naruto vs inu yasha and sheshomaru vs itachi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tenHuitzilopoch
shippuden or resent naruto and itachi

Samurai100
Ive no idea about inuyasha or shesomaru but Naruto certainly stands no chance against Itachi

Q99
There's an anime versus forum for this kind of thing.

tenHuitzilopoch
Originally posted by Q99
There's an anime versus forum for this kind of thing. what are you talikng about isnt this where people talk about this inu yasha is some dog half demon who i think its a samuria show here a picture

tenHuitzilopoch
Originally posted by Samurai100
Ive no idea about inuyasha or shesomaru but Naruto certainly stands no chance against Itachi then why the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck are you answering

tenHuitzilopoch
Originally posted by Q99
There's an anime versus forum for this kind of thing. your a dumbass

Samurai100
Originally posted by tenHuitzilopoch
then why the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck are you answering
I was commenting on how Naruto stands no chance against one of the people in this thread.

tenHuitzilopoch
Originally posted by Samurai100
I was commenting on how Naruto stands no chance against one of the people in this thread. YOUR STILL A DUMBASS THAT NOT HTE QUESTION LOOK AT THIS PICTURE ITS YOU WAIT CAN YOU EVEN TELL WHO YOU ARE

Samurai100
Grow up

tenHuitzilopoch
YOU GROW UP HOW OLD ARE YOU TO BE WATCHING ANIMES

Samurai100

Q99
Originally posted by tenHuitzilopoch
what are you talikng about isnt this where people talk about this inu yasha is some dog half demon who i think its a samuria show here a picture

The anime *versus* forum is where people talk about who wins in fights between characters of different anime.

Also, stop flaming everyone or you'll get banned.

TheAuraAngel
Oookay, I'm drawing the line. Time for a 2nd report(from me, don't know if anyone else has said anything)

Impediment
He's gone. I've had enough of his shit.

Radarock1971
Ok idk about the arguing lol but ima give it to inuyasha and his brother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.