Fist Fight Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GRIMNIR
H2H fist fighting tournament

day rest between fights

no projectiles allowed or any magic or anything like that, just H2H

Here is the draw

Hercules vs Zeus

Thanos vs Silver Surfer

Thing vs Colossus

Superman vs Wonder Woman

Darkseid vs Orion

Hulk vs Juggernaut

Sentry vs Gladiator

Thor vs Odin

winner of battle 1 plays winner of battle 2 etc, you know rules of knockout tourney

Who wins the tournament? Happy Dance

SquallX
Originally posted by GRIMNIR
H2H fist fighting tournament

day rest between fights

no projectiles allowed or any magic or anything like that, just H2H

Here is the draw

Hercules vs Zeus

Thanos vs Silver Surfer

Thing vs Colossus

Superman vs Wonder Woman

Darkseid vs Orion

Hulk vs Juggernaut

Sentry vs Gladiator

Thor vs Odin

winner of battle 1 plays winner of battle 2 etc, you know rules of knockout tourney

Who wins the tournament? Happy Dance

1. Don't read much of marvel, but Hercules is the god of strength, so with no amps, Hercules wins after a hard fight.

2. Didn't Thanos already smack Surfer already.

3. Which Collosus.

4. Both are evenly match. I mean WW held her own against a bloodlusted Superman, while holding back. Superman wins a hard ass fight.

5. Most people would claims Orion winning, but Darseid at his most powerful form, shits on him.

6. Which version.

7. Sentry, after a long fight.

8. Don't know much about them, but from the few comics about Odin i've read, should give him the win.

Q99
Hercules vs Zeus- I hear Zeus has been really strong recently, so him

Thanos vs Silver Surfer- Thanos

Thing vs Colossus- Colossus, though good one as Ben's IMO more skilled.

Superman vs Wonder Woman- Wonder Woman in a good one. She's the more HtH specialized of the two.

Darkseid vs Orion- Probably Darkseid

Hulk vs Juggernaut- Jugs

Thor vs Odin- Odin

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by SquallX
1. Don't read much of marvel, but Hercules is the god of strength, so with no amps, Hercules wins after a hard fight.

2. Didn't Thanos already smack Surfer already.

3. Which Collosus.

4. Both are evenly match. I mean WW held her own against a bloodlusted Superman, while holding back. Superman wins a hard ass fight.

5. Most people would claims Orion winning, but Darseid at his most powerful form, shits on him.

6. Which version.

7. Sentry, after a long fight.

8. Don't know much about them, but from the few comics about Odin i've read, should give him the win.

who wins round 2

winner of battle 1 fights winner of 2
3 fights 4 and so on

then do same til get to final and the winner

-Pr-
Pure h2h? No amping?

Hercules vs Zeus - Hercules maybe, not sure.

Thanos vs Silver Surfer - Thanos

Thing vs Colossus - Colossus

Superman vs Wonder Woman - Superman

Darkseid vs Orion - Orion

Hulk vs Juggernaut - Hulk

Sentry vs Gladiator - Gladiator

Thor vs Odin - Thor, i think.

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by Q99
Hercules vs Zeus- I hear Zeus has been really strong recently, so him

Thanos vs Silver Surfer- Thanos

Thing vs Colossus- Colossus, though good one as Ben's IMO more skilled.

Superman vs Wonder Woman- Wonder Woman in a good one. She's the more HtH specialized of the two.

Darkseid vs Orion- Probably Darkseid

Hulk vs Juggernaut- Jugs

Thor vs Odin- Odin

did Sentry and Gladiator turn up late for tourney ? laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hercules vs Zeus - Zeus.

Thanos vs Silver Surfer - Thanos.

Thing vs Colossus - Thing imo.

Superman vs Wonder Woman - Superman.

Darkseid vs Orion - I'd pick Orion.

Hulk vs Juggernaut - I'd favor classic Cain.

Sentry vs Gladiator - Close. Probably Gladiator.

Thor vs Odin - Is he bereft of the Odin Force? If not, Odin.

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hercules vs Zeus - Zeus.

H2H fist fight tourney, cannot use magic so Odin Force is out

Rage.Of.Olympus
What exactly does that mean? Removing the Odin Force from Odin is like removing the Power Cosmic from the Silver Surfer or Solar Radiation from Superman and then placing them in a fight.

I just asked because people get confused by the magic Odin uses and I know it would come up eventually.

GRIMNIR
What exactly does that mean? Removing the Odin Force from Odin is like removing the Power Cosmic from the Silver Surfer or Solar Radiation from Superman and then placing them in a fight.

I just asked because people get confused by the magic Odin uses and I know it would come up eventually.

Everyone can increase their physical strength yes but then they have to fight H2H, so Odin can increase strength but not start wielding magic

In my opinion Thor beats Odin even if Odin amps his physical strength as Thor is strongest in all Asgard physically. Same as Hercules is strongest Olympian.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, he wouldn't. Odin would beat Thor down and everybody else listed here except Zeus.

Hercules is not stronger than Zeus.

GRIMNIR
No, he wouldn't. Odin would beat Thor down and everybody else listed here except Zeus.

