Doomsday vs Hulk Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
HP Doomsday vs the hulk family (current hulk, she hulk, red she hulk, Skaar, Rick (a-bomb)

Who takes it?

Black bolt z
Doomsday rips hulks head off then shoves it up his ass.

Hulk proceeds to grow a new head.

Doomsday then rips off this head and shoves shoves it up she hulks ass.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

carver9
Current Hulk solos.

psycho gundam
if doomsday gains the instinct to use the powers he's acquired to their full scope and versatility (namely eradicator's) then this is a cakewalk

presumably, HP DD would win. current DD aint gots what it takes if you ask me.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Damborgson
HP Doomsday vs the hulk family (current hulk, she hulk, red she hulk, Skaar, Rick (a-bomb)

Who takes it?
While Doomsday is occupied with Hulk, Skaar, the two She-h=Hulks, and A-Bomb, Red Hulk drains his power. HP Doomsday hadn't ever been killed that way so he would be vulnerable to it.

Sirius77
From the way that he took eradicators hv, there shouldn't be much that the hulk fam can do to him before he starts fighting. He will hit each one of them every time he wants to. The way that he did that to the olympian even with his "grace" proved that. He's too fast, too durable and his abilities are too versitile imo. Although I'll have to see how far his adaptation goes in order to judge the versitality. I just think that it was interesting how he copied eradicator's abilities and pierced him like he was nothing. So imo, DD.

The Pict
I imagine it will either end in some large scale stalemate or DD wins out in the end.

Originally posted by carver9
Current Hulk solos.

shh

Estacado
Originally posted by Brockalizer
While Doomsday is occupied with Hulk, Skaar, the two She-h=Hulks, and A-Bomb, Red Hulk drains his power. HP Doomsday hadn't ever been killed that way so he would be vulnerable to it.
How the f does Ross drain DD?

Nihilist
Doomsday easy

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Estacado

Black bolt z
Current Hulk solos. no expression

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
same way he did a watcher

Hyperion Prime
HP Doomsday kills them all starting with the Hulk. Other hulks see this and run away in horror. HP Doomsday does what he does best he hunts them down.

Colossus-Big C
hulk family stomp, current hulk can solo

Estacado
Originally posted by 753
same way he did a watcher
DD can't generate any kind of energy so there is nothing to drain.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hulk family stomp, current hulk can solo Originally posted by Black bolt z
no expression

DD can't generate any kind of energy so there is nothing to drain. current one does

carver9
Current Doomsday was hurt by someone physically weaker than current Hulk during the time he fought the Outsiders. Hulk can take him out and I think it would be a good fight.

Hulk punches isn't something to take lightly and Doomsday would feel every last one of them and if he doesn't watch out Hulk would be on top of him pounding away.

The other Hulks isn't needed for this fight.

Estacado
Originally posted by 753
current one does
This is HP DD.

This is HP DD. And Rulk isn't in this thread either so what's your point?

iceman24567
Doomsday gives Hulk and team the same make over he gave Darkseid.

MrMind
hp doomsday shitstomp

The Pict
Current Doomsday was hurt by someone physically weaker than current Hulk during the time he fought the Outsiders. Hulk can take him out and I think it would be a good fight.

Hulk punches isn't something to take lightly and Doomsday would feel every last one of them and if he doesn't watch out Hulk would be on top of him pounding away.

The other Hulks isn't needed for this fight.

It's H/P DD. He won't feel what Hulk is dishing out (at least for a long while, and by then it'd be too late) considering what he literally laughed off in the H/P comic.

carver9
HP Doomsday fought a Superman that is much weaker than current Superman today. Current Superman punches would do some major damage to HP Doomsday just like Hulk punches would.

The Pict
HP Doomsday fought a Superman that is much weaker than current Superman today. Current Superman punches would do some major damage to HP Doomsday just like Hulk punches would.

Not right off the bat, no way.

And I'm not just talking about "Superman punches" through the comic DD was tanking all sorts of vast damage in different forms. Didn't scratch him.

carver9
Originally posted by The Pict
Not right off the bat, no way.

And I'm not just talking about "Superman punches" through the comic DD was tanking all sorts of vast damage in different forms. Didn't scratch him.

I agree but even then Superman licks was doing damage, just not enough to drop him. Current Superman would do better imo since he is more powerful and since I think Current Hulk is stronger than Supes... you get the point.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by iceman24567
Doomsday gives Hulk and team the same make over he gave Darkseid.

Estacado
The opposite of what carver says is the right answer.

Brockalizer
Quite simply actually. Doomsday get his power from solar radiation and works kind of like a battery just like Superman. Red Hulk absorbs energy. If he can drain the gamma radiation from the hulk and drain the power cosmic from a herald of Galactus then there is no reason to think that he couldn't do the same to Doomsday.

TricksterPriest
..............DD can absorb solar radiation, but it's not the source of his powers. K-nite doesn't work on him. DD would probably adapt and jack Rulk's powers.

If we really want to use the PIS/Loeb shitfest that's Rulk, go ahead. erm But DD is plot-devicey enough to counter it IMO.

Estacado
I don't get it why people think current DD is not that strong he whooped Eradicator without even trying that's impressive imo.

The Pict
I agree but even then Superman licks was doing damage, just not enough to drop him. Current Superman would do better imo since he is more powerful and since I think Current Hulk is stronger than Supes... you get the point.

You have no point. You "think" Hulk is stronger than Superman (I would disagree) that isn't fact.
The facts are nothing did any lasting damage to DD in the H/P comic. He was unstoppable. The sheer amounts and types of force, resistance and destruction (again not just from Supes so the "more powerful current Superman" argument doesn't hold much weight here) that was thrown DD's way was incredible and he literally laughed it off.

TheHulk
The Hulk family Wins

the Darkone
Hulk fam on this one!

BerserkersRage
Current Superman would do better imo since he is more powerful and since I think Current Hulk is stronger than Supes... you get the point.

Ah, I knew it was gonna come out sooner or later! LOL!

Stoic
The Hulk or Betty solo

iceman24567
The opposite of what carver says is the right answer. Did i miss this post laughing

zeel
HP DD wins. eventually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.