Ganthet Vs Keeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/419815-10177_400x600_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29735/687796-the_keeper_02_large.jpg

Tazer
Yo.

given how the Oans are regarded now (THANX ALOT DC!!!), Id have to say Keeper.

Tazer

Galan007
^ I'd probably have to agree. I still don't think Ganthet would be a pushover, but yeah, Guardians in general just aren't what they used to be.

TheTyrant
Keeper defeated a weak Galactus. He should win.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Galan007
^ I'd probably have to agree. I still don't think Ganthet would be a pushover, but yeah, Guardians in general just aren't what they used to be.

if Ganthet *wasnt* a pushover, it wouldve been the strongest showing he's had in DECADES.........

Tazer

She-Ra-La
Does Ganthet have any actual fighting feats? And does the Keeper have any feats of beating a being that is the battery for a whole corps?

Galan007
Lol, maybe not "decades", but certainly quite a while.

Tazer
Yo.

well, can *U* name a non-pushover scene involving him.........ever?? wink

Tazer

Galan007
I can. But like I said, it's definitely been a while.

MrMind
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

well, can *U* name a non-pushover scene involving him.........ever?? wink

Tazer
if owning kilowog in rebirth count for anything........

SquallX
They had a nice showing against Prime. They could have done way better, but at least they didn't do too badly.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Galan007
^ I'd probably have to agree. I still don't think Ganthet would be a pushover, but yeah, Guardians in general just aren't what they used to be. they're weak against net-tinite

Originally posted by She-Ra-La
Does Ganthet have any actual fighting feats? And does the Keeper have any feats of beating a being that is the battery for a whole corps? you mean like when he absorbed the whole battery in that cross-over?

shifty

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by MrMind
if owning kilowog in rebirth count for anything........

thats like saying the Eon beating Quasar should be considered a good showing for the former........

Originally posted by psycho gundam
you mean like when he absorbed the whole battery in that cross-over?

shifty

it wasnt being used against him, so as a "battle feat" I dont think it applies; were we talking "energy absorption" feats then sure........

Tazer

Naija boy
Keeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.