Hercules is not stronger than Zeus.

Hercules IS stronger than Zeus.

It says it all over the internet on various sites.

Not just that but Hercules in mythology is known as strongest Olympian.

Zeus is already more powerful than Hercules why you insist on him being physically stronger as well?

Kind of makes Hercules bit of a reduntant character doesn't it.

Zeus is more powerful than Hercules, but Hercules is stronger than Zeus stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hercules IS stronger than Zeus.

It says it all over the internet on various sites.

Not just that but Hercules in mythology is known as strongest Olympian.

Zeus is already more powerful than Hercules why you insist on him being physically stronger as well?

Kind of makes Hercules bit of a reduntant character doesn't it.

Zeus is more powerful than Hercules, but Hercules is stronger than Zeus stick out tongue

I don't care what it says on the internet. Hercules is not stronger than Zeus. At best you can argue that Hercules is superior to a base level Zeus but once the Skyfather gets angry, he'd beat Hercules to death swiftly.

How exactly is that evidence? We're talking about Marvel.

I insist on him being physically stronger than Hercules because he is.

Not based on the comics he isn't. The only time I've seen Hercules encounter Zeus in hand to hand was when he nearly beat Hercules to death in a handful of hits during the arc the Avengers invaded Olympus. To be fair, Hecules wasn't at 100%. He had a brain injury I believe.

GRIMNIR
I don't care what it says on the internet. Hercules is not stronger than Zeus. At best you can argue that Hercules is superior to a base level Zeus but once the Skyfather gets angry, he'd beat Hercules to death swiftly.

How exactly is that evidence? We're talking about Marvel.

I insist on him being physically stronger than Hercules because he is.

Not based on the comics he isn't. The only time I've seen Hercules encounter Zeus in hand to hand was when he nearly beat Hercules to death in a handful of hits during the arc the Avengers invaded Olympus. To be fair, Hecules wasn't at 100%. He had a brain injury I believe.

Last 2 sentences made me laugh picturing the fight. Zeus beating a brain-damaged Hercules who had vacant expression and tongue hanging out.

laughing

I dont care if they issued a comic and on every page it said Zeus is now stronger than Hercules in capital letters. I would look at it and say PIS PIS PIS.....

Hercules physically stronger than Zeus.

Zeus more powerful than Hercules.

Thor physically stronger than Odin.

Odin more powerful than Thor.

My Universe is lot more interesting Happy Dance

JakeTheBank
Hercules vs Zeus - Zeus.

I agree with this.

It will likely come down to the Skyfathers or classic Juggernaut in the finals.

JakeTheBank
I dont care if they issued a comic and on every page it said Zeus is now stronger than Hercules in capital letters. I would look at it and say PIS PIS PIS.....

So, this really is "I don't like it, it's PIS" ?

confused

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So, this really is "I don't like it, it's PIS" ?

confused

No, more like it is PIS and therefore I do not like it.

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I agree with this.

It will likely come down to the Skyfathers or classic Juggernaut in the finals.

You really have a hard on for shkyfarvers

Explain why shkyfarvers in H2H beat all the other characters. They cannot use any powers apart from H2H combat.

You place shkyfarvers too high and you make them a ridiculous joke.

Who wins Celestials or shkyfarvers?
Who wins Galactus or shkyfarvers?
Who wins Phoenix Force or shkyfarvers?

Bet you say something like

well with prep shkyfarvers are in with a shout and could hold their own for a while

-Pr-
Don't make it personal.

Newjak
Well since the Skyfathers can amp they'll beat anyone here except for classic Cain.

Cain in all likely hood could win simply by being able to outlast his opponents depending on how long you feel the skyfathers can fight.

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by Newjak
Well since the Skyfathers can amp they'll beat anyone here except for classic Cain.

Cain in all likely hood could win simply by being able to outlast his opponents depending on how long you feel the skyfathers can fight.

so they can "amp" their strength conveniently enough to be stronger than all the other characters, but for some reason cannot "amp" enough to beat Juggernaut

Makes absolutely no sense at all.

Hercules is stronger than Zeus
Thor is stronger than Odin

Even when they amp they still not as physically strong as Hercules and Thor.

People constantly go on about feats as if that matter when half the comics are full of PIS.

If Thor and Hercules are NOT strongest Asgardian nd Olympian, then why it is stated that they are.

How about when Thor's physical strength feats are things like lifting a huge serpent which is god knows how heavy.
Odin base strength is about what 80 tons 100 tons, so when he amps he amps all the way upto being able to lift that same serpent with his little finger or something?

Thor lifting the serpent is PIS anyway point is that Thor has always been the strongest PHYSICALLY and Hercules the same.

Zeus and Odin are more powerful using all their powers available butr they not physically stronger AT ALL stick out tongue

Newjak
so they can "amp" their strength conveniently enough to be stronger than all the other characters, but for some reason cannot "amp" enough to beat Juggernaut

Makes absolutely no sense at all.

Hercules is stronger than Zeus
Thor is stronger than Odin

Even when they amp they still not as physically strong as Hercules and Thor.

People constantly go on about feats as if that matter when half the comics are full of PIS.

