Thor vs 4 Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Miss Martian
Wonder Girl
Beast Boy
Osiris (Amon Tomaz)

vs

Thor

Q99
Gonna go with Thor pretty solidly. BB's a non-factor. The other three would have a chance with co-ordination, but Osiris is a rookie hothead who relies heavily on his power, and Thor's going to take advantage of that to take him apart. M'gann and Cassie can put up some fight but stand little chance of actually putting him down.

MrMind
osiris just owned freddy, he should be team's biggest threat

Uriel005
what do you have against the teen titans.

Prep-Man
Thor.

Konton
Meggan's telepathy?

aztec
I'm going to say Titans, because Miss Martian is soo f*cken cute!!---> Hello Meggan... Seriously, she's done well against Supergirl, pwnd Mammoth with telepathy and a formadible opponent. Add Wondergirl, Osiris and BB, I say the team has a shot..

zopzop
Joke thread. Thor brutalizes them. Thor 10/10.

Richv1
Thor he way out powers them all.

Richard Vasseur
www.jazmaonline.com

PillarofOsiris
Thor wins. But this is not a joke thread IMO. This is almost a pretty even fight with an edge to Thor.

aztec
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Thor wins. But this is not a joke thread IMO. This is almost a pretty even fight with an edge to Thor.

Agreed, individually Thor outmuscles everyone. But when their four powers combine, their a threat .... Miss Martian is mid herald at best, and Cassie isn't far behind. Add Beast Boy and Osiris, and the team might take a couple of wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cassie and Miss Martian are nothing to Thor. Distractions at best. Beast Boy is even more worthless. Meggan's only saving grace is telepathy and I don't remember enough of it to comment on whether or not it would be a threat (I doubt it though since I don't remember any big feats). It all comes down to Osiris. Last I saw of him, he was getting handled by Croc. I know he had a phobia due to the horsemen, but damn. I heard he held his own against the new Captain Marvel recently so maybe he can give the team a shot....

Robin Dc
They lose they need robin stick out tongue

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Cassie and Miss Martian are nothing to Thor. Distractions at best. Beast Boy is even more worthless. Meggan's only saving grace is telepathy and I don't remember enough of it to comment on whether or not it would be a threat (I doubt it though since I don't remember any big feats). It all comes down to Osiris. Last I saw of him, he was getting handled by Croc. I know he had a phobia due to the horsemen, but damn. I heard he held his own against the new Captain Marvel recently so maybe he can give the team a shot....

I can't recall M'gann ever using telepathy to control an opponent, hinder someone's movements, or attack them psychically. Even if we assume that she has comparable power to the known White Martians in continuity, she's not as opportunistic or ruthless with her powers.

I imagine at best she could use it to predict his actions and coordinate the team.

aztec
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
I can't recall M'gann ever using telepathy to control an opponent, hinder someone's movements, or attack them psychically. Even if we assume that she has comparable power to the known White Martians in continuity, she's not as opportunistic or ruthless with her powers.

I imagine at best she could use it to predict his actions and coordinate the team.

She took out Mammoth easily with her telepathy, prior to Eddie's death.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by aztec
She took out Mammoth easily with her telepathy, prior to Eddie's death.

Ah thank you. What exactly did she do?

JakeTheBank
Freddy Shazam doesn't really impress me in the least. He's supposedly as powerful as Billy in his prime as Captain Marvel, but he just got his powers stolen somehow by Osiris...even though that doesn't make sense to begin with.

aztec
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Ah thank you. What exactly did she do?

She was messing with his head.. He was seing cute bunnies everywhere.
Meggan took him out rather easily. If she was written that way, the Titans wouldn't have a hard time with their opponents. Also, she held her own against Wyld a creature created by Raven and read Bombshell's mind all the way from Australia.

Konton
Meggan also trounced the fully developed adult (white martian) version of herself.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So no feats to say she can put down Thor telepathically? Cool.

That was there best shot to be honest.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by aztec
She was messing with his head.. He was seing cute bunnies everywhere.
Meggan took him out rather easily. If she was written that way, the Titans wouldn't have a hard time with their opponents. Also, she held her own against Wyld a creature created by Raven and read Bombshell's mind all the way from Australia.

To be honest Mammoth is mentally underdeveloped and would be easily confused by such a tactic. It would not be sufficient to defeat Thor as he can will Mjolnir to hit the "true" targets instead of illusions. I've never seen her use TP in the more unpleasant ways I listed above: mind control, screwing with motor functions, attacks on the psychic plane.

Reading Bombshell's mind was not a willing choice. Her personal code dictates that using TP to read friends' minds is wrong; she had to be persuaded to do it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Is he talking about the regular Teen Titan's mammoth? That big idiot? Lol. And I can't recall any telepathic resistance showings from Bombshell.

All in all, I'd bet strongly against Meggan having the showings to take down Thor.

Konton
Their best bet is probably Meggan's phasing/malleability and Cassie's lasso.

I think Thor wins btw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.