILL, but he cant warp thor because he is heavier than MM? you are a retard who cant understand the implication of manipulating owen's molecules against his wishes. Void couldnt manipulate a few extar pounds, jesus christ...facepalm

1. post scans of thor actually defeating mephisto, who satlemated Galactus in his realm, as opposed to being toyed with by him and giving him the bird after resisting corruption atempts. mephisto once deintegrated mjolnir in his realm with a thought.

2. I was talking about Owen's self imposed power blocks, you cant even read.

3. we were debating void, not the sentry persona, it doesnt surprise me that you cant keep up though. Void> sentry(go read dark avengers) and there is a rule in the forum that determines that sentry and void be treated as separate characters. Void's feats that surpass thor in power level and damage soak include, insta-destroying MM, loki and ares and regenerating from being erased from the timeline and desintegrated at a subatomic level.

I'm a moron yet I read more comics than you?

I'm illiterate because I pretty much shut you logic out?

MM? Where talking about the void and sentry retard not MM lol. If anything Sentry is a cheap knock off of MM in a way. you havent proven a single on of my points wrong and you spill idiocy all over the thread whenever you post.

kakuzu
Originally posted by 753
you havent proven a single on of my points wrong and you spill idiocy all over the thread whenever you post.

Lol Your a complete idiot, I've named how many Thor feats? You've named one Sentry feat and said its greatest than every Thor feat. Your just what stupid looks like in person pretty much

Lol Your a complete idiot, I've named how many Thor feats? You've named one Sentry feat and said its greatest than every Thor feat. Your just what stupid looks like in person pretty much I really hope you stick arround for the lulz

kakuzu
Originally posted by 753
lol I actually thought for a second that could have been what you meant bu t didnt think it'd be possible. VOID WARPED THE MOLECULE MAN AGAINST HIS WILL, but he cant warp thor because he is heavier than MM? you are a retard who cant understand the implication of manipulating owen's molecules against his wishes. Void couldnt manipulate a few extar pounds, jesus christ...facepalm

1. post scans of thor actually defeating mephisto, who satlemated Galactus in his realm, as opposed to being toyed with by him and giving him the bird after resisting corruption atempts. mephisto once deintegrated mjolnir in his realm with a thought.

2. I was talking about Owen's self imposed power blocks, you cant even read.

3. we were debating void, not the sentry persona, it doesnt surprise me that you cant keep up though. Void> sentry(go read dark avengers) and there is a rule in the forum that determines that sentry and void be treated as separate characters. Void's feats that surpass thor in power level and damage soak include, insta-destroying MM, loki and ares and regenerating from being erased from the timeline and desintegrated at a subatomic level.

You want scans I'll post scans I want you to also post scans to prove Sentry is capable of beating classic Thor. Last time I checked Sentry couldn't even carry a hellcarrier, Thor was dragging the Midgard Serpent and earth by himself. Your dumba$$ Thinks Sentry stands a chance in a real fight?

2.I can read which is why I've read more comics than you have considering you still say the same exact feats again and again like a retard or the retard you are excuse me.

3.I know the difference the funny thing is your the one twisting it around, it doesn't matter if its the weak void, or the weak Sentry Thor stomps both. I've heard that stuff let me tell you how stupid you sound

A.Any one can kill him the heroes chose not to.
B.Thor nearly killed Ares before and Thor has killed Loki before but when he killed Loki he couldn't weild his hammer if he goes around killing he can't wield his hammer he's a hero you dumba$$. Voids a villain.
c.Funny how you mentioned he came back from Morgans attack as well as MMs attack but at the same time a weak Thor killed him right? Yeah Void doesn't stand a chance against a guy who can destroy a galaxy or kill Surtur, or let out a thermo blast capable of destroying a planet or white lighting. Any one of those would kill Sentry .