If Thor and Hercules are NOT strongest Asgardian nd Olympian, then why it is stated that they are.

How about when Thor's physical strength feats are things like lifting a huge serpent which is god knows how heavy.
Odin base strength is about what 80 tons 100 tons, so when he amps he amps all the way upto being able to lift that same serpent with his little finger or something?

Thor lifting the serpent is PIS anyway point is that Thor has always been the strongest PHYSICALLY and Hercules the same.

Zeus and Odin are more powerful using all their powers available butr they not physically stronger AT ALL stick out tongue Recently Zeus amped his strength to totally massacre Hulk in H2H.

Odin has on numerous occasions put Thor down physically.

You can disagree all you want Zeus/Odin on panel dominate their boys in H2H.

And the only reason I say Cain would survive is because his durability is just that insane. He won't be doing damage to the gods. He could only possibly outlast them.

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by Newjak
Recently Zeus amped his strength to totally massacre Hulk in H2H.

Odin has on numerous occasions put Thor down physically.

You can disagree all you want Zeus/Odin on panel dominate their boys in H2H.

And the only reason I say Cain would survive is because his durability is just that insane. He won't be doing damage to the gods. He could only possibly outlast them.

Does not matter if it has appeared on panel

Somewhere on panel there is a story of Oblivion not being able to kill Juggernaut.
That is one of the most clear cut cases of PIS in history of Marvel.
Oblivion a cosmic entity who is virtually omnipotent cannot destroy an AVATAR of a being far less powerful than itself. My mind boggling to comprehend just as crazy that is.
Another one is there was a story where Zeus and Odin and maybe some others take on a Celestial, they throw everything at it, use all their power and the Celestial does not even flinch. Then they acknowledge the Celestials are far more powerful.
Later on though Thor takes it to a few Celestials on his own.
So it was established that Celestials>>>>>>shkyfarvers. But then Mighty Thor who everyone seems to think is not only less powerful overall but not even stronger. Somehow he fairs much better on his own.
OMG I feel like I am in twilight zone.
There are so many other examples of ridiculous loony tunes storylines i comics.
Just because a story is on panel means nothing.
If the story makes sense and is consistent then it is a good story, everything else is PIS from a writer on drugs

PillarofOsiris
Odin and Zeus fight for the win. They are so far out of anyone else here's league that its ridiculous. And NO. Cain would stand no chance against either of them. The constant Juggernaut wanking on this site is out of control. Thor with just a portion of the OF was able to survive what was basically a brawl with Bor. I would give the win to Odin just because I think he has more of a warrior nature than Zeus. I mean, this is a guy that for 1,000s of years was expecting to die in the jaws of a wolf and was looking forward to the battle for the sake of a fight.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Last 2 sentences made me laugh picturing the fight. Zeus beating a brain-damaged Hercules who had vacant expression and tongue hanging out.

laughing

Hercules physically stronger than Zeus.

Zeus more powerful than Hercules.

Thor physically stronger than Odin.

Odin more powerful than Thor.

My Universe is lot more interesting Happy Dance

Your Universe is delusional.

PillarofOsiris
Also look at what Zeus did to Hulk's healing factor in that fist fight. Has Juggernaut ever accomplished that?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Zeus or Odin would beat Cain down.

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut out lasts them all.

JakeTheBank
You really have a hard on for shkyfarvers

Explain why shkyfarvers in H2H beat all the other characters. They cannot use any powers apart from H2H combat.

You place shkyfarvers too high and you make them a ridiculous joke.

Who wins Celestials or shkyfarvers?
Who wins Galactus or shkyfarvers?
Who wins Phoenix Force or shkyfarvers?

Bet you say something like

well with prep shkyfarvers are in with a shout and could hold their own for a while

I have a hard on for skyfathers? News to me.

They can amp using the same power that sustains their realms/pantheons/etc. They then beat down whom they're fighting.

What? Are you seriously asking me that? Skyfathers lose. Don't know about shkyfarvers, though.

You mad, son?

JakeTheBank
Does not matter if it has appeared on panel

Yeah, you mad.

BigSid
Zeus at his base level without using his powers to amp him is not as Strong as Hercules, that much is fact, Zeus in most handbooks has been listed as class 90 without using his powers to amp his physical strength, this is stronger than all other Olympians save for Hercules but that is at base level.

If you think a Skyfather who has the power to take away Hercules immortal strength cannot amp himself to be stronger than Hercules then you would be incorrect.

They have fought in an alternate universe and Hercules won, partly though because Zeus wanted him to win because he was to start a new race of Gods, up until Hercules finally began to fight back seriously Zeus was beating Hercules in hand to hand just as badly as he beat Hulk.

Hercules in that universe was no stronger than Hercules in the 616 universe so no reason to think Zeus can't take Herc, he can if the OP is allowing Odin and Zeus to amp.

It comes down to Odin vs Zeus in the final imo.

PillarofOsiris
The official handbooks have lots of errors in them. Lots.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
The official handbooks have lots of errors in them. Lots.

QFT.

Black bolt z
Why put thor against Odin?

thor gets destroyed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.