Dmt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Piggott

Deano
try some and see for yourself

King Kandy
it is a naturally occurring substance in the brain... so whatever it "causes", has to be present already at low levels. So, i doubt it provokes any actual event, but, it may give awareness of things that are constantly present, and we usually perceive only in the vaguest way.

Deano
its responsible for you dreaming. so taking high doses will take you deep inside your own head.

Bicnarok

Darth Piggott
The book DMT: The Spirit Molecule was actually why I asked this question. It's really interesting to read about the trips. I also like to hear the stories of other people that I meet. One dude said he felt like he traveled to a different planet, and learned the culture of these alien people.

Deano
like i say. dmt is inside you and it makes you dream. extracting the stuff and inhaling it will give you an intense trip into the unknown. what you are experiencing is possibly a very intense dream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.