H/P Doomsday (Original) vs Sasquatch (Tanaraq-mode), Shaman, Talisman, and Snowbird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight in the wintry forests of Montreal.

Who wins?

No BFR.

-K-M-
Tanaraq...BFR

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
Tanaraq...BFR

edited...no BFR.

-K-M-
Oh then H/P as Sasquatch in Tanaraq-mode isn't true Tanaraq. It's possible he could use his telepathy and make Doomsday fear death like what happened to him before. I don't think he could beat him in a physical match.

Starscream M
Oh then H/P as Sasquatch in Tanaraq-mode isn't true Tanaraq. It's possible he could use his telepathy and make Doomsday fear death like what happened to him before. I don't think he could beat him in a physical match. ok....edited thread to include some reinforcements for walter.

SquallX
But the whole DD fearing death thing, was because he was fuse with Braniac. Not because he evolved into fearing death.

Black bolt z
DD

-K-M-
Wait now it's Shaman, Talisman and Snowbird? Now they stomp

Starscream M
Wait now it's Shaman, Talisman and Snowbird? Now they stomp how would they beat an unbeatable being?

-K-M-
Time manipulation.

Also he wasn't unbeatable...he was beaten.

Starscream M
Time manipulation.

Also he wasn't unbeatable...he was beaten. time manipulation....elaborate pls

he wasn't beaten...he was bfred

TricksterPriest
Just an FYI, Waverider tried using temporal energy to freeze DD. Didn't work. He got fried by feedback.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
time manipulation....elaborate pls

he wasn't beaten...he was bfred

Can freeze time all together, but won't matter as I just found out..

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Just an FYI, Waverider tried using temporal energy to freeze DD. Didn't work. He got fried by feedback.

Did he? Oh I seriously didn't know that. My mistake.

Prep-Man
DD eventually wins.

Starscream M
Can freeze time all together, but won't matter as I just found out..

still not sure how that beats DD despite what trick said.

-K-M-
still not sure how that beats DD despite what trick said.

Oh I'm saying time manipulation WON'T beat DD. If Waverider couldn't do it they definetly can't.

I have never seen that feat to be honest.

Prep-Man
Post pic, please.

Starscream M
Oh I'm saying time manipulation WON'T beat DD. If Waverider couldn't do it they definetly can't.

I have never seen that feat to be honest. disregard the waverider feat for a moment, how would the team use time manipulation to beat DD?

-K-M-
disregard the waverider feat for a moment, how would the team use time manipulation to beat DD?

With time manipulation you basically trap him in a prison where he wouldn't get out of or possible de-evolve him to a past evolution. However, DD is apparently immune to chrono manipulation.

Starscream M
With time manipulation you basically trap him in a prison where he wouldn't get out of or possible de-evolve him to a past evolution. However, DD is apparently immune to chrono manipulation. I could see the time prison as a stalemate tactic, but it would be a stalemate, nothing more. and I would assume the time stasis would eventually end, at which point DD would likely win.

the devolve scenario is too speculative to attach any weight to.

-K-M-
Time manipulation was the only thing I could see them having a chance with. Since Waverider who is the superior chrono-manipulator failed their chances went from slim to nil.

Starscream M
ok.

could they use their spells to transmute him to something less harmful? that was an option I thought possible when i added them to the sas side...of course we have no idea about DD's resistance to magic.

-K-M-
DD has proven pretty resilent to matter manipulation and energy manipulation thanks to his fight with the Guardian and Radiant.

I don't recall him fighting a mystical person (anyone?), but he has shown to have an INCREDIBLE resistance to that sort of thing. Such as tanking the Omega Beams

SquallX
ok.

could they use their spells to transmute him to something less harmful? that was an option I thought possible when i added them to the sas side...of course we have no idea about DD's resistance to magic.

If something like that did work, couldn't he just adapt to it.

Now would he adapt to it on the fly, or would he take a while are too different things.

TricksterPriest
It may not be a direct timestop, but Waverider does use chronal energies.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/18-2.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/19-1.jpg

SquallX
It may not be a direct timestop, but Waverider does use chronal energies.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/18-2.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/19-1.jpg

cool cool cool
You deserve all three.

TricksterPriest
I was once a man......

FHSXGVwqlTs

SquallX
I was once a man......

FHSXGVwqlTs

GI JOE. ****ing nostalgia man. rock

guy222
team wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.