Thor vs Alpha Flight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. With OF.

2. Classic.

Non Jobbing Thor.

vs

Sasquatch
Northstar
Snowbird
Shaman
Guardian
Aurora
Puck
Marrina
Vindicator

No Tanaraq or uber creatures from AF.

Starscream M
AF for both

Mini Bennett
How, exactly?

JakeTheBank
How much Odinforce?

Konton
Originally posted by The Nuul
1. With OF.

2. Classic.

Non Jobbing Thor.

vs

Sasquatch
Northstar
Snowbird
Shaman
Guardian
Aurora
Puck
Marrina
Vindicator

No Tanaraq or uber creatures from AF.

No uber creatures being a restriction for Snowbird?

The Nuul
Yes.

The Nuul
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How much Odinforce?

JMS run.

Sin I AM
OF Thor really wasnt impressive, i mean what did he do, really?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Sin I AM
OF Thor really wasnt impressive, i mean what did he do, really? exactly.

JakeTheBank
More durable than typical classic levels and showed his Gaea connection.

MrMind
Originally posted by Sin I AM
OF Thor really wasnt impressive, i mean what did he do, really?
revived asgardians globally, and beat featless opponents like bor

Starscream M
More durable than typical classic levels and showed his Gaea connection. not impressive much

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
not impressive much

Enduring an attack that would have outright killed him in a single blow if not for the Odinforce? No one's saying he's the best Thor ever.

Starscream M
Enduring an attack that would have outright killed him in a single blow if not for the Odinforce? that was a hyperbolic baseless statement with no yardstick for comparison.

this is the same thor that got beaten to near death by rulk. are you saying rulk is far more powerful than bor and his punches can kill classic thor as well?

see the dangers of accepting those statements at face value...it leads to silly logical conclusions

Sin I AM
^exactly, Bor imo should have backhanded Thor and been done with him, OF Thor is nothing more than hype and hyperbole...as far as reviving the asgardians thats his birthright, not a feat

JakeTheBank
that was a hyperbolic baseless statement with no yardstick for comparison.

this is the same thor that got beaten to near death by rulk. are you saying rulk is far more powerful than bor and his punches can kill classic thor as well?

see the dangers of accepting those statements at face value...it leads to silly logical conclusions

Rulk didn't nearly kill Thor by Thor's own admission, though, not to mention Loeb didn't mention or otherwise allude to the Odinforce at the time. That happens in comics when a character experiencing an amp or shift in power levels in their own title cameos in another title. Thor also beat Rulk down a lot faster and with more efficiency than he slayed Bor. Rulk then by his own words admitted Thor nearly killed him.

OF Thor also endured a blast from the Destroyer with cosmetic damage when before he's been extremely damaged or even killed by it before. We also have showings of Thor, when he was first getting the Odinforce before the Reigning events, of doing things that he would be hard pressed to do before, such as beating down Ulik with a ferocity than he wouldn't be able to do as easily without the OF.

Konton
Originally posted by The Nuul
Yes.

idk she was able to kill off that one god with just a magical ray of energy, she still might be enough to down Thor by herself.

Mini Bennett
What use would Northstar and Aurora be of in this fight?

TricksterPriest
We really need to make Rulk feats inadmissable in serious discussion.

Also, where's Talisman?

Starscream M
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
We really need to make Rulk feats inadmissable in serious discussion.
why, because you don't like him?

TricksterPriest
why, because you don't like him? I refuse to even try to answer that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

OneDumbG0
Puck has better H2H speed. He solos him because Thor is slowest there is and he's tangentially related to Wolverine.

Am I doing it right? ermmhappy

Zack Fair
He is slowest there is....in MvC3. =(

-K-M-
So no uber creatures does that include Marrina's true form as well?

Originally posted by Mini Bennett
What use would Northstar and Aurora be of in this fight?

Against classic Thor? They would be extremely useful

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
So no uber creatures does that include Marrina's true form as well?

Against classic Thor? They would be extremely useful why only classic thor?

-K-M-
Not sure what era of Odin Power Thor were going with here.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
Not sure what era of Odin Power Thor were going with here. it was specified the recent one I believe (where he fought bor)

-K-M-
Oh didn't see that, he was hit and miss to be honest.

CosmicComet
I could blitz Thor

-K-M-
Oh it's not that easy to blitz Thor, or else Quicksilver wouldn't have got schooled like he did not to long ago smile

CosmicComet
He slipped on a banana actually.

He dodged Thor's lightning with plenty ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.