Marvel Team vs DC Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Insane Genis-Vell
Voided Out Sentry
King Thor
8th Day Juggernaut

vs

Superboy Prime
Sodam Yat Ion
Steel Entropy Aegis Armor
Sundipped Superman (10 minutes)
Orion
Big Barda

quanchi112
Team Void wins.

Black bolt z
Barda and Orion are useless here.

Team DC wins. I think.

tkitna
Marvel team I think

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 1.

guy222
marvel

MrMind
team dc. although insane genis is big problem

kakuzu
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Insane Genis-Vell
Voided Out Sentry
King Thor
8th Day Juggernaut

vs

Superboy Prime
Sodam Yat Ion
Steel Entropy Aegis Armor
Sundipped Superman (10 minutes)
Orion
Big Barda

Prime alone would rape voided out sentry why is he on the list? As for the rest, Team one wins, the rest are quite powerful but King Thor and Juggernaut and genis vell could hold hands and walk through these guys lol.

marwash22
dunno squat about 8th day juggs... what's the difference?

kakuzu
Originally posted by marwash22
dunno squat about 8th day juggs... what's the difference?

Pretty much Juggernauts god walking through entire dimensions and nothing slows him down. he's a giant to. So imagine ants trying to take Juggernaut down

marwash22
lol. errr, gonna go with team beast-mode-Juggy.

kakuzu
Originally posted by marwash22
lol. errr, gonna go with team beast-mode-Juggy.

I mean theres better examples if you type it in on google you'll probably see a small display of his power, you can imagine if cyttorak is out doing Juggernaut its not pretty

PillarofOsiris
8th Day Juggernaut is not the problem DC in this fight, not by a long shot. Neither is Void. Prime would kill either of them dead. \

King Thor and Insane Genis-Vell pose some major problems for this DC team though. That's basically 2 skyfathers. I don't go against a team with both Prime and sundipped Superman on it lightly, and I would say that there's not many teams that could beat that DC team, but this Marvel team is probably one of them.

Lord Feron
Marvel, Most of Team 2 don't even matter.

Nihilist
Pretty much a stomp against team DC due to Orion/Barda

quanchi112
Originally posted by kakuzu
Prime alone would rape voided out sentry why is he on the list? As for the rest, Team one wins, the rest are quite powerful but King Thor and Juggernaut and genis vell could hold hands and walk through these guys lol. How would he rape him ? Please be specific about the details of this supposed rape.

TricksterPriest
DC has the entropy Aegis. Nobody on team 1 has any means of defeating it.

Lord_Talron
what are the aegis armor's feats?

ares834
Team 2... Steel entropy aegis armor is too powerful.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
what are the aegis armor's feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.