4.How stupid are you honestly? If sentry is indestructible why was he taken apart by MM so many times? Indestructible people don't get taken apart retard they don't even get hurt. Read when Thor fought the indestructible and immortal viking thats indestructible, Sentry is just nigh invulnerable. Really how high you think of Sentry or void is just amazing. Nobody even likes those crappy characters anyway

JakeTheBank
Phuck Sentry. smile

That being said, Authority ftw.

kakuzu
Originally posted by 753
I really hope you stick arround for the lulz

Right because your a complete moron who calls people names when your wrong instead of admitting that I was right I hope I am to. I gotta go train so hopefully when I come back some one who actually has knows another character past sentry and actually read the original comics is around. Yes that means not you.

hahahaha
sure you have buddy.
I twisted nothing, you cant keep up with the debate.
A. what a joke, read dark avengers. molecule man and morgan lafey tried to kill him and after being erased from the timeline and desintegrated in a subatomic level, he still bounced back effortlessly. so congratulations on your idiocy once again. the heroes (a bunch of metas + thor) could kill him all along against his will, they just chose not to, you're brilliant.

BTW it was explicitly stated in DA that Void could only die if he wanted to.

B. dacepalm sentry one-shotted all of them and the MM too. thor couldn't hope to put any of them down with the same ease.

C. God, you're an idiot. he chose not to reform after thor's blow, you imbecile. his voluntary demise was the main point in the plot and anyone who actually read siege could tell you that.

post a scan of thor actually destroying a galaxy or showing the power to do so, you fraud.

and what happened after sentry dsintegrated him, you retard? read a dictionary while you're at it, he was indestructable

quanchi112
Facepalm all you want but your the guy who doesn't read comics and actually thinks current Thor and regular Thor both loose to sentry/void lol Swear these new comic book readers dont know anything. The writer, the context, and the scenes themselves disagree with pretty much everything you've stated.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Badabing
Whatever Mungi says...

word...wait what?

psycho gundam
probably meant digi

tkitna
Was Thor there when the Void was hardly noticing the Avengers, FF, X-Men and Strange? I cant remember off hand.

kevdude
Well this will get closed soon..

kakuzu
Originally posted by tkitna
Was Thor there when the Void was hardly noticing the Avengers, FF, X-Men and Strange? I cant remember off hand.

Your talking about the fight which was literally and pretty much off panel?

Ifs funny though how Strange couldn't deal with void but at the same time he deal with a living island, He delt with Nightmare, He delt with Shuma gorath on more than one occasion, he even fought all of the gods he gets his powers from yet he couldn't deal with a crappy shapeshifter? That was just a marvel writer trying to get a crappy character known with no feats. Nothing serious when the real writer came back

Sentry couldn't lift the hellcarrier,
Sentry got koed by she hulk
Hercules considered Sentry a joke
Sentry never displayed the power of half a sun let alone a million
Sentry gets knocked into space by Blue Marvel and loses shortly after that(I mean sentry did as well)
As for the void
Breaks Hulks bones like its that hard of a task when he isn't invulnerable why else wouldn't he have such a good healing factor?
He fights Sentry that one time?
He kills Ares a character who was only good once in his comic book careers when he got his strength tripled and Thor still pretty much raped him. If I remember Ares got taken down by the police in his own comic why on earth would void have any trouble with that? He got taken down by regular pistols lol then got back up. He shouldn't have been taken down in the first place.

tkitna
Your talking about the fight which was literally and pretty much off panel?

I'm talking about when Emma entered Bob's mind to talk to him while the Void was walking through those characters. It was on panel.

kakuzu
Originally posted by 753
hahahaha
sure you have buddy.
I twisted nothing, you cant keep up with the debate.
A. what a joke, read dark avengers. molecule man and morgan lafey tried to kill him and after being erased from the timeline and desintegrated in a subatomic level, he still bounced back effortlessly. so congratulations on your idiocy once again. the heroes (a bunch of metas + thor) could kill him all along against his will, they just chose not to, you're brilliant.

BTW it was explicitly stated in DA that Void could only die if he wanted to.

