Monarch & Genis-Vell vs. Phoenix & Parrallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight to the death. Who wins?

SquallX
Which Parallax, because current sucks right now.

JakeTheBank
It would have to be Zero Hour Parallax to make this a fight, imo.

As is, team 1.

TheTyrant
Phoenix solos.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It would have to be Zero Hour Parallax to make this a fight, imo.

As is, team 1. wouldnt zero hour make it too one-sided?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by 753
wouldnt zero hour make it too one-sided?

Against Monarch and Genis? No, not imo. Though, to be fair, it also depends on the Pheonix being used as well.

Against Monarch and Genis? No, not imo. Though, to be fair, it also depends on the Pheonix being used as well. I'm assuming WPOTC

byrdgang21
Everyone is at their best

TricksterPriest
Against Monarch and Genis? No, not imo. Though, to be fair, it also depends on the Pheonix being used as well. I think you are badly underestimating how powerful Zero Hour Parallax was. He was killing abstracts, battling Spectre, destroying timelines, using the power of entropy itself as a weapon. Hell, Extant was his lackey.

MrMind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I think you are badly underestimating how powerful Zero Hour Parallax was. He was killing abstracts, battling Spectre, destroying timelines, using the power of entropy itself as a weapon. Hell, Extant was his lackey.
I agree with this, ZH parallax was one of the most powerful reality warper in comics. if it's ZH parallax in this battle, I think he can solo team 1 with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.