Hulk 2003 vs Hulk 2008

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GRIMNIR
Who would win in a fight?

Which is the better movie?

I think Ang Lee's Hulk is such a superior movie to the reboot.

Only thing I liked about Hulk reboot was Abomination. The rest was just boring with annoying and dull characters and mindless dull action scenes.

Ang Lee's Hulk has more depth, more emotion, better story, better character development and better music.

MrMind
in a fight? hulk 2003
better movie? both sucks, 2003 a little bit better because of better director.

that 2003 version sucked balls, 2008 was just ok

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by 753
that 2003 version sucked balls, 2008 was just ok

WHY? mad

Knowsbleed33
2003 Hulk would win a fight. 2003 movie was a lil better.

rotiart
2003 hulk movie sucked balls.
2008 movie was good. Better than iron man.

Edward norton! For the win!!

Gamma dogs. Barf.

Originally posted by GRIMNIR
WHY? mad gamma poodles, daddy issues, poor action scenes, bad haircut, wrong shade of green; the 2008 version was grittier, better looking, and more faithfull to the character's personality and history

Uriel005
Originally posted by 753
gamma poodles, daddy issues, poor action scenes, bad haircut, wrong shade of green; the 2008 version was grittier, better looking, and more faithfull to the character's personality and history Agreed

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
2003 Hulk would win a fight. 2003 movie was a lil better.

Badabing
Moving to the proper forum.

chomperx9
2003 hulk KOs 2008 Hulk even though 2008 hulk was a better movie

RE: Blaxican
'03 Hulk wins easily 10/10 and was also a better movie.

the ninjak
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
'03 Hulk wins easily 10/10 and was also a better movie.

Ang Lees film was good. Just not entertaining for those with limited attention spans.

Mindset
'08 Hulk was pretty good.

'03 Hulk wins in a fight.

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by 753
gamma poodles, daddy issues, poor action scenes, bad haircut, wrong shade of green; the 2008 version was grittier, better looking, and more faithfull to the character's personality and history

Why mention the lame poodle but forget the beastly gamma pitbulls and the way Hulk smashes them after brutal fight with them.

Daddy issues? Haircut? what? you dislike movies for reasons as shallow as this?

Poor action? You not like the bit where they chase Hulk in desert and smashes tanks and helicopters?

How is reboot more faithful to character personality and history?

We don't see any of his history for a start, the movie starts with him already Hulk.

Hulk reboot shows none of Hulk's abilities properly. Ang Lee one does. We see him heal fast, bulletproof skin, massive jumping and running fast and he is much much stronger. Hulk in reboot is too weak.

Hulk 2003 has better story, better characters and better Hulk

dadudemon
2003 Hulk would definitely win a fight.

2003 Hulk film was DEFINITELY a better movie. I'd give that one an 8.5 to a 9 out of 10.

The second Hulk film, Leterrier's film, was not as good as the first. It still kicked ass. I gave that on a 7 out of 10.

Overall, I liked the look of the body of Hulk, but the head/face was a bit off. The head of the first one was a bit better, but the body was too soft.

Story? First blew the the second waaaaaaay out of the water.

Sticking to the comics? The first did better at that, but not as well as I would have hoped. The second really just does whatever the **** it wanted.

Hulk's awesomeness? First, by far. You had a sense of "unbeatableness" from Ang Lee's Hulk. You really could think, "Damn, this guy really IS the strongest there is." The second? Not so much. You also didn't get a sense of the 2008 Hulk being this unstoppable force of nature that would make The Avengers shit themselves.

The 03 film gets way too much shit from amateur movie critics and comic book fans. I don't get it, either. It's almost as bad as the same group hating the PT but loving the OT...or at least criticizing the shit out of the PT and not applying the same meter stick to the OT.

PT = Prequel Trilogy of Star Wars.
OT= Original Trilogy of Star Wars.

Also, Blaxican for president. no expression

BruceSkywalker
this how this goes Banner as '03 Hulk merges with '08 Hulk to become World War Hulk big grin

btw...
03 Hulk ftw

NemeBro
I thought '03 Hulk was boring personally.

But then again I saw it in '03. When I was 12.

I do know 2003 Hulk wins easily in the fight though.

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by NemeBro
I thought '03 Hulk was boring personally.

But then again I saw it in '03. When I was 12.

I do know 2003 Hulk wins easily in the fight though.

you should watch it again now you are adult

90% of kids will not like it because it is aimed at more mature audience and even by time gets to action they will not like, as they already formed opinion on it by then and mindset will not change

bet you will appreciate it lot more and see how good it is big grin

golem370
They made the New Hulk had ideas now who wants that? I don't want a Hulk uses over sized brass knuckles in a fight.

marwash22
in a fight - 03'. not close.
better movie - '08. not close.

golem370
Jennifer Connely over Liv Tyler

Mindset
Originally posted by marwash22
in a fight - 03'. not close.
better movie - '08. not close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.