Cyborg Superman vs Shaman X-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Go!

SNG

inimalist
where does Shaman Nate turn up, is it in the 90s X-Man series?

he showed up in dark reign again, all transcendent and stuff

"Id"
Originally posted by 753

I am glad you answered his question, because I have no idea what he is asking for.

inimalist
Originally posted by 753

I've read that, I mean his earliest appearances. I'm only like 15-20 issues into the series from the 90s, was wondering if thats where his origins are

TricksterPriest
I'd like to how he's going to beat Henshaw.

"Id"
Originally posted by inimalist
I've read that, I mean his earliest appearances. I'm only like 15-20 issues into the series from the 90s, was wondering if thats where his origins are

His first appearance would be issue #01 (X-Man). His origin is explained in #00 - Flashback (X-Man). If its any help, this is his list of all his appearances chronological order.
http://www.comicbookdb.com/character_chron.php?ID=3666

I've read that, I mean his earliest appearances. I'm only like 15-20 issues into the series from the 90s, was wondering if thats where his origins are in the x-man series from age of apocalypse

Simbon
This seems like an endless stalemate.

TricksterPriest
Henshaw's got depowering weapons, and rings. I don't think Nate can outlast him or outgun him.

inimalist
Originally posted by "Id"
His first appearance would be issue #01 (X-Man). His origin is explained in #00 - Flashback (X-Man). If its any help, this is his list of all his appearances chronological order.
http://www.comicbookdb.com/character_chron.php?ID=3666

so shaman X-Man is just X-man? is there a point that he stops being shaman X-man?

so shaman X-Man is just X-man? is there a point that he stops being shaman X-man? there was apoint he became shaman x-man and he still is to this date

Lord Feron
I feel that SNG gonna trap CS consiousness or something and render him helpless. As for CS idk what if anything CS can do to KO or kill SNG.

disembodied consciusness vs ultratelepath. how is henshaw's tP resistance?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
Well he's a cyborg, so anywhere between 0 and 1. stick out tongue

"Id"
so shaman X-Man is just X-man? is there a point that he stops being shaman X-man?

No

He becomes a mutant Shaman, by issue 63 and remains.

inimalist
No.

He becomes a mutant Shaman, by issue 63 and remains.

cool, thanks smile

"Id"
cool, thanks smile

If your reading up on him, you will see. And Check out X-Men Unlimited #31. Short but sweet story on one of Nate's adventures.

inimalist
If your reading up on him, you will see. And Check out X-Men Unlimited #31. Short but sweet story on one of Nate's adventures.

I figured, but it seemed like I had missed something. Like I said, I'm only on issue 15 or 17 or something (just after where he fights Xcicutioner with Rogue).

I'll check out XMU though, I do dig the character. Dark X-men wasn't bad either

"Id"
Originally posted by 753

If it comes to that, nothing is going to stop Nate from dispersing his very being.

MrMind
stalemate

TricksterPriest
If it comes to that, nothing is going to stop Nate from dispersing his very being. Can't be done. He's an electronic consciousness.

"Id"
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Can't be done. He's an electronic consciousness.

Heh yeah ok.

"Id"
I figured, but it seemed like I had missed something. Like I said, I'm only on issue 15 or 17 or something (just after where he fights Xcicutioner with Rogue).

I'll check out XMU though, I do dig the character. Dark X-men wasn't bad either

Once your done reading everything about him, I can upload Warren's note on Nate Grey. As a psy character, he is simply a monster. Rarely are any this potent, and well rounded.

inimalist
Once your done reading everything about him, I can upload Warren's note on Nate Grey. As a psy character, he is simply a monster. Rarely are any this potent, and well rounded.

thanks, don't hold your breath on that though, I'm going through it pretty slowly

but ya, he is ridiculously powerful, and not squishy like psy characters tend to be

Can't be done. He's an electronic consciousness. why does that make it impossible to fry his consciousness with TP?

SNG's TK/matter manipulation can take care of the hardware and/or an electron cloud.

guy222
shaman

Prep-Man
Stalemate.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by 753
why does that make it impossible to fry his consciousness with TP?

SNG's TK/matter manipulation can take care of the hardware and/or an electron cloud. You are assuming Shaman can do that. Supes Blue couldn't matter manip him. 2nd, we're talking about a guy who can take over an entire planet and use it as a weapon. Henshaw is almost impossible to put down. He tanked the galaxy buster and a guardian in Sin Corp war.

You are assuming Shaman can do that. Supes Blue couldn't matter manip him. 2nd, we're talking about a guy who can take over an entire planet and use it as a weapon. Henshaw is almost impossible to put down. He tanked the galaxy buster and a guardian in Sin Corp war. but why does any that make him TP immune?

Dont recall matter mnipulation feats from SB>SNG's TK.

TricksterPriest
I don't think he's mind-readable period. I could be wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.