B. dacepalm sentry one-shotted all of them and the MM too. thor couldn't hope to put any of them down with the same ease.

C. God, you're an idiot. he chose not to reform after thor's blow, you imbecile. his voluntary demise was the main point in the plot and anyone who actually read siege could tell you that.

post a scan of thor actually destroying a galaxy or showing the power to do so, you fraud.

and what happened after sentry dsintegrated him, you retard? read a dictionary while you're at it, he was indestructable

1.So even after all this time You have no scans like I thought because you don't read comics but you read the few pages on this site got cha

2.Okay before you call me a moron or illiterate again learn to spell retard yes they did kill him which shows just how weak he is. How many times Has Thor fought her and not died lol? Yeah sentry horribly weak for dieing so easily.

3.Again a bunch of heroes and a depowered Thor who could get Hurt by wolverine and got beat by Rulk beat a crappy void sentry thing. Classic Thor was able to solo Surtur, Ymir, Mangog and Durok the destroyer dumba$$. Tell me what has Sentry done again to put him on that level and name a new feat that doesn't suck. Don't call me and idiot if your misspelling every word after the next lol you look so stupid

4.The void could only die if he wanted to you never stated that but he died to a crappy weak Thor so your wrong.

5.Thor couldn't hope to put that entire team down yet in the cosmic wars he took down nearlyall the villains till he was teleported away? How stupid are you? Have you read a comic ever? Go read how Thor took on a whole army or villains and was wiling before in his classic. years. When he first fought the ufoes alone he nearly killed them now with the weaker version they can knock him out every one thats smarter than you can realize Thor is much more powerful and stronger than sentry unless you can't prove me wrong which you can't and won't right?

6.Last time I checked dumba$$ Sentry wanted to die not void who are two different guys and last time I checked void can't control his invulnerable his is which means that regardless if he wanted to or not if Thor hit him he is dieing. He died face the facts fanboy.

7.Beating Thanos ***** Lets see Sentry/void do that lol no he can't
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/Thor_vol2-524-022-17-crop.jpg
Hurting Galactus in such a way he has never felt pain like this in about several thousand years is it? Sentry never beat galactus he couldn't even handle hulk
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/Thor161-15-crop.jpg

Then beating Galactus sentry/void could never do this in his wildest dreams
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/Thor161-20-crop.jpg

Beating anti bodies made from ego the living planet with Thors own dna to be made to be just as strong as Thor. Sentry lost to just one Hercules lol yet he can beat Thor?
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/Thor133-12-crop.jpg

Killing Loki with ease, void struggled with this
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/Thor_432-21-crop.jpg

Last but not least since your such a dumb ***** who's never read a comic and thinks I'm a fake like you Thor showing enough power to destroy a galaxy or Surtur himself dumbass
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/Thor_V1351_p20-crop.jpg. Thors worst feat still better than sentrys best feat.

8.First of all its disintegrated him, second of all its Indestructible, third of all that means he can't get destroyed dumbass. Captain atom on a subatomic level is indestructible, Sentry isn't which is why he got raped and died so many times. How the hell does a guy who is indestructible die like 10 times? Atleast say immortal like a smart person but your a dumbass. So you look it up in the dictonary.

So yeah I'm done your a complete dumbass who doesn't read comics an I've made you my ***** from here on out sorry dude.

kakuzu
Originally posted by tkitna
I'm talking about when Emma entered Bob's mind to talk to him while the Void was walking through those characters. It was on panel. Oh that fight, It was off panel. The fight literally had three or two pages where it showed void in like two forms, and the void stepping on like captain america in one and the other holding human torch and grim hitting on his foot or something. Then the void stopping. Funny how the void didn't take on any body super powerful at the time, like Thor, Silver Surfer or Strange alone. Strange should have easily won that fight by himself, he is Marvels most powerful hero, he's beaten Shuma gorath a guy who has taken over THOUSAND realities, why on earth would he have trouble with a shitty version of Mikaboshi lol? Yeah that fight was off panel most of the time, the most parts were when emma was inside him.

