Why Your Username?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alltoomany
my name says it

Dave_97
no

alltoomany
it was just all too many to choose from

ADarksideJedi
I choose mine because I love star wars!

Bardock42
Cause

Super Marie 64
Because I'm just that awesome.

Rogue Jedi
Why not?

Dave_97
Originally posted by Super Marie 64
Because I'm just that awesome. hey i remember you.

and yeah, you are just that awesome.

immaturerainbow
I was an immature freshmen. -___-

Mr. Rhythmic
I love music.

dadudemon
I say "dude" a lot.

Dave_97
Originally posted by dadudemon
I say "dude" a lot. duuuuuude.

dude_97

could be sweet, brah.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Dave_97
duuuuuude.

dude_97

could be sweet, brah.

Do it! lol

Wait, nevermind. You can't change your name anymore on a whim.

RE: Blaxican
I chose this name because Bardock42 was already taken.

Dave_97
Do it! lol

Wait, nevermind. You can't change your name anymore on a whim. damn raz.

Rogue Jedi
Ahahaha Dave called you a piece of underwear.

Dave_97
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Ahahaha Dave called you a piece of underwear. could be sweet, thong.

StarCraft2
because I was so psyche about starcraft 2

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dave_97
could be sweet, thong. K, brah.

pgdarth95
pg are my initials
darth is a star wars reference, i love star wars
95 is my year of birth

Mindship
- Good name for cruising/exploring cyberspace.
- Sort of goes with my profession.

alltoomany
Originally posted by Mindship
- Good name for cruising/exploring cyberspace.
- Sort of goes with my profession.
I wont even guess...what is ur profession?

Mindship
psychologist

alltoomany
psychologist

its something else what it takes to be that vs a psychiartist

Mindship
Originally posted by alltoomany
its something else what it takes to be that vs a psychiartist A psychiatrist is a medical doctor who receives (comparatively limited) training in psychology.
A (clinical/school) psychologist is more extensively trained in counseling/therapy and psychological testing (eg, intelligence, aptitudes).

alltoomany
A psychiatrist is a medical doctor who receives (comparatively limited) training in psychology.
A (clinical/school) psychologist is more extensively trained in counseling/therapy and psychological testing (eg, intelligence, aptitudes).

i know my ex husband was one

Utsukushii
It's Japanese for Beautiful

Mairuzu
Japanese for my name

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Japanese for my name

Myles/Miles?

Impediment
I have a speech impediment.

BruceSkywalker
my love for the comic book character batman and my love for star wars

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Bardock42
Myles/Miles? Yeah

Astner
It's my surname.

~Bun Bun~
It started from playing Toontown. I was a red bunny.

Then I joined a counter strike 1.6 clan. Used it there.

So I've just stuck with it.

steverules_2
My friend was willrules so I basically stole his name...then my account got hacked so...yeah now steverules_2, was gonna be steverules 2.0 but...yeah

Kelly_Bean
Real name's Kelly and it rhymes with Jelly (lol) and I guess I was thinking of Jelly Beans so I put two and two together and made Kelly Bean.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Real name's Kelly and it rhymes with Jelly (lol) and I guess I was thinking of Jelly Beans so I put two and two together and made Kelly Bean.

Interesting....what was Daniels_4_Ever about?

Utsukushii

wow...or any of these:
Yuna_And_Tidus, Kelly_LS, ILoveMyDaniel, DanieLs_4_Ever, Morbid4Daniel, Loving_Daniel11, Falling4Daniel_, L49_JoaquinLovr, LoSt_, VaMpIrE_lOvEr_, All_For_Orlando, OrliObsessor1, Pirate_Girly

I didn't know we could change our usernames

Bardock42
Originally posted by Utsukushii
wow...or any of these:
Yuna_And_Tidus, Kelly_LS, ILoveMyDaniel, DanieLs_4_Ever, Morbid4Daniel, Loving_Daniel11, Falling4Daniel_, L49_JoaquinLovr, LoSt_, VaMpIrE_lOvEr_, All_For_Orlando, OrliObsessor1, Pirate_Girly

It is not an option currently and feasibly available to us.

Daemon Seed

Ha! smile

Utsukushii
It is not an option currently and feasibly available to us.

ah ok

Barker
I wanted to be like Syren haermm

Bardock42
ah ok

Here's further info: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t307525.html

It is still potentially possibly, it will likely just take a long time.

Utsukushii
Here's further info: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t307525.html

It is still potentially possibly, it will likely just take a long time.

eh, I like my name. No need to change it smile

The Dark Cloud
Do I have to explain it? Though I am considering Anti_social

Slay
I stole it.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Slay
I stole it.

Did you slay the poor soul you stole it from?

Impediment
I wanted my username to be Bardock's Sexual Slave, but it was too long to be used.

Slay
Did you slay the poor soul you stole it from?
I did actually. In CoD of course.

Kelly_Bean

Shutup, lol.

wow...or any of these:

I have had this name for a long time now. I ain't changing it again.

Digi
I was originally Digimark007. Name's Mark, I like Digimon, 007 added a cliche dork twist to the classic "random numbers on the end" and I had used it for far too long as an online avatar on various forums. So a holdover from youth, a bit.

Then everyone just called me Digi. So I went with it.

