Thor vs Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl, Donna Troy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
All out fight to the death. Who wins?

Q99
Three on one, team. Donna's gotten a lot stronger in recent times and is only a bit behind Diana, and Cassie is strong enough to be an additional annoyance/distraction.

Zack Fair
Isn't current Diana on Donna's level? I mean wasn't she depowered?

She-Ra-La
With WW being depowered but, slowly gaining her powers, the team lose. They put up a good fight but Thor can just bfr them all or one shot them. He will kill Cassie, and severly injure Donna and WW(While Depowered not in her uber form).

Q99
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Isn't current Diana on Donna's level? I mean wasn't she depowered?

Ooh yea, current Diana.

She's not Donna's level, she's likely below Cassie.

Konton
If it's classic Wondy then this is spite.

Current, then I'm not sure. I'd probably give the team a majority just because of the numbers game, with Cassie and Donna both having hax lasso options.

PillarofOsiris
I think Thor can pull off the win here assuming he doesn't get caught by a lasso.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor. Wonder Woman is still far below her classic levels and the other two would get their asses handed to them.

marwash22
team Wondy.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor. Wonder Woman is still far below her classic levels and the other two would get their asses handed to them. i was assuming that this IS classic Wondy.

Konton
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I think Thor can pull off the win here assuming he doesn't get caught by a lasso.

Yeah but he has THREE lassoes to look out for.

Wondy's lasso is basically a win, Cassie's lasso already has a short history of banishing gods, and Donna's lasso controls anyone with a weaker will than her own (...which might not do so well for her, but it's still something to look out for). I know Thor is a good combatant, but 2.5 awesome mid-ranged weapons coming from three warrior amazons at three different angles might be overkill. I'd concede to omni-blast, weather manipulation, and forcefield options, but CIS on he's not going to do any of that in combat against three women.

Q99
Yea, Donna's lasso only matters for being unbreakable here, she's not out-willing Thor.

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris

Even if he doesn't get lassoed, Classic Diana on her own is a really tough fight, and throwing in Donna means he's outmatched.

JakeTheBank
Classic Wonder Woman and the girls win in a good fight. Cassie might die though.

Current Diana and the girls lose horribly.

Donna's lasso won't outwill Thor as Q99 stated, Cassie's might be bothersome, and obviously, Diana's lasso is the most potent of the three. All at to kill the opponent(s), Diana's nasty enough to go for tendons and muscles and try to lacerate Thor. Bloodlusted Thor has also taken on multiple heralds before, though.

Konton
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Classic Wonder Woman and the girls win in a good fight. Cassie might die though.

Donna's lasso won't outwill Thor as Q99 stated, Cassie's might be bothersome, and obviously, Diana's lasso is the most potent of the three. All at to kill the opponent(s), Diana's nasty enough to go for tendons and muscles and try to lacerate Thor. Bloodlusted Thor has also taken on multiple heralds before, though.

... I said Donna's lasso wouldn't work first!

Anyway, current Diana's lasso might not be as potent as Cassie's. Cassie only used it on one god (who was blessed by Ares) and it disintegrated him completely.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Konton
... I said Donna's lasso wouldn't work first!

Anyway, current Diana's lasso might not be as potent as Cassie's. Cassie only used it on one god (who was blessed by Ares) and it disintegrated him completely.

Oh, crap! I missed that. embarrasment

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Pretty much this.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Classic Wonder Woman - Team on average. Good fight with a casualty or two.

Current Wonder Woman - Thor gets three new concubine for the Asgardian slave stables.

So yea, pretty much what Jake said.

GaDaffy Duck
If Thor uses his full power from the get go, no PIS or CIS, he can't lose. He battlefield removes all three.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.