Finaly read Hawkeye blind spot 2 SPOILERS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daredevil1
Wow I never believed I would see the day when Hawkeye get the advantage and verbally owns Steve Rodgers.

And at the same time I must say I fully enjoyed this issue, with there past take on the matches to the memories of there own internal problems. This is a pretty good book.

If you haven't been keeping up Hawkeye has been losing his vision to the point that Tony made him a gizmo that lets him see. A long ago enemy that has made amends with Hawkeye show's up to the badly injured almost dead and done by one of his new pupils in archery. As Hawkeye goes seeking vengeance.

Good old Cap came in and basically made it clear he's not going out and about as he's not ready for real combat.

Hawkeye has none of that talk and it was put up or shut up Steve and there fight is on.

As I enjoyed there past banters and training fight as it showed in the end Steve's training really paid off with Clint as he nails Cap and disrupts his energy shield with his own arrows.

Hawkeye, "This is my fight. And I've got my hands full enough without worrying abot Mr. By the book when its convenient chasing me down. Respect that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.