Rogue Jedi
Just cuz.

RE: Blaxican
NonSensi-Klown, Blax_Hydralisk, Shin_Blax, BlaxicanHydra, Bruce Leeroy, Burnt Pancakes, Blaxican, Captain SEX, Blax X, Coleman Trebor, Blaxican Hydra, BlaxicanTroller, KMC Dark Lord, Blaxican Style, Numan2.0, Blaxican_Hydra, RvB]Tucker, Blaxican_Jedi

I was an impressionable young lad!

Bardock42
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
NonSensi-Klown, Blax_Hydralisk, Shin_Blax, BlaxicanHydra, Bruce Leeroy, Burnt Pancakes, Blaxican, Captain SEX, Blax X, Coleman Trebor, Blaxican Hydra, BlaxicanTroller, KMC Dark Lord, Blaxican Style, Numan2.0, Blaxican_Hydra, RvB]Tucker, Blaxican_Jedi

I am an impressionable young lad!

We know.

the ninjak
Because Ninjak was a killa who could process battle scenarios on the fly. Just like me.ninjawave

Handy for geeky battle threads. And the names just cool.

long pig
Because long pig is new guinne slang for a human body that will cannabalized. neat eh?

YoungGunna
cause I'm a G

That ACDC Chick
i used to be FEDFAN316 which was a typo, i was going for FREDFAN316 cause i like Freddy Krueger
then i was AC/DC'S_LVR can't really remember the logic behind that one
now im That ACDC Chick which was a nickname The Grey Fox gave me cause i like the band. now i use variations of it all over the place most popular one being thatACDCchick. the slash usually makes it too long or it isn't allowed in usernames, so i exclude it

Lord Shadow Z
Lord - Well I needed something grand to start the whole name off so Lord was the answer, plus there are quite a few Lords here.

Shadow - Big fan of The Shadow movie and character.

Z - I was a big fan of DBZ when I joined so the Z represented that. I still like it just not so much now.

Badabing
I'm Italian.

The Bada Bing was a strip club in the Sopranos.

Badabing, badabang, badaboom.

Dave_97
so, a lot of people have asked me about the whole "97" thing. and "why the **** did you change it? Kodak was a sweet user name"

the fact is.

why the **** not.

catwingsmuther
I chose mine from a book I read!

XvampX666
Im in gay love with XvampbenjiiX666! Gay love is cool during the summertime! What happens in gay love stays in gay love! gay love is over in the fall! when it ends you pretend nothing happened and you are still counted as straight! What do you say XvampbenjiiX666? you want to try some plump pork in your anus intake? It might help you shed a few pounds? Then when fall hit you may be attractive to females again or convert to the dark side which is the gay side! A little known Sith secret!

XvampbenjiiX666
trolls: the hideous inbred abominations mothers throw in a dumpster and crazy cat ladies adopt to lock in a basement. see profile above for more references

mikeydude
My first Email address was Greendaydude1407, But, Then I started to not like Green Day, Everyone calls me Mike, or Mikey, I just went with it.
Put it together and made my first hotmail account, Then I Kept the Name it just stuck.

Funny stuff. Back in the day when I played Runescape. My first Account was Kinkeydude14, Cause I was trying to find words that rhymed with Mikey. Then like 4 months down the line. I realized what it actually meant. I lul'd.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by mikeydude
My first Email address was Greendaydude1407, But, Then I started to not like Green Day, Everyone calls me Mike, or Mikey, I just went with it.
Put it together and made my first hotmail account, Then I Kept the Name it just stuck.

Funny stuff. Back in the day when I played Runescape. My first Account was Kinkeydude14, Cause I was trying to find words that rhymed with Mikey. Then like 4 months down the line. I realized what it actually meant. I lul'd.

I like your Sig and Avi

mikeydude
Thanks man.

Utsukushii
Originally posted by mikeydude
Thanks man.

Wow now I feel stupid. Evertime I saw you post, I alway thought your name was Milkydude.

I need glasses. embarrasment

StarCraft2
Wow now I feel stupid. Evertime I saw you post, I alway thought your name was Milkydude.

I need glasses. embarrasment

lol at milky dude ( pictures bukake gay orgy in the head ) LOLZ rolling on floor laughing

my name?
I build Tanks Goliaths and Science Vessels. I thought I was gonna go get sc2 i just break even with basic needs in life so saving for a new comp is a slow process

guy222
used it always on many sites

Grate the Vraya
Originally I was only here for the SW forums. My original name was darth vraya. This was a combination of two of my favorite darths: Traya and Vader. I suppose it could have been darth trayder as well...hmm. Anyways, it just evolved in to whatever the hell it is now.

ares834
I like God of War.

I say "dude" a lot.

laughing out loud

I always thought you hated your dad... dad u demon...

Insomniatric
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/10/15/7ba33c16-64a3-40bc-b946-189d4d1b552b.jpg

Grate the Vraya
Originally posted by milkydude
My first Email address was Greendaydude1407, But, Then I started to not like Green Day, Everyone calls me Milk, or Milky, I just went with it.

Funny stuff. Back in the day when I played Runescape. My first Account was Kinkydude14, Cause I was trying to find words that rhymed with Milky. Then like 4 months down the line. I realized what it actually meant. I lul'd. Fix'd no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.