Have you seen this type?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
There are several types of people that I have met in this world. I am making a list of a top 10 "peculiar" behaviors that I have observed. If you've seen one of the top 10 types, tell us what you think of that type and give a story about that person that fits the type (keep the names out unless they aren't members of KMC...and don't use last names.)

I'll only post the first 5, now. I'll post the next 5, later, if enough ask for more.

1. Mr. "Never Wears Clothes" - This is not what you think. This is the dude (it's never a girl) that wears shorts and a t-shirt during the winter when it is 22 F outside (-5 C). It's possible that he doesn't give a ****, is always running "hot", or is retarded. We don't know...but it's stupid. He even wears sandals in the winter.

2. Ms. Diane Drama - This type always has drama. It seems as though she can't stop having problems with her boyfriend of the month, her job, her parents, friends, or siblings. She LOOOVES to complain about her problems and pretend that her world is crashing down on her, always. Drama exists in the tiniest of issues. She's a real drag on everyone around her. I've never met a dude in this category, but I hear that there are dudes just like this, out there...so you can change the name to "Mr. Drew Drama." Contrast this with "Debbie Downer."

3. Needless Know-It-All - Everyone has worked with this type. This person, usually a dude, seems to think that he knows everything about the job and how to perform it best. You can't have a conversation with him without him correcting or thinking something needs to be correcting...every minute. He LOVES to correct the boss or tell his boss some awesome information that he thinks will change entire job processes but they mean absolutely nothing and only serve to annoy everyone. You just want to say, "Dude, shutup for an hour and work. The boss doesn't give a flying **** about a short-cut on the keyboard that he will never remember." The one thing about this type of person I dislike the most: The boss will ask me how to do something, I'll start to answer then the Needless Know-It-All talks over me and answers the same question in an overly-wordy fashion. If you've worked in a call-center, restaurant, or construction job, YOU'VE MET THIS PERSON! LOL

4. Politically Correct Paulie - Paulie is androgynous (it applies to both sexes) for a reason. It's the person that loves to correct everything around them for political correctness. Even things that are not politically incorrect are twisted into something evil, wrong, sexist, or perverse. This person is so caught up in correcting everyone around them that you are afraid to even open your mouth. They ruin the entire workplace for everyone. For example, this one middle aged lady was a major ***** and was up everyone's ass allllll the time. She eave's dropped on everyone's conversation specifically to call them out on something they said that was not "kosher" in her mind. One day, my coworker was talking to me about places to eat and he called one restaurant "gay." She blew a gasket on him. He was frickin' gay! He got reprimanded for his "politically incorrect" language.

Man, come to think of it, I have a bajillion stories very similar to the above one.

5. Mr. "I Can't Haz a Jobz" - This is the low-life scumbag that seems to NEVER work, is a leech on his family, and always has a good excuse for why he isn't working. He usually is married and has children. He is one of the lowest scum on the planet....a few notches above child molesters, murderers, and rapists. Why? Because his children don't have enough to eat, or a decent home to live in, or are being neglected while he spends his last money on WoW or some shit. He ALWAYS has an excuse for why he's not working. "Man, my back hurts." Or, "I've injured my wrists." I confronted a scumbag that had no less than 4 children but he hadn't worked in 2 years. He tried the bullshit of physical injuries when the prior week he was playing frisby in the courtyard. He seemed to have tons of time to play his video games at home and pay for his internet but he didn't seem to have enough time to apply for a job...any job...or even study. Yet, he complained about not having money and his "poor" conditions. When confronted him, he used the injury excuse and when I called him out on it, he got flustered and said "school" was his job full-time job. I then told him that I also go to school full-time. He then said that he is a stay-at-home dad (the mother is no longer in the picture...drugs, jail...I don't remember.) I then reminded him of his bragging about a 12-hour session on WoW. He then said that his children are watched by the grandparents. I rest my case. no expression

Seems like a TLbig grinR, but I want stories, dammit. I know you guys have met people like the ones above. Some of you may even be one of those types.

I'll post the next 5 if I get 5 votes for a 'yes' on more types.

Robtard
1) Rogue Jedi

2) Most KMC women

3) Dadudemon

4) Some MODS

5) KingCastle

King Castle
Robtart
i'll have you know my pups are all in good upper class families and i dont play wow or any other online game. plus i work for funds and live off the money i saved up minus time to time dipping into family funds..

prick

3) robtart

AbnormalButSane
They all sound like my family members.

