Odin in Destroyer Armor with Spear vs 20 powerhouses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Insanely power team takes on Odin.

Team:

Captain Marvel
Black Adam...Billy Batson
Black Bolt
Ronan the Accuser
Gladiator

Martian Manhunter
Superboy Prime
Sodam Yat Ion
Hal Jordan
Jade (GL)

Silver Surfer
Superman
Wonder Woman
Maxima
Orion

Firestorm
X-Man
Steel in Entropy Aegis Armor
Mon-El with a green power ring
Sersi

Uriel005
Team... Entropy armor is what pushed it over for me

Lord_Talron
its hard for me to wrap my mind around this...

The Nuul
Steel in Entropy Aegis Armor solos.

PillarofOsiris
I hate to say it, but Odin doesn't stand a chance here.

zopzop
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I hate to say it, but Odin doesn't stand a chance here.

Why do you say that?

Odin in the Destroyer Armor took on EIGHT Celestials. Sure he lost, but he took on freaking EIGHT of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe at the time.

TricksterPriest
He cannot defeat the Aegis.

MrMind
team ftw

Black bolt z
Originally posted by zopzop
Why do you say that?

Odin in the Destroyer Armor took on EIGHT Celestials. Sure he lost, but he took on freaking EIGHT of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe at the time. no expression

Context, Zop, context.

quanchi112
Odin wins.

celeyhyga17
More than half the team gets one-shotted right at the begining. Odin wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
"Taking on 8 Celestials" should really say.. doing absolutly nothing to the celestials and being dealt with easing in one shot.

zopzop
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
"Taking on 8 Celestials" should really say.. doing absolutly nothing to the celestials and being dealt with easing in one shot.

No he wasn't downed with one shot. At all. In fact, toward the end, all eight simultaneously had to blast the Destroyer Armor apart.

He managed some temporary cosmetic damage to them but that's about it. Still not bad for an EIGHT to ONE fight.

Uriel005
No he wasn't downed with one shot. At all. In fact, toward the end, all eight simultaneously had to blast the Destroyer Armor apart.

He managed some temporary cosmetic damage to them but that's about it. Still not bad for an EIGHT to ONE fight. Aegis armor is like a scaled down cosmic armor. It's still enough to manhandle Odin in the destroyer. Also Odin doesn't have Asgard empowered Destroyer armor so it becomes even more one sided.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^He doesn't need to be that empowered. Based on what we saw from the Destroyer recently, placing Odin himself into it is a bad idea. His come back as a bit of a bastard. F*cking Fraction.

Odin wins.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
^He doesn't need to be that empowered. Based on what we saw from the Destroyer recently, placing Odin himself into it is a bad idea. His come back as a bit of a bastard. F*cking Fraction.

Odin wins. Not that I don't believe you but could you post scans. I haven't been keeping up with the old bastard recently and I would appreciate some current events.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Of Odin or the Destroyer?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Of Odin or the Destroyer? odin in general from like the last 2-3 years is when i stopped following him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well he was dead for the most part. There isn't much to show other than that his come back as an *sshole for whatever reason.

In the latest Thor issue he beat down an apparently Universal level deity just physically. On the other hand, a spear and ray gun were able to bring him to his knees. They were from the created by the apparently advanced Dark Gods but still.

GRIMNIR
I used to be big fan of Odin. Until I came to these forums.

I respect the awesome Odin who is powerful and can defeat powerful foes.

I don't respect a cartoon Odin who has enough power to take down 20 of the most powerful of Marvel Universe all at once.

Why does everyone keep overpowering all the best characters in Marvel and turn them into a joke.

I dont know who has had the most stupid power increase Superman? Thor? Hulk? Odin? Juggernaut? Thanos?

Themn characters such as Galactus lose respect for exact opposite reason.

All these great characters ruined in my opinion.

Keep them doing awesome feats that are truly awesome and not idiotic.

Thanos with IG and HOTI is the most mentally retarded example.

Uriel005
Originally posted by GRIMNIR
I used to be big fan of Odin. Until I came to these forums.

I respect the awesome Odin who is powerful and can defeat powerful foes.

I don't respect a cartoon Odin who has enough power to take down 20 of the most powerful of Marvel Universe all at once.

Why does everyone keep overpowering all the best characters in Marvel and turn them into a joke.

I dont know who has had the most stupid power increase Superman? Thor? Hulk? Odin? Juggernaut? Thanos?

Themn characters such as Galactus lose respect for exact opposite reason.

All these great characters ruined in my opinion.

Keep them doing awesome feats that are truly awesome and not idiotic.

Thanos with IG and HOTI is the most mentally retarded example. Superman for sure.He doesn't even need plot device weapons like thanos. They're just unexplored potential kryptonian powers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
Superman for sure.He doesn't even need plot device weapons like thanos. They're just unexplored potential kryptonian powers. Are you serious ?

Uriel005
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you serious ? DC 1 million Golden SMP case and point... That is all Superman... Thanos tends to use plot device weapons when he goes to universal threats like the Gauntlet is all I'm saying.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
DC 1 million Golden SMP case and point... That is all Superman... Thanos tends to use plot device weapons when he goes to universal threats like the Gauntlet is all I'm saying. When has Superman ever been a universal threat under his own power ?

Knowsbleed33
Why do you say that?

Odin in the Destroyer Armor took on EIGHT Celestials. Sure he lost, but he took on freaking EIGHT of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe at the time.

He was still absolutely no match for the Celestials. They toyed with him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.