1.So even after all this time You have no scans like I thought because you don't read comics but you read the few pages on this site got chahaha I was laughing at your lowballing.
I didnt misspell it, but congratulations on resorting to criticizing typing mistakes, this coming from the guy who authored the "void cant matter manipulate thor, because he is bigger than MM" thesis. you use the syntax of a 12 year old btw.

He never died because MLF never used that spell on him as he is the hero of his own book and, unlike the sentry/void, would stay gone and go to oblivion, if he was erased from reality. The MM is astronomically more powerfull than Thor btw.
sigh... Rulk killed a watcher in 4 blows, which thor wouldn't replicate. most of those other battles involved context as well.
another phrase that makes no sense, what is this saying? I stated that Void could only die if he wished it 3 times already and it is exactly what happened and the writer confirmed it later on. BTW you're means you are; your is a possessive pronoun, you spelling genius.
thor was already weakened by the voidtry's attacks when the U-Foes got to him along with moonstone and they have better feats than that.

But more importantly, these are the forums, not comics, there is no PIS here. Thor wouldnt and hasnt casually one-shot killed loki or ares like the void did. excellent phrasing there buddy, you sure know how to express yourself through the written word, I'm ashamed my spelling isnt that great when I'm debating a guy who writes "void cant control his invulnerable his is which means..." at least this one was barely understandable

just read dark avengers 14-16 would you? the void/sentry could very much so control his regeneration. when the sentry tries to kill himself in the sun, he finds he cant because of his regen and the void personality mocks him by saying he doesnt want to die bad enough. it was also foreshadowed by other characters that he could only die if he chose to and the writer confirmed this in interviews. the point of the story was that without his wife, depression finally destroyed his will to live completely and so he decided to die. then again, you didnt read it, so I cant expect you to follow the character's development.

Actually Sentry stalemated Galactus off panel and Thor "beating" him was already PIS when it happened and G is much more powerfull today than he was back then. Did you read the forum rules about PIS?

let's see thor do any of that without PIS. Galactus, whose feats and power are leagues above thor's, should destroy him with a thought and Thanos has walked through him numerous times.
broken link, just post the image, im dying to see thor whipping up enough power to destroy a galaxy on his own without using mjolnir to absorb an attack, amplify it and redirect it.
he didn't die, you moron, he survived, void transcended physical reality, he existed beyond his body and reformed it over and over. the entity was never destroyed until it desired to die bad enough.

but what is truly lulz worthy here is that you say he would be more properly described as 'immortal' and yet claim he died 10 times over. yes, smart people would see that a character that dies is immortal. genius

dellusion sure must be comforting. you are an unintelligent joke missinterpreting comics and I've pawned your dumb ass so hard up and down this thread, it's not even funny.

let's revisit some of your most magical moments, shall we?

1. void couldnt matter manipulate thor because he's only done it to molecule man (the most powerfull matter manipulator and one of the most powerfull reality warpers in comics ever) because thor is a few dozen pounds heavier than MM.

this is just ****ing priceless

2. Thor killed loki with ease (godblast that drained his lifeforce) but void struggled (desintegrated him in an instant and showed no strain)

3. Rulk is weak (killed a watcher with four punches) and him hurting thor shows thor was extremly weakened.

kakuzu
Originally posted by 753
haha I was laughing at your lowballing.
I didnt misspell it, but congratulations on resorting to criticizing typing mistakes, this coming from the guy who authored the "void cant matter manipulate thor, because he is bigger than MM" thesis. you use the syntax of a 12 year old btw.

He never died because MLF never used that spell on him as he is the hero of his own book and, unlike the sentry/void, would stay gone and go to oblivion, if he was erased from reality. The MM is astronomically more powerfull than Thor btw.
sigh... Rulk killed a watcher in 4 blows, which thor wouldn't replicate. most of those other battles involved context as well.
another phrase that makes no sense, what is this saying? I stated that Void could only die if he wished it 3 times already and it is exactly what happened and the writer confirmed it later on. BTW you're means you are; your is a possessive pronoun, you spelling genius.
thor was already weakened by the voidtry's attacks when the U-Foes got to him along with moonstone and they have better feats than that.