Cherrywild
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
They all sound like my family members. I was just thinking this. Sobering isn't it?

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Robtard
1) Rogue Jedi

2) Most KMC women

3) Dadudemon

4) Some MODS

5) KingCastle
My only correction is 3) Alpha Centauri

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
1) Rogue Jedi

2) Most KMC women

3) Dadudemon

4) Some MODS

5) KingCastle

Definitely not. I'm the exact opposite of that description, when at work. This isn't "internet types" wink , this is real world types.

Edit - Oh, it's a joke. lulz

Also, this: "keep the names out unless they aren't members of KMC...and don't use last names."

We aren't suppposed to be member bashing in this thread because I don't like to start shit like that. Odd that all of the guys got it wrong and none of the girls did?

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Cherrywild
I was just thinking this. Sobering isn't it?

Indeed

King Castle
Originally posted by dadudemon
Definitely not. I'm the exact opposite of that description, when at work. This isn't "internet types" wink , this is real world types.

Edit - Oh, it's a joke. lulz

Also, this: "keep the names out unless they aren't members of KMC...and don't use last names."

We aren't suppposed to be member bashing in this thread because I don't like to start shit like that. Odd that all of the guys got it wrong and none of the girls did? rubtart started it miffed

Robtard
Did not.

You're just mad cos it's true.

King Castle
g3RAKU1jfCM

if it wasnt a hate crime and if i could find you, i would kick you in the nads

Impediment
Me, to a tee. I LOVE cold weather and am very warm natured.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Impediment
Me, to a tee. I LOVE cold weather and am very warm natured.

lulz. Me too. My family thinks I'm a retard/stupid. I'm always running "hot". I'd rather being in breezy 22 F weather than 88 F weather in the shade...any day of the week.

Coldfire
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
My only correction is 3) Alpha Centauri

That doesn't sound like AC at all.

Kharhmah
Number 5 sounds like my dad. erm

'cept he just sits around on his arse watching sport & causing arguments all day.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Coldfire
That doesn't sound like AC at all. Yes, it does.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yes, it does.

Dude, leave that stuff be...

Rogue Jedi
Dude, leave that stuff be... It was just a comment, dude. It sounds like you too.

dadudemon
It was just a comment, dude. It sounds like you too.

Dude, lose my number.

Rogue Jedi
Dude, lose my number. haermm BURN!!!!!!!!!!!

Coldfire
Dude, leave that stuff be...
He is incapable of leaving it be wink

It was just a comment, dude. It sounds like you too.
Mhm...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Coldfire
He is incapable of leaving it be wink

Mhm... Aw, got your daily dose?

Insomniatric
1. I know a couple people who do the opposite, they wear jackets and stuff during the summer time. Now here in the southern region of Georgia it's already hot as HELL during the summer time anyway, and I know a lot of people who always want to wear jackets, and a lot of times they will complain that it's "too hot". WTF?

2. Hehe who DOESN'T know a girl like this? I know quite a few.

3. I know one dude who I constantly argue with before every UFC event. He thinks he is the "MMA Guru" or some shit and every time I tell him my opinion on which guy will win any fight, he always has to tell me why I'm wrong. I can count on my hand the number of times he was right instead of me about a fight (2 or 3), and even though I am constantly right about the winner of any fight, he still always disagrees with me.

4. None of my friends are like this, but one time this person (can't remember the gender) got all angry at me because I called something "Gay". I told him/her/it something along the lines of "mind your own business", and that was all it took for them to shut up.

5. Some of my friends are like this when it comes to school, they don't do work and always have an excuse why, then get mad because they are failing.

ADarksideJedi
Alot of the things name are people I work with.

Slay
1. Don't really know anyone like that.

2. I know a few girls who are like this, but none of them are worse than my aunt. She'll call up the entire family just to inform them what incredbile injustice just befell her, or how difficult her life is right now. She even made a spectacle out of my uncle having cancer, spreading lies about him only having 6 months or so to live, while he's still alive 2,5 years later.

3. Probably a former co-worker, from when I used to work at a record store, years ago. He kept acting like he was some authority on music, while he didn't even play an instrument, and had little to no knowledge of musical theory.

