Victor Crowley vs Jason Voorhees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Davis Bloome
Okay, I thought this one would be a good one, considering they seem to be practically on the same level.

Note: This is Jason from the original series in this fight, not the one from the reboot.

Personally, after seeing HII, I think Crowley would be capable of taking this one. Dude was just a beast in part two. And he pulled off a kill that I've never seen Jason do. He cut a man in half & then pulled on the bone that was hanging out, effectively pulling the man out of his very own skin.

Fight could go either way, really, because both are going to keep coming back, most likely.

Impediment
Which version of Jason from the original series? Alive? Undead? Jason X?

Davis Bloome
Undead, sir.

BruceSkywalker
right now i think Voorhees, but i need more facts on Crowley...

the ninjak
Voorhees in a massive Stomp!

Jason gets stronger everytime he dies.
Has punched a boxers head off into the sky.

Davis Bloome
Nowhere is it stated that Jason becomes stronger each time he "dies." I don't know where you got that implication, but it was never stated in any of the films.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
right now i think Voorhees, but i need more facts on Crowley...

Victor Crowley is essentially a vengeful ghost that haunts the Honey Island swamp in Louisiana. His birth came as a result of his father, Thomas Crowley, cheating with his dying wife's nurse. As a result of this, his dying wife cursed the baby.

Victor's mother died upon laying her eyes on him, & Thomas Crowley raised him. On Halloween night, teenagers tried to scare him out of the house, accidentally setting it on fire. Once his father gets home, he tries to save him by chopping through the door with a hatchet, & strikes Victor in the face, killing him.

Essentially, Victor is trapped in the night he was killed, & according to Reverend Zombie (Tony Todd's character), if he's injured, he'll merely return the next night.

As far as physical feats go, Victor was able to easily rip a man's body apart in the first film, not to mention he ripped someone's head open like a pop top. He was shot, stabbed, & burned but he kept on coming. In part two, he seems even stronger than before, not to mention much more vicious.

I'll likely post some vids with some of his kills in it later on, but one thing's for certain, even if Jason wins, it's not going to be in a curbstomp. We're talking about a character that's just as big, if not bigger than Jason, much more unpredictable, & faster.

the ninjak
Also if Jason dies a wormlike demon retreats from his body and looks for another vessel.
Then arises to fight some more......I'm serious.

Davis Bloome
I highly doubt Jason would be able to possess Victor of all beings, & if he obtains a body that's not his own, he'll get weaker as the fight progresses due to that body becoming disease ridden.

Pwned
Technically Vorhees is literally unkillable. Only his relatives can kill him, and even if Crowley could, he just does the demon worm thing. Not that hard. Besides, what if he takes over Chuck Norris, huh?

Also, from what ive seen in YouTube video of Crowley killing, he has just pure brute strength, and thats his advantage. Jasons is the "unkillable" thing.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Nowhere is it stated that Jason becomes stronger each time he "dies." I don't know where you got that implication, but it was never stated in any of the films.

Victor Crowley is essentially a vengeful ghost that haunts the Honey Island swamp in Louisiana. His birth came as a result of his father, Thomas Crowley, cheating with his dying wife's nurse. As a result of this, his dying wife cursed the baby.

Victor's mother died upon laying her eyes on him, & Thomas Crowley raised him. On Halloween night, teenagers tried to scare him out of the house, accidentally setting it on fire. Once his father gets home, he tries to save him by chopping through the door with a hatchet, & strikes Victor in the face, killing him.

Essentially, Victor is trapped in the night he was killed, & according to Reverend Zombie (Tony Todd's character), if he's injured, he'll merely return the next night.

As far as physical feats go, Victor was able to easily rip a man's body apart in the first film, not to mention he ripped someone's head open like a pop top. He was shot, stabbed, & burned but he kept on coming. In part two, he seems even stronger than before, not to mention much more vicious.

I'll likely post some vids with some of his kills in it later on, but one thing's for certain, even if Jason wins, it's not going to be in a curbstomp. We're talking about a character that's just as big, if not bigger than Jason, much more unpredictable, & faster.

thanks...

could this be stalemate being that neither can possibly kill the other?

the ninjak

I remember a Friday the 13th where the survivors from the previous film said that Jason gets stronger every time he dies while they were on their way to confront him again. I could find it if I tried...... but you know.

Davis Bloome
Originally posted by Pwned
Technically Vorhees is literally unkillable. Only his relatives can kill him, and even if Crowley could, he just does the demon worm thing. Not that hard. Besides, what if he takes over Chuck Norris, huh?

Also, from what ive seen in YouTube video of Crowley killing, he has just pure brute strength, and thats his advantage. Jasons is the "unkillable" thing.

That proved to be 100% untrue. Yes, it was thought in JGTH that only a blood relative could destroy him, but this was proven to be false considering he once again rose from the grave in Freddy vs Jason. And both Voorhees & Crowley has brute strength, practically on an even level from what I'd say.

Originally posted by the ninjak
I remember a Friday the 13th where the survivors from the previous film said that Jason gets stronger every time he dies while they were on their way to confront him again. I could find it if I tried...... but you know.

I've seen all 12 Friday the 13th movies multiple times & it's never been stated in any of the films that he becomes stronger each time he comes back. The closest anyone's come to saying that was CJ Graham (who portrayed Jason in part VI) in which he was referencing the fact that throughout the movie Jason become more aware of what he was now capable of after becoming undead.

And to BruceSkywalker, it could potentially be a stalemate. If one kills the other, both would likely regenerate, & they could essentially enter an endless cycle where they battle, one "kills" the other, & then they continue.

Mindset
That proved to be 100% untrue. Yes, it was thought in JGTH that only a blood relative could destroy him, but this was proven to be false considering he once again rose from the grave in Freddy vs Jason. And both Voorhees & Crowley has brute strength, practically on an even level from what I'd say.

Wasn't he somehow freed from Hell?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.