But more importantly, these are the forums, not comics, there is no PIS here. Thor wouldnt and hasnt casually one-shot kill loki like the void did. just read dark avengers 14-16 would you? the void/sentry could very much so control his regeneration. when the sentry tries to kill himself in the sun, he finds he cant because of his regen and the void personality mocks him by saying he doesnt want to die bad enough. it was also foreshadowed by other characters that he could only die if he chose to and the writer confirmed this in interviews. the point of the story was that without his wife, depression finally destroyed his will to live completely and so he decided to die. then again, you didnt read it, so I cant expect you to follow the character's development.

Actually Sentry stalemated Galactus off panel and Thor "beating" him was already PIS when it happened and G is much more powerfull today than he was back then. Did you read the forum rules about PIS?

let's see thor do any of that without PIS. Galactus, whose feats and power are leagues above thor's, should destroy him with a thought and Thanos has walked through him numerous times.
broken link, just post the image, im dying to see thor whipping up enough power to destroy a galaxy on his own without using mjolnir to absorb an attack, amplify it and redirect it.
he didn't die, you moron, he survived, void transcended physical reality, he existed beyond his body and reformed it over and over. the entity was never destroyed until it desired to die bad enough.

but what is truly lulz worthy here is that you say he would be more properly described as 'immortal' and yet claim he died 10 times over. yes, smart people would see that a character that dies is immortal. genius

dellusion sure must be comforting. you are an unintelligent joke missinterpreting comics and I've pawned your dumb ass so hard up and down this thread, it's not even funny.

let's revisit some of your most magical moments, shall we?

1. void couldnt matter manipulate thor because he's only done it to molecule man (the most powerfull matter manipulator and one of the most powerfull reality warpers in comics ever) because thor is a few dozen pounds heavier than MM.

this is just ****ing priceless

2. Thor killed loki with ease (godblast that drained his lifeforce) but void struggled (desintegrated him in an instant and showed no strain)

3. Rulk is weak (killed a watcher with four punches) and him hurting thor shows thor was extremly weakened.

This is over your my ***** Rulk nearly died to wolverine and didn't kill a watcher, Hulk stopped him dumbass. This is over you've proven nothing its like aruging with a retarded wall you can't/won't post feats which means its and automatic win for me the moment I proved you wrong.

This is over your my ***** Rulk nearly died to wolverine and didn't kill a watcher, Hulk stopped him dumbass. This is over you've proven nothing its like aruging with a retarded wall you can't/won't post feats which means its and automatic win for me the moment I proved you wrong. nice dodge moron, you are right not to actually atempt to defend any of your retarded claims as you'd embarass yourself further. you are one of the dumbest ****s that ever posted here and will soon make a habit out of being pawned by everyone.

uatu does survive, not thanks to his own power, but I didn't phrase that properly, I meant Rulk can kill a watcher in a few blows.

as for the wolverine (who offered no feeding source for rulk) low showing, well, thor has been put down by bullets IIRC, so nice lowballing.

and again, "your" isn't the same as "you're"

JakeTheBank
Have they even shown the context of Sentry stalemating Galactus yet outside that he did it? Without context, I really don't think we should throw that feat around like it means something with merit and weight. He has decent enough feats he has shown as is.

tkitna
It was mentioned twice but no details. Spiderman said it originally happened and then X-Man said that he was with Sentry when it went down.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Have they even shown the context of Sentry stalemating Galactus yet outside that he did it? Without context, I really don't think we should throw that feat around like it means something with merit and weight. He has decent enough feats he has shown as is. no doubt there, heralds and trans levelers have no business bothering Galactus in principle. it's just heroes need their PIS

Sirius77
The doctor should solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.