Tean Regen vs 8th Day Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Deadpool
Wolverine
Daken
Ultimate Wolverine
The Hulk
She Hulk
Sabertooth
Lobo
Wendigo
Martian Manhunter

vs

8th Day Juggernaut

STIPS:

Fight takes place in an impervious, closed arena, the size of a football field.

TricksterPriest
...........What was the point of this? durcry2 Why do you hate Deadpool so much?

Uriel005
Spite psycho juggernaut turns them into goo puts them in a pile before they can reform. They reform into a mass of jellied limbs and Juggy laughs as their HF drives them insane with pain as it tries to eliminate the foreign bodies.

SamZED
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
...........What was the point of this? durcry2 Why do you hate Deadpool so much? You say it like Deadpool is the only one who's gonna get turned into paste here...

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by SamZED
You say it like Deadpool is the only one who's gonna get turned into paste here... Only one I care about. durdpool Well, Lobo too, but Juggs can't kill him.

quanchi112
Juggs wins.

Parmaniac
I'm not sure if Juggs can really win this, he won't loose sure but most of these guys will just come back and I don't think he can knock all of them out before the first one who was knocked out stands up again.

I would go by stalemate but Juggs just keeps hitting shit.

Uriel005
Like i said i see him forcibly meshing bodies together and have their HF fight eachother as foreign bodies.

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Uriel005
Like i said i see him forcibly meshing bodies together and have their HF fight eachother as foreign bodies.

Juggs isn't that smart. Plus Martian Manhunter is on this team. Therefore, team wins.

Uriel005
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Juggs isn't that smart. Plus Martian Manhunter is on this team. Therefore, team wins. True intangibility is a problem... But again I don't see them managing to pull of his helmet to let the TP effect him. Eventually Manhunter is going to tire out and the rest can be KO'd. Lobo is actually the biggest threat here because depending on the incarnation he could toe to toe juggy indefinitely but I assume we're using a moderate-slightly above average Lobo.

h1a8
Jugg wins, unless MM stays in a phased state forever lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.