2008 Hulk vs Juggernaut Thing & Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
2008 Hulk has to fight

Juggernaut
Thing
Colossus

Fight takes place in the city the same spot where he was fighting the Abomination.

who wins ?

GRIMNIR
Hulk 08 would lose to each one individually probably

Hulk 03 would smash all 3 at same time

dadudemon
Well, we don't know how "durable" juggernaut is because we never see him take damage other than the deleted scene.

Chomps, could you allow the "deleted scene" to be indicative of his "durability?"

If you do, then I would say he loses to both. If you don't, then he beats both because he has no way of being damage.

chomperx9
Originally posted by GRIMNIR
Hulk 08 would lose to each one individually probably

Hulk 03 would smash all 3 at same time I suggest u watch 08 hulk again. He would murder each of them one on one for sure. His strength level is above theirs.

chomperx9
Originally posted by dadudemon
Well, we don't know how "durable" juggernaut is because we never see him take damage other than the deleted scene.

Chomps, could you allow the "deleted scene" to be indicative of his "durability?"

If you do, then I would say he loses to both. If you don't, then he beats both because he has no way of being damage. I never saw the deleted scene. can u find it on youtube ?

BruceSkywalker
'08 Hulk wins against Juggs...

'08 Hulk beats Piotr

this isn't the comics so Grimm beats '08 Hulk big grin

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by chomperx9
I suggest u watch 08 hulk again. He would murder each of them one on one for sure. His strength level is above theirs.

I watched both Hulk movies about 3-4 days ago back to back stick out tongue

Hulk 08 is weak and can't fight for sh**

Against Juggernaut he has no chance as Juggernaut>>>Abomination

and he would lose to Thing and Colossus even if they not as strong because he cannot fight and they can

thats how i felt after watching the movie and is not the reason someone watches a movie about Hulk really is it

chomperx9
Originally posted by GRIMNIR
I watched both Hulk movies about 3-4 days ago back to back stick out tongue

Hulk 08 is weak and can't fight for sh**

Against Juggernaut he has no chance as Juggernaut>>>Abomination

and he would lose to Thing and Colossus even if they not as strong because he cannot fight and they can

thats how i felt after watching the movie and is not the reason someone watches a movie about Hulk really is it thats how you felt after watching the movie ? so your saying 08 hulk loses because you think the movie sucked ?

Juggernaut >>>> Abomination ? ok someone is going by comic feats now

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by chomperx9
thats how you felt after watching the movie ? so your saying 08 hulk loses because you think the movie sucked ?

Juggernaut >>>> Abomination ? ok someone is going by comic feats now

no i don't say the movie sucked, it is watchable and the last 20mins or so is lot better than rest of film and enjoyable

but i saying the character hulk in 08 is not that tough and would lose in a fight with Juggernaut, Thing and Colossus which is what the thread is about
he did nothing in the movie to make me think he tough enough to beat up thing or colossus and definitely does not have strength to faze juggernaut let alone hurt him

golem370
Alright but what did the Juggernaut do to make you believe he would win? The only feat he had was beating up Wolverine. Hulk took 50 calibar shots, the fire from the helio and he also took a pounding from someone as strong or stronger then he was in Abom. compare those feats which are more impressive. Thing might hang with Hulk for a bit but I doubt he would be in the fight for long. Thing did some pretty powerful stuff including flipping a car into a city bus which with the force of the car made the bus move some distance, he also stopped a fully loaded Fire Engine from slipping off the bridge.

dadudemon
Originally posted by golem370
Alright but what did the Juggernaut do to make you believe he would win? The only feat he had was beating up Wolverine. Hulk took 50 calibar shots, the fire from the helio and he also took a pounding from someone as strong or stronger then he was in Abom. compare those feats which are more impressive. Thing might hang with Hulk for a bit but I doubt he would be in the fight for long. Thing did some pretty powerful stuff including flipping a car into a city bus which with the force of the car made the bus move some distance, he also stopped a fully loaded Fire Engine from slipping off the bridge.

The thing about being "unstoppable" is kind of the clincher. They were not exaggerating even a little and considered him a major threat in the film. In order to be unstoppable, he'd have to be virtually indestructible...even more so than adamantium.

That's quite a "tall" order to overcome. If we could use the deleted scene to show that wolverine's claws when right through his arm like butter, then we can ignore that comment about him being unstoppable.

the ninjak
-Hulk pounds the Earth grabs Juggs feet a spins around throwing Juggs into BFRville.

-Thing gets bashed up.

-Colossus has no feats he gets thrown easier than Juggs did.

dadudemon
Originally posted by the ninjak
-Colossus has no feets
Did Wolverine chop them off!!! fear

How did you come to the conclusion that he loses because he has no feats?

golem370
Unstoppable in words only in the movie because in the movie he was mutant which was stupid. Who knows how he would far against someone as powerful as Hulk.

chomperx9
Originally posted by dadudemon
The thing about being "unstoppable" is kind of the clincher. They were not exaggerating even a little and considered him a major threat in the film. In order to be unstoppable, he'd have to be virtually indestructible...even more so than adamantium.

That's quite a "tall" order to overcome. If we could use the deleted scene to show that wolverine's claws when right through his arm like butter, then we can ignore that comment about him being unstoppable. 1st off he couldnt even let himself go being braced against the wall in the truck. magneto had to let him lose. Thing or Hulk could have gotten out the second they were trapped in there.

K-Dog
Chomper, that's what I agree with--his strength, while superhuman, was unable to break free of those metal restraints. Of course it could have been some fictional superstrong metal for all we know, they never said.
But his momentum and high durability were shown (except for deleted scene where Wolverine pierced through his forearm and Juggs just stared kinda dumbfounded and did not bleed or act like it hurt. He just kept fighting if I recall correctly).
Grimm was imbedded in a wall with a thick steel door and Colossus took a large flying rock to the face. So these guys have very good durability also.
Hulk does have a healing factor, but I don't think it was nearly as good as 2005 Hulk. He can not beat all 3 at the same time. He can probably take any of the 3 individually.

chomperx9
I think to many people are downgrading 2008 hulk to much just because 2003 hulk is bigger.

golem370
What was the most impressive thing 2008 Hulk do and could compare with 2003 Hulk.

the ninjak
2008 Hulk was a beast!

He conquered his his simple emotions .....changing back into Banner after being in contact with Betty. Not 2008 Hulk he ran away with her.

And he defeated a creature who would have laid waste to the opponents in this thread.

2003 Hulk=primitive representation of the Hulk.
2008 Hulk=experienced fighter with more tactical experience.

golem370
Originally posted by the ninjak
2008 Hulk was a beast!

He conquered his his simple emotions .....changing back into Banner after being in contact with Betty. Not 2008 Hulk he ran away with her.

And he defeated a creature who would have laid waste to the opponents in this thread.

2003 Hulk=primitive representation of the Hulk.
2008 Hulk=experienced fighter with more tactical experience.

2003 Hulk= Mindless Hulk

2008 Hulk= Banner/Hulk

Mindless Hulk would destroy Banner/Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.