PC Darkseid/PC Mongul vs Thanos/Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

batdude123
Team 1.

Omega Vision
PC Darkseid solos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
PC DS certainly does not solo. I'm curious Omega as you're more versed in DS than I, even though I have read a fair share of DS to be sure. Can you please name for me all the people DS beat one v one with no outside help or amp that are Thanos/Zeus level

JakeTheBank
Team 1

Prep-Man
Does Mongul get war world?

carver9
No... standard PC Mongul

Prep-Man
That was pretty standard for him;

The Nuul
Thanos is stronger and more powerful than both characters on T1 combined.

Thanos solos 10/10

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
PC DS certainly does not solo. I'm curious Omega as you're more versed in DS than I, even though I have read a fair share of DS to be sure. Can you please name for me all the people DS beat one v one with no outside help or amp that are Thanos/Zeus level
PC DS didn't generally fight people one on one except maybe PC Orion. He fought teams.

From his throne in Apokolips he defeated the PC JLA (and I think JSA as well) with little more than a gesture. When he was "dead" and trapped in the Source Wall a fragment of his spirit manifested in Earth II and created a construct in his likeness that easily bested and subjugated the Injustice Society.

PC Mantis was someone who unamped could compete on even terms with Superman and the like. After draining Hal Jordan's power and getting a big amp as a result he confronted Darkseid and hit DS with his best shot. DS was unfazed and laughed the attack off. Mantis wisely re-pledged his allegiance to DS forthwith.

Then there's the Great Darkness Saga which showed that even after draining Mordru, Time Trapper, and a bunch of artifacts he still wasn't at full power.

Prep-Man
Yeah, PC Mantis casually took out PC Dr. Fate.

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

SquallX
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yeah, PC Mantis casually took out PC Dr. Fate.

Mantis had to be truly powerful to take on PC Dr. Fate. Or was it just PIS, CIS at work.

MrMind
team 1

Sirius77
PC Darkseid should solo tbh.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
PC DS didn't generally fight people one on one except maybe PC Orion. He fought teams.

From his throne in Apokolips he defeated the PC JLA (and I think JSA as well) with little more than a gesture. When he was "dead" and trapped in the Source Wall a fragment of his spirit manifested in Earth II and created a construct in his likeness that easily bested and subjugated the Injustice Society.

PC Mantis was someone who unamped could compete on even terms with Superman and the like. After draining Hal Jordan's power and getting a big amp as a result he confronted Darkseid and hit DS with his best shot. DS was unfazed and laughed the attack off. Mantis wisely re-pledged his allegiance to DS forthwith.

Then there's the Great Darkness Saga which showed that even after draining Mordru, Time Trapper, and a bunch of artifacts he still wasn't at full power.

As nice as those implication of power are, and the good showing again the JLA. I'm still not getting where this notion that PC DS was somehow above Skyfather level, when he's never beaten a skyfather one v one. Which is why i asked, because I couldn't recall an instance where he had. Thus to think (as some have claimed) that DS could solo two skyfathers (one low/mid and one high) doesn't make a bit of sense to me.

TricksterPriest
Thanos is not a skyfather. Quit dreaming. doped

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thanos is not a skyfather. Quit dreaming. doped You're right since imperative he's higher than that nowadays. smile

iceman24567
Team one

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos.

4 really real?

Omega Vision
As nice as those implication of power are, and the good showing again the JLA. I'm still not getting where this notion that PC DS was somehow above Skyfather level, when he's never beaten a skyfather one v one. Which is why i asked, because I couldn't recall an instance where he had. Thus to think (as some have claimed) that DS could solo two skyfathers (one low/mid and one high) doesn't make a bit of sense to me.
Please tell me what Zeus has actually done to make him a high skyfather.

Don't say beating up Hulk.

JakeTheBank
Please tell me what Zeus has actually done to make him a high skyfather.

Don't say beating up Hulk.

Hulk's skyfather 'round these parts, OV.

You best not forget it. durhulk

KuRuPT Thanosi
Well then, that begs the question where you would place him. Is this a difference of me saying High Skyfather and you feel he's a mid or low? It's also funny that you didn't really answer the question.. so I'm guessing he hasn't even beat a skyfather level character one v one in his PC form and thus he soloing anybody here is laughable. As for Zeus, beating his father and taking over the Pantheon seems to be above anything DS has ever done.

Omega Vision
Well then, that begs the question where you would place him. Is this a difference of me saying High Skyfather and you feel he's a mid or low? It's also funny that you didn't really answer the question.. so I'm guessing he hasn't even beat a skyfather level character one v one in his PC form and thus he soloing anybody here is laughable. As for Zeus, beating his father and taking over the Pantheon seems to be above anything DS has ever done.
A weakened version of PC Darkseid oneshotted Mordru.

What were his father's feats?

celeyhyga17
PC Darkseid solos. Zeus though a "skyfather", ain't no Odin.

Simbon
As other folks have been saying PC DS needs no help to win this.

I think some folks are forgetting that so many of the people DS one-shotted may be herald level NOW, but were not back in the day. Odin would lose to PC DS, let alone these two.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Simbon
As other folks have been saying PC DS needs no help to win this.

I think some folks are forgetting that so many of the people DS one-shotted may be herald level NOW, but were not back in the day. Odin would lose to PC DS, let alone these two.
Truth. He one shotted PC Fate and PC Superman.

TricksterPriest
Actually............quite a few people that DS one-shotted were very powerful in PC. And he hasn't stopped one-shotting. Hell, he almost killed freaking Lobo with the OE.

GRIMNIR
Some are saying Zeus solo
Some are saying Thanos solo
Some are saying Darkseid solo

Darkseid Skyfather? Thanos Skyfather? Zeus Skyfather?

High Sky Low Sky

Very confusing

btw who is mongul

is he skyfather?

is Luke Skywalker a Skyfather?

quanchi112
A weakened version of PC Darkseid oneshotted Mordru.

What were his father's feats? He absorbed his powers in which Mordru put up no defense against. Context.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by GRIMNIR
is Luke Skywalker a Skyfather?

Abstract.

SquallX
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Abstract.

Abstract, you are a fool my friend.

For SKYWALKWER is Omnipotent.starwars

KuRuPT Thanosi
Still waiting on the Skyfather level characters DS has put down in his PC days.. since of course he is so uber

TricksterPriest
Highfather and countless pantheons.

Hyperion Prime
Team 1 wins this with effort blink

Omega Vision
Still waiting on the Skyfather level characters DS has put down in his PC days.. since of course he is so uber
PC Mordru.

Though I'm curious what Zeus did that would make him a bonafide Skyfather on the level of Odin or Mordru, since defeating his father means little considering he apparently had no feats to make him impressive.

Sirius77
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Highfather and countless pantheons.

Would Timetrapper count? Also, in gds, wasn't he weakened when he absorbed everyone?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Sirius77
Would Timetrapper count? Also, in gds, wasn't he weakened when he absorbed everyone?
Correct. It was stated that even after absorbing the powers of Mordru, the Timetrapper, and a bunch of artifacts including Excalibur he still wasn't at his 20th century power levels.

Sirius77
I seriously can't think of a reason why PC Darkseid wouldn't solo.

Sirius77

TheTyrant
Team 1.

Zack Fair
durkseid

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Sirius77
I seriously can't think of a reason why PC Darkseid wouldn't solo.

TricksterPriest
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/skandha/darkseid-is-here.jpg

Admit it. That's not only scary, it's ungodly awesome. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.