New Jack Poster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToddianGirl
Enjoy! I LOVE this poster

http://i63.servimg.com/u/f63/14/23/12/71/on-str10.jpg

Sparrabella
I love it too. The return of colors, unlike those dreary, gray, washed out, so not Caribbean AWE posters. There`s also Angelica with 2 sword poster and Barbossa in Navy/privateer uniform poster. I`m just to lazy to link them

Anyone excited to see Jack as the front and center romantic lead? I so hope missionary and mermaid are not going to feature much in the movie. They already look boring.

siriuswriter
Barbossa is still a part of this? I wonder if he and Blackbeard have history? Oooooooh, that could be interesting.

Also, has Jack given up hat-wearing. Interesting.

NuttyNik
thats 1 cool poster

IheartPocky
oooo so beautiful

coolmovies
saw the movie today love it

Jaeh
I miss the hat. T.T

this is a nice poster, though.

kem19980
Wow,I'm new to the KM Community!! But, I have to say...I am so happy to find some people that have the same obsession toward POTC that I do!! All my friends think I'm crazy!!(: Oh yeah, I ADORE the poster!!

Tramps Lady
Welcome! XD
We are all obsessed.
Atm, there's no action on here, but there used to be when the first two came out. and the third, but its dying sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.