Thor, Superman vs Hal, Kyle, John, Guy & Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
Fight takes place in the Avengers mansion. The duo gets 20 minutes to plan their strategy before the match begins. The lanterns know Supes and Thor are coming for them so they will be ready--trying to avoid any "LoL Supes steals their rings"

Who wins and Why?

Edit Ack forgot to add Captain Marvel into the mix. So yeah Cap'n is tagging along.

Mindset
Hmmm, after studying what everyone is capable of I've come to the conclusion that Kyle solos.

Why? It's Kyle, cmon.

kakuzu
Thor absorbs all energy Superman blitz them team work at its best lol

Mindset
Kyle absorbs Mjolnir and then turns Thor into Donald Blake.

He may let Superman live with just a stern warning...maybe.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Mindset
Kyle absorbs Mjolnir and then turns Thor into Donald Blake.

He may let Superman live with just a stern warning...maybe.

The hammer is and object not some random form of energy Kyle may be my fav gl(long side scott who really isn't but kinda is) but there is no way in hell Kyle could absorb thors hammer before his entire energy supply gets absorbed by Thor. This guy absorbed enough energy to destroy a galaxy, he absorbed most of presence lol.

Mindset
Uh...what the what?

kakuzu
Uh...what the what?

Your a horrible reader got it.

Mindset
Originally posted by kakuzu
Your a horrible reader got it.

You're a horrible reader, got it. - There, fixed it for you.

Thor absorbed most of presence?

You're obviously unfamiliar with sarcasm; bless your little heart.

Prep-Man
The Lanterns.

kakuzu
You're a horrible reader, got it. - There, fixed it for you.

Thor absorbed most of presence?

You're obviously unfamiliar with sarcasm; bless your little heart. You didn't fix it, I left one little thing out that wasn't even a requirement lol. Fix is when I really messed it up or just horrible all together, your life must be a sad one...

Anyway yes he did and he returned fire back on him. Since you don't know anything about kyle clearly like him I'm going to end this now and just say Thor wins, I can already tell your type. You just like the character but can't/won't post any feats just keep on talking, Your kind, so pathetic..

Mindset
You didn't fix it, I left one little thing out that wasn't even a requirement lol. Fix is when I really messed it up or just horrible all together, your life must be a sad one...

Anyway yes he did and he returned fire back on him. Since you don't know anything about kyle clearly like him I'm going to end this now and just say Thor wins, I can already tell your type. You just like the character but can't/won't post any feats just keep on talking, Your kind, so pathetic.. Are you retarded?

kakuzu
Are you retarded?

Clearly you are if you can't read simple sentence lol. Like how can you ask that question but you can't even read a simple sentence? Clearly your showing who is dumber between the two of us. If I'm so hard to understand why respond?

Mindset
Clearly you are if you can't read simple sentence lol. Like how can you ask that question but you can't even read a simple sentence? Clearly your showing who is dumber between the two of us. If I'm so hard to understand why respond? OK, you're obviously retarded.

kakuzu
OK, you're obviously retarded.

Coming from the guy who can't comprehend simply sentence yep, love that logic of yours.

Thor, Supes, CM win.

Mindset
Coming from the guy who can't comprehend simply sentence yep, love that logic of yours.

Thor, Supes, CM win. I can't comprehend simply sentence, you're right.

kakuzu
I can't comprehend simply sentence, you're right.

Yep

iceman24567
Is this 8th grade English class?

Mindset
More like 4th.

kakuzu
Originally posted by iceman24567
Is this 8th grade English class?

It's a debate thread I don't know why anybody would try to correct some one or call them a retard because they leave out one small thing in a sentence. Shows how much of a life they really don't have lol.

Mindset
I wish I had an exciting life debating comics.

-Pr-
Guys, get on topic please.

kakuzu
I wish I had an exciting life debating comics.

Not and exciting debating life dumbass, A life where you don't go on the internet on a debating forums just to stare at peoples little mistakes lol like you've got perfect grammar or something. Its pathetic really. Its even worse you think some one is talking about a debating life? Your the senior member lol you spend way more time here than I do. I haven't been here in months shows who has the debating life lol.

Prep-Man
Kyle alone can give Thor or Superman a good fight. Same with Sinestro and Hal. Add in Guy and John and the Lanterns win 10/10.

kakuzu
Originally posted by -Pr-
Guys, get on topic please.

Lol that's all grammar police doing that.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Kyle alone can give Thor or Superman a good fight. Same with Sinestro and Hal. Add in Guy and John and the Lanterns win 10/10.

Thats true but any one of those two can probably kill him while him killing them would be alot harder.

Is there any example how the lantern wins?

Prep-Man
Hal has already beaten Superman. Pre and post crisis, irrc.

Mindset
Not and exciting debating life dumbass, A life where you don't go on the internet on a debating forums just to stare at peoples little mistakes lol like you've got perfect grammar or something. Its pathetic really. Its even worse you think some one is talking about a debating life? Your the senior member lol you spend way more time here than I do. I haven't been here in months shows who has the debating life lol. So do I debate or not?

Anyway, Kyle solos.

kakuzu
So do I debate or not?

Anyway, Kyle solos.

You can't debate if you could this would have never started clearly....

Mindset
Honestly, this probably would have ended if you knew what sarcasm was.

Until that time, Kyle solos.

I guess Sinestro might be of some help considering his Weaponer feat.

kakuzu
Whatever

Thor absorbs the energy
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/Thor407pg19-crop.jpg They all stand there powerless the end. He can drain them whether they are using the ring or not

Prep-Man
Honestly, this probably would have ended if you knew what sarcasm was.

Until that time, Kyle solos.

I guess Sinestro might be of some help considering his Weaponer feat.

Yup.

Zack Fair
Can Kyle solo a trio of Superman, Thor and Captain Marvel? Really? Like...I'm a bit behind on Kyle's history but damn that is one tough combo to solo. How does he do it?

kakuzu
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Can Kyle solo a trio of Superman, Thor and Captain Marvel? Really? Like...I'm a bit behind on Kyle's history but damn that is one tough combo to solo. How does he do it?
He doesn't even with his power level thats impossible lol if he could do that he would have owned Prime alone lol

Prep-Man
Can Kyle solo a trio of Superman, Thor and Captain Marvel? Really? Like...I'm a bit behind on Kyle's history but damn that is one tough combo to solo. How does he do it? [/QUOTE

Kyle has some of the craziest feats in comics. I didn't know CM was in this, but team 1 is still outnumbered.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Can Kyle solo a trio of Superman, Thor and Captain Marvel? Really? Like...I'm a bit behind on Kyle's history but damn that is one tough combo to solo. How does he do it? He added him there in the edit reread it youll see. He does but not enough to do all this impossible, green laterns rarely show killing attacks anyway lol

Prep-Man
They don't really need to kill to win.

Slaanesh
3 against 5..lantern easily..they are all in the same class..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.