4. Don't really know anyone like that.

5. Half of my friends.

Sancty

1. Mr. "Never Wears Clothes" - This is not what you think. This is the dude (it's never a girl) that wears shorts and a t-shirt during the winter when it is 22 F outside (-5 C).
so obvious you've never been to the UK mmm

alltoomany
There are several types of people that I have met in this world. I am making a list of a top 10 "peculiar" behaviors that I have observed. If you've seen one of the top 10 types, tell us what you think of that type and give a story about that person that fits the type (keep the names out unless they aren't members of KMC...and don't use last names.)

I'll only post the first 5, now. I'll post the next 5, later, if enough ask for more.

1. Mr. "Never Wears Clothes" - This is not what you think. This is the dude (it's never a girl) that wears shorts and a t-shirt during the winter when it is 22 F outside (-5 C). It's possible that he doesn't give a ****, is always running "hot", or is retarded. We don't know...but it's stupid. He even wears sandals in the winter.

2. Ms. Diane Drama - This type always has drama. It seems as though she can't stop having problems with her boyfriend of the month, her job, her parents, friends, or siblings. She LOOOVES to complain about her problems and pretend that her world is crashing down on her, always. Drama exists in the tiniest of issues. She's a real drag on everyone around her. I've never met a dude in this category, but I hear that there are dudes just like this, out there...so you can change the name to "Mr. Drew Drama." Contrast this with "Debbie Downer."

3. Needless Know-It-All - Everyone has worked with this type. This person, usually a dude, seems to think that he knows everything about the job and how to perform it best. You can't have a conversation with him without him correcting or thinking something needs to be correcting...every minute. He LOVES to correct the boss or tell his boss some awesome information that he thinks will change entire job processes but they mean absolutely nothing and only serve to annoy everyone. You just want to say, "Dude, shutup for an hour and work. The boss doesn't give a flying **** about a short-cut on the keyboard that he will never remember." The one thing about this type of person I dislike the most: The boss will ask me how to do something, I'll start to answer then the Needless Know-It-All talks over me and answers the same question in an overly-wordy fashion. If you've worked in a call-center, restaurant, or construction job, YOU'VE MET THIS PERSON! LOL

4. Politically Correct Paulie - Paulie is androgynous (it applies to both sexes) for a reason. It's the person that loves to correct everything around them for political correctness. Even things that are not politically incorrect are twisted into something evil, wrong, sexist, or perverse. This person is so caught up in correcting everyone around them that you are afraid to even open your mouth. They ruin the entire workplace for everyone. For example, this one middle aged lady was a major ***** and was up everyone's ass allllll the time. She eave's dropped on everyone's conversation specifically to call them out on something they said that was not "kosher" in her mind. One day, my coworker was talking to me about places to eat and he called one restaurant "gay." She blew a gasket on him. He was frickin' gay! He got reprimanded for his "politically incorrect" language.

Man, come to think of it, I have a bajillion stories very similar to the above one.

5. Mr. "I Can't Haz a Jobz" - This is the low-life scumbag that seems to NEVER work, is a leech on his family, and always has a good excuse for why he isn't working. He usually is married and has children. He is one of the lowest scum on the planet....a few notches above child molesters, murderers, and rapists. Why? Because his children don't have enough to eat, or a decent home to live in, or are being neglected while he spends his last money on WoW or some shit. He ALWAYS has an excuse for why he's not working. "Man, my back hurts." Or, "I've injured my wrists." I confronted a scumbag that had no less than 4 children but he hadn't worked in 2 years. He tried the bullshit of physical injuries when the prior week he was playing frisby in the courtyard. He seemed to have tons of time to play his video games at home and pay for his internet but he didn't seem to have enough time to apply for a job...any job...or even study. Yet, he complained about not having money and his "poor" conditions. When confronted him, he used the injury excuse and when I called him out on it, he got flustered and said "school" was his job full-time job. I then told him that I also go to school full-time. He then said that he is a stay-at-home dad (the mother is no longer in the picture...drugs, jail...I don't remember.) I then reminded him of his bragging about a 12-hour session on WoW. He then said that his children are watched by the grandparents. I rest my case. no expression

Seems like a TLbig grinR, but I want stories, dammit. I know you guys have met people like the ones above. Some of you may even be one of those types.

I'll post the next 5 if I get 5 votes for a 'yes' on more types.

The dude is looking for attention

StarCraft2
Woah Am I too sheltered in life that I only met 1 of them? real life #5

I myself is #1
2 3 4 havent seen yet. in real life anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.