Pre-Crisis Mongul Sr. Vs World Breaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2532/156817-37877-mongul_large.gif

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39876/1670521-hulk_climbing_large.png

MrMind
this is a murderstomp in mongul's favor. not even close

carver9
Hulk doesn't need to go world breaker to win this.

Omega Vision
Can't Mongul basically just trap Hulk in a Dimensional Inversion Cube?

Tazer
Yo.

good job on the memory OV, and ftw Mongul take this.

Tazer

Nihilist
Mongul in a stomp.

is this limited to h2h at least?

kevdude
Originally posted by Nihilist
Mongul in a stomp.

thumb up Mongul

The Nuul
Mongul stomps.

Zack Fair
Mongul pimpslaps World Breaker.

carver9
World breaker 7/10

batdude123
Mongul 10/10.

Nihilist
Originally posted by batdude123
Mongul 10/10. thumb upOriginally posted by MrMind
this is a murderstomp in mongul's favor. not even close Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

good job on the memory OV, and ftw Mongul take this.

Tazer Originally posted by kevdude
thumb up Mongul Originally posted by The Nuul
Mongul stomps. Originally posted by Zack Fair
Mongul pimpslaps World Breaker. thumb up

carver9
Wwh (world breaker isn't needed) wins 7/10.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
Wwh (world breaker isn't needed) wins 7/10.
Lulz.

The Nuul
Carv needs to get banned. This could be WWH vs Anti-Monitor and he'd still win. He's way to bias.

carver9
No, I know who Hulk would lose against like Zeus... I see nothing wrong with the beat down he received from Zeus. You underate him and spam every thread that he is in with your hate of the character.

Thanos can also stomp him along with a list of characters.

Prep-Man
How so?

AlmightyKfish
Mongol 10/10

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
How so?

I'm referring to Hulk. Thanos can stomp Hulk and Mongul imo.

Prep-Man
I guess Mongul wins, then.

carver9
No he doesnt

Prep-Man
Reasons?

Omega Vision
No, I know who Hulk would lose against like Zeus... I see nothing wrong with the beat down he received from Zeus. You underate him and spam every thread that he is in with your hate of the character.

PC Mongul was arguably superior to Thanos in terms of physical power erm

batdude123
Originally posted by Omega Vision
PC Mongul was superior to Thanos in terms of physical power erm

Fixed.

carver9

I disagree and I'm not just basing it off of physical power.

Prep-Man

Pretty much. Mongul took on PC Superman and LOSH. Better than Hulk, IMO.

Omega Vision
I disagree and I'm not just basing it off of physical power.
Great. But the fact is that Thanos's greatest h/h feats don't beat Mongul's, namely manhandling PC Superman and treating Wonder Woman like she was nothing.

And even assuming Hulk was Mongul's physical superior there's still the fact that Mongul can easily trap a brick like Hulk in a Dimensional Inversion Cube.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
Carv needs to get banned. This could be WWH vs Anti-Monitor and he'd still win. He's way to bias. You can't ban someone for simply disagreeing. Get over yourself you always try to stir the pot.

The Nuul
Great. But the fact is that Thanos's greatest h/h feats don't beat Mongul's, namely manhandling PC Superman and treating Wonder Woman like she was nothing.

Mongul can easily trap a brick like Hulk in a Dimensional Inversion Cube.
thumb up

Gecko4lif

Werent you one of the ones saying Zues would lose?

Despite every other poster with common sense saying otherwise?

carver9
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Werent you one of the ones saying Zues would lose?

Despite every other poster with common sense saying otherwise?

I sure did... its a fist match and it was HULK... there were possibilities but I completely understood also why he got that a** whipped too.

Sirius77
PC Mongul was a different being. He isn't the guy with the rings or the guy that fought a wounded Hal. He's the guy that decisively beat down someone that juggles planets and breaks reality by flying fast... by accident.

What has World breaker hulk done to put him on, much less above, such a level? Shook the eastern sea board by walking? Stalemated sentry? Beat Bb? None of these things are even comparable to defeating someone that sneezes away galaxies and tows a little under a galaxy of planets as a child...

PC Mongul not only wins, but I'd argue that he shouldn't really even have to block much. I see this going exactly the same way as the Zeus vs Hulk fight imo. PC Mongul stomps horribly.

If you disagree, good. That's why we're here I guess, but prove your argument. Feat for feat.

iceman24567
Mongul stomps

Tazer
Yo.

Thanos NOW could likely be a challenge to Mongul THEN, but its not a given he'd win; Id given him the win over *current* post-C Mongul tho.

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

Pretty much. Mongul took on PC Superman and LOSH. Better than Hulk, IMO.

he took on them, and members of the JLA too, like Jordan.......and IIRC only lost due to having to ALSO fight that sun-eater, and then finally Superman (again).

Tazer

psycho gundam
Pretty much. Mongul took on PC Superman so did savage hulk shifty

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Sirius77
Shook the eastern sea board by walking?

That was the gama energy. Not hulk.

Never happened

TricksterPriest
Regarding WWH beating Bolt, don't you mean 'Skrull-Bolt'?

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Yeah, the same Bolt that scream was so powerful it ripped through a time stream. The same bolt that during his fight with WWH, the scream was so powerful (the one he hit Hulk with), it took a chunk out of the moon the size of Rhode Island.

That Bolt.

TricksterPriest
That's not Black Bolt. no expression The skrulls even admitted they couldn't duplicate BB's powers.

Gecko4lif
Yeah, the same Bolt that scream was so powerful it ripped through a time stream. The same bolt that during his fight with WWH, the scream was so powerful (the one he hit Hulk with), it took a chunk out of the moon the size of Rhode Island.

That Bolt.

Skrull bolt screaed and took a chunk out of the moon

BB screamed and ripped the universe a new ******* several light years across.

Are you understanding the magnitude's of difference in power?

It is the difference between a Small child and Superman in strength

And that isnt even that much of an exaggerating if you think of the numbers

carver9
That's not Black Bolt. no expression The skrulls even admitted they couldn't duplicate BB's powers.

I never said that it was, I'm pointing out to you what Skrull volt did with his voice. He ripped through time and space and he also hit Hulk with enough force that it took a chunk out of the moon the size of a state.

@Gecko

What was you expecting for black bolts scream to do to the moon... destroy it. Things like that rarely if ever happen to Earths moon unless its a what if and Hulk absorbed most of if not ALL of the scream anyway and he asked for more.

That's like me asking "why didn't power gem Thor and Thanos fight did nothing to that small room they were fighting in besides create a small a** barn fire".

Tazer
Yo.

Q: have they ever nailed down exatly *when* BB was taken??

Tazer

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

Tazer Right after Silent War I believe

Tazer
Yo.

ok, so when did he "rip through time and space" (which Im assuming was a diff time than in WoK)??

Tazer

TheTyrant
Mongul easily.

Gecko4lif

@Gecko

What was you expecting for black bolts scream to do to the moon... destroy it. Things like that rarely if ever happen to Earths moon unless its a what if and Hulk absorbed most of if not ALL of the scream anyway and he asked for more.

That's like me asking "why didn't power gem Thor and Thanos fight did nothing to that small room they were fighting in besides create a small a** barn fire".
Your not understanding. Remember the Hulk vs Sentry fight? For Hulk to do what your saying he would have to be able to take the assault of around 100 trillion sentries at the same time...

Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

Tazer Around Civil war I think But I dont know if they ever specified

Sirius77

Oh yeah... that completely slipped my mind. I guess I was subconsciously attempting to give hulk an edge lol....

the Darkone
PC Mongul wins in